Alba Botanica Even & Bright Renewing Cream

While you catch your z-z-z’s, this little gem works the night shift so you can wake up on the bright side of the bed. Every use elevates skin with a complex of seven plant extracts harvested high in the Swiss Alps for their intense antioxidant and skin brightening benefits. Sleep on it for more clarity in the morning.

What kind of improvement have you noticed after using this product? Would it help with dark circles and combination oily skin?
Can I use this in conjunction with a retinal since it has alpha lipoic acid?
Does this block the pores of someone that is prone to acne?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Even & Bright Renewing Cream!
Product Highlights
...feels super moisturized when I wake up. The price is awesome! I have dry, sensitive skin. The cream is very thick, which I like. It doesn't feel like it is loaded with water like other brands. in reviews
...been using it for about two weeks now and have noticed MAJOR results. My dry skin has improved drastically better than with anything I've ever used. Not only that but my mild acne has completely disappeared, as well as the few dark scars left from past break outs. The over all color and quality of my skin has improved. This is the best moisturizer I've ever used, and despite the regular price, I will continue using this. in reviews
Ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
i liked this night cream. Skin feels very smooth and fresh in the morning. Recommended
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
Alba Botanica Even & Bright Renewing Cream uploaded by Sarah J.
Purchased at: CVS
I just used this last night cause i have heard stuff about alba before. The price was reasonable a what i like most about it is how it feels. This cream is for more mature skin cause it says it diminishes dark spots which i don’t have but i will still use it.
Rebecca V.
1,226 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using this at night for a few months now. Personally it worked well for my skin type (dry/combo), and really helped with my flaky skin patches that I sometimes get in colder weather. Smells very fresh and light. The ingredients in this are so beneficial, not only with healing post acne marks, but with brightening and anti-aging. Mango seed butter is one of the main ingredients, and mango seed butter is great for irritated or dry skin. Also has seaweed and kelp extracts!🌊🍃 Lastly, I don't experience and greasiness after application. It may get greasy if you overapply, and since this cream is rich in texture, you don't need much at all to get the job done :) You can find this on Amazon for less than $10. Would repurchase 💚
Audreyann Y.
As fore mentioned this is part of my night routine. Always leaves my skin clean and soft. This is a great product line.
Myla M.
Ocala, FL
I love this facial cream. It’s my go to. I find that it really helps take away redness and it isn’t too heavy feeling on the face.
Beth G.
Pacific, MO
I have been using this cream for the past week, and I do believe it helps with evening skintone and reducing redness. I don’t know if it is enough moisture for dehydrated winter skin, but I have been using it with a facial oil and find that combo to be enough fir my dry and sensitive skin. It is soothing and does not irritate my reactive skin, which is always much appreciated.
Brooke S.
Clearwater
Purchased at: Target
I have used this product for a few years. It has a good thickness that I like for a night repair cream. It has a fresh pleasant scent and I think it does a good job balancing skin tone and helping with redness. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy. Great product!
Brandy U.
Paragould, AR
Alba Botanica Even & Bright Renewing Cream uploaded by Brandy U.
This stuff is amazing. My skin feels so soft since I've been using it. My husband uses it as well. Great product!
Morgan 🌹.
Las Vegas
This is the only night cream I’ve ever used, so I’m not quite sure how it is in comparison to others, but alone, I really like it. It’s moisturizing and has a nice smell. I wish there was more product for the price, but otherwise, I don’t have any complaints.
Sarah H.
WASHINGTON, DC
This night cream got the moisturizing job done but honestly there’s nothing too exciting about it. I didn’t see any evening of my skin tone. The cream smells nice and does a good job at keeping my skin moisturized in the winter but I don’t think I’d repurchase.