BY ALBA BOTANICA

A daily dose of sun doesn’t have to be a risky proposition with this lightweight, antioxidant-rich miracle worker. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, featuring sea moss extracts, fortifies skin and helps correct uneven tone, while our breathable sunscreens help protect against future discoloration and sun-induced complexion issues. Wears well alone or under make-up.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Antioxidant infused

Proven Results:

• Protects against blotchiness for an even complexion

Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Homosalate 7.5%, Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0 %, Octocrylene 3.0 %, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 2% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus Extract(1)(2), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Cetyl Alcohol, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Lecithin, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/ Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gluconolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Sea Moss Extract

• Will this work with oily skin? With makeup?1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Moss Moisturizer
  • "This is the only moisturizer I use. It helps dry skin but never feels oily. It always rubs in and never leaves any residue. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is my favorite everyday moisturizer. It is light and leaves my skin feeling great! I started using it because I was looking for a more natural skincare moisturizer for my sensitive skin. I also love that it includes spf. The smell has a calming and fresh sea moss odor." in 4 reviews
  • "great item!! i like how this doesn't clog your pores and it hydrates your skin!! it takes me forever to find a good hydrating cream to put on my face that doesn't clog my pores and this is definitely my go to hydrater!! such a good item inside and out! " in 3 reviews
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Packaging: I like the tube, it seems more hygienic to me and was easier to apply.

Consistency: Whipped texture, super light, I use before priming my face for makeup because it absorbs quickly and doesn't dew my skin.

Scent: The scent is pleasant, like a crisp clean scent which doesn't last after it's absorbed so it's not annoyingly strong.

Repurchase: Yes. It's inexpensive, I love the packaging and the scent. I did find that my skin tone was better while using this product
Noe K.
Longmont , CO
This product smells awesome and comes in good packaging. Very natural and good for your skin. However I found, after using multiple products that the texture of this one is very abnormal. It feels like oil almost and peeled off my skin. For the price I would still use it. It's good for a little protection from the sun. But I don't recomend wearing under makeup, it just makes you peel.
Mary P.
Was a very pleasant product with its smell and texture.  I don't think that the product made large improvements on my skin, but it felt nice and looked OKAY under makeup.  I just got it at my grocery store on a whim.  I have very sensitive skin and it didn't break me out at all, which was very good.  If anyone needs a light, gentle moisturizer, I'd say this is a decent option.
Katiee P.
As a first time user I must say I really really like this stuff. It is very gentle on the skin if you have sensitive skin like I do. It's also very good to use it in the morning because it gives you some freshness to start your day. I think the packaging is okay, it could be a little better and so could the price. Besides that I like it.
Candi D.
Aiken, SC
This lotion has a light texture and left my skin hydrated without feeling greasy or heavy. It does even skin tone. However, it smells like a mans cologne. That's the only drawback. I like smelling woman pretty, not man pretty. I wouldn't buy it again for me, but if my husband wanted it then I'd buy it for him.
Jessica Z.
I used to buy the aloe and green tea moisturizer but purchased this instead. It is just as wonderful as all of the Alba products. It is a great winter moisturizer as it is very rich. It does not leave the skin greasy though. The smell is not as great as the green tea moisturizer but I do still like it.
mariah a.
las vegas
This is the best moisturizer i have ever tried because i have very sensitive skin and it gets so dry but this product actually very effective on my skin. Its not that pricey you can buy this product at target and i honestly recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin and whos skin is sensitive
Britney D.
san francisco, CA
I use this product everyday & I can't find a better moisturizer. I love using something with SPF & something that helps my uneven skin tone. This product is not too expensive, but might be a little hard to find. I love how its vegan & actually good for my skin.
Ashley R.
Valdosta , GA
I love this product it is great. It moisturizers my face without breaking it out like other similar products do. For the price you pay it def exceeded my expectations. This was my first time using it and I will be purchasing it again. I only have to use it once a day
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Great for your skin! Did not leave an oily residu. I was very satisfied with the product and I would most definitely recommend it to friends and family. Great value for you skin! Easy to use bottle. I typically have dry skin, his lotion provided long lasting moisture!
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
Will this work with oily skin? With makeup?

Amazon