Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Lipids Daily Cream

Get up and face the day with the help of this brightening pick-me-up. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, rich in nourishing lipids, fortifies skin and reduces the appearance of blotchiness for a more uniform skin tone. Dull, sleepy skin becomes fresh, even and bright in just two weeks. It’s the wake-up call your skin has been waiting for. Wears well under make-up.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Transform dull, sleepy skin

Proven Results:

• visibly reduces blotchiness and improves clarity in just 2 weeks
  • 100% of those tested showed reduced appearance of skin blotchiness and improved skin clarity
  • 94% of those tested had skin tone that appeared more even

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Cucumuis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Homarine HCL, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Gluamate, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Start your review of Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Lipids Daily Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I suffer from redness and patches of dry skin. This is the perfect daily moisturizer for anyone with redness. It reduced my redness and I love how it feels lightweight but still moisturizing. The smell is great. Worth EVERY PENNY!” in reviews
“I started using this with the same brand's night cream this winter and they are working well together!” in reviews
Would definitely recommend, I  sincerely  Enjoyed this product. I used it daily and I can say for sure it was a nice touch to my day. It came in nice packaging, and this was my first time using it, but am looking forward to using it again. This product was alll the way great!
Conyers, GA
I really enjoy this product. I for one, isn't the type to apply products to my face; due to having sensitive skin. However, I came across the product and feel in love. It's absolutely amazing. I love the way it makes my face feel and look.
Fort Lauderdale
Rarely do I finish a whole jar of facial cream because I don't think it's working so I stop using it. This product I finished! I am not sure if I noticed a huge difference in my skin tone being more even but my skin felt nourished.
Lockport, NY
Very nice moisturizer for everyday use. Has a pleasant earthy smell to it and a good consistency. It was very smooth going onto my face and it soaks in very quickly. It does not irritate my sensitive acne prone skin and is gentle enough for every day use. I have gone through two jars now.
BROOKLYN, NY
natural, organic, and very moisturizing.  I think I got it from Whole Foods.  I won't use it during the summer months but during winter time, it's really good.  The price is very friendly too.
Covington
I absolutely love this face mask!! It makes my skin feel so hydrated and clears it up overnight. I was a first time user, but I want another. It was a great product for the price.
spokane
I have been trying to use more "natural" products now for awhile and I have tried so many skin care products on the market, natural or not so natural. My skin has changed so much by using this product. I love it! The redness/blotchiness is gone and the texture has improved quite a bit as well. The price is great, what a value. A little goes along way and I love that I can just go to my local target to pick it up. I don't have to go to a department store. Would highly recommend for all skin types.
This smells really good and leaves your skin really smooth and feeling fresh. This is a little more pricey than some similar products in comparison, but this doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily as a lot of others have in the past. I would recommend trying this cream!
Richmond, KY
It's an average moisturizer. I like that it's made from natural ingredients. However, I find my face still getting dry is certain places during the day. The smell is okay, the texture is light and not too oily, and it is a good amount for the price. Personally, I just wasn't blown away.
Lakeland
A wonderful product that leaves my skin feeling silly smooth. A wonderful sized portion and you can't beat the awesome price either, definitely worth it! I was so surprised by this product but so happy I gave it a shot and all my friends I've let try it LOVE it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...