Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Plus Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Eridel R.

BY ALBA BOTANICA #43 in Night Cream

While you catch your z-z-z’s, this little gem works the night shift to help break up uneven pigmentation and dull spots for a bright morning complexion. When used nightly, our botanically powerful Marine Complex, enriched with DMAE, fortifies skin and reduces discoloration after 2 weeks while it plumps skin with continuous moisture. Potent antioxidant-packed Thioctic Acid helps minimize the effects of sun, stress and time. Sleep on it for more clarity in the morning.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone
  • Enriched with DMAE & thioctic acid

Proven Results:

• Reduces the appearance of dark spots and discoloration in just 2 weeks

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Cucumuis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, DMAE Bitarate, Erythritol, Homarine HCL, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Squalane, Thioctic Acid(2), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Alpha Lipoic Acid

• Does this block the pores of someone that is prone to acne?6 Answers
  • I have oily combination skin that is prone to break outs (I have so...5 Answers
  • Is this cream for daytime or nighttime use? 2 Answers
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This night cream is PERFECT for those with naturally dry skin, or even those who just need a little extra help in the winter months. It's a thick, almost solid cream, but doesn't cause breakouts or greasiness at all. It leaves your skin feeling unbelievably nourished and matte soft all night long, and can be used to great effect on your neck as well. This is the best night cream I've ever bought, and easily holds its own against the more expensive brands.
Delia K.
Delia K.
I bought this at my local super market when I was food shopping I strolled through the health and beauty and I enjoy alba Botanica products they are really nice on my skin. This particular night Cream is beyond amazing. I love the clean feeling of it and the smell is a bonus. I would really really recommend others trying it.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This is my favorite night cream. I love this whole skin care line. It is so gentle all while getting the job done. My face feels super moisturized when I wake up. The price is awesome! I have dry, sensitive skin. The cream is very thick, which I like. It doesn't feel like it is loaded with water like other brands.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynnwood, WA
I have super oily acne prone skin and this moisturizer keeps me from getting weird flaky spots on my acne even when I use acne drying creams. It also never had made me break out which makes me think it would be good even for sensitive skin. Never feels too heavy either and has a not overpowering smell
Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
Esta crema de noche,me deja la piel hidratada y suave,soy de piel sensible y si una crema es demasiado grasosa me salen granitos y con esta crema no me pasa eso.Además que me encanta Alba Botánica por ser natural,libre de químicos y de crueldad animal.
Mara H.
Mara H.
Love the green for the packaging which drew my eye to them. I have sensitive skin and haven't had any irritation while using this and it has a nice smell to them. I haven't noticed a difference in my skin but I would recommend to others.
woojue s.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Alba is such a great skincare line because it is organic! And it's available in many places such as target. I liked this overnight cream because it was so moisturizing but it didn't feel oily. It really helped my dry skin in the winter.
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
Winder, GA
I have some what normal skin. It isnt to oily but i am always on the look out for new products. I found this this so helpful!! It leaves my face feeling so soft and i feel like its even helped with the acne i have. This is amazing
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
This product always leaves my skin feeling smooth, refreshed, and regenerated. I'm always skeptical of renewal creams but I loved this one. It is well worth the money I spent. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
This is a great night cream that leaves your skin soft and hydrated. I have combination skin and it doesn't leave my skin oily. I definitely recommend this product and I will be repurchasing.
marie m.
marie m.
So I really like the Alba Even cream, which is not what is pictured here with the same name. It is a really really nice and thick! Perfect for winter dry skin
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Does this block the pores of someone that is prone to acne?
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
I have oily combination skin that is prone to break outs (I have some pretty bad acne). I was wondering if this stuff would break me out even more?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Is this cream for daytime or nighttime use?
Cayce H.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
What kind of improvement have you noticed after using this product? Would it help with dark circles and combination oily skin?