BY ALBA BOTANICA

Get up and face the day with the help of this brightening pick-me-up. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, rich in nourishing lipids, fortifies skin and reduces the appearance of blotchiness for a more uniform skin tone. Dull, sleepy skin becomes fresh, even and bright in just two weeks. It’s the wake-up call your skin has been waiting for. Wears well under make-up.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Transform dull, sleepy skin

Proven Results:

• visibly reduces blotchiness and improves clarity in just 2 weeks
  • 100% of those tested showed reduced appearance of skin blotchiness and improved skin clarity
  • 94% of those tested had skin tone that appeared more even

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Cucumuis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Homarine HCL, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Gluamate, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Lipids Daily Cream
  • "I started using this with the same brand's night cream this winter and they are working well together!" in 1 review
Sara W.
Sara W.
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
This cream was not completely all natural as I was led to believe however I decided to try it anyway as I was suffering from redness in my cheeks and broken capillaries very badly at the time as well as blotchy, uneven skin tone. At first I was put off by the scent which usually doesn't bother me but was very strong with this cream. The fragrance slowly dissipated over time and did not linger throughout the day so I did not find that to be a problem, the texture is very much like a makeup primer - it's very silky and leaves your skin feeling smooth I found it to hydrate my skin very well and absorbing completely into my skin without leaving any greasy residue or filmy, sticky feeling. Within 1 week of use my skin had calm down completely and there were no more broken capillaries, redness or discoloration nor blotchy, dark, uneven skin tone. My face was completely even including my dark under-eye circles which is why this cream is one of my favorites. The only problem is is they reformulated it and loaded it packed full of silicones which tend to clog my pores overtime so I decided to give my skin a break from it but if you have uneven skin tone, darkness, discoloration, redness broken capillaries or dark under eye circles I would still recommend this cream because it was so incredibly effective I was very impressed with the results especially within just one week of use.
Cailla C.
Cailla C.
spokane
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
I have been trying to use more "natural" products now for awhile and I have tried so many skin care products on the market, natural or not so natural. My skin has changed so much by using this product. I love it! The redness/blotchiness is gone and the texture has improved quite a bit as well. The price is great, what a value. A little goes along way and I love that I can just go to my local target to pick it up. I don't have to go to a department store. Would highly recommend for all skin types.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
Omg yes yes yes! I LOVE this. It is a must have for me. It smells AMAZING which I was worried about because I wasn't sure if that would make me break out more, but all it does is make my face so soft with no added pimples. This stuff is really amazing. There is nothing worse that face cream that claims to not smell, but actually smells bad. This doesn't claim to not smell, but it's just refreshing to have a good smelling face
Paige L.
Paige L.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
It's an average moisturizer. I like that it's made from natural ingredients. However, I find my face still getting dry is certain places during the day. The smell is okay, the texture is light and not too oily, and it is a good amount for the price. Personally, I just wasn't blown away.
Viki L.
Viki L.
Manassas
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
Light moisturizer that wears well under make up. I have been using this as my morning moisturizer. I picked this up at a Ricky's in Astoria New York. I have only been using it for a week, but I have been happy with it so far. I would recommend this product to others.
Percy M.
Percy M.
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
Would definitely recommend, I  sincerely  Enjoyed this product. I used it daily and I can say for sure it was a nice touch to my day. It came in nice packaging, and this was my first time using it, but am looking forward to using it again. This product was alll the way great!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Lakeland
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
A wonderful product that leaves my skin feeling silly smooth. A wonderful sized portion and you can't beat the awesome price either, definitely worth it! I was so surprised by this product but so happy I gave it a shot and all my friends I've let try it LOVE it!
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
This cream actually improves the redness in my skin! I am always skeptical of things that claim to "control redness" since I feel like every lotion claims that these days. This one really helps! I also love that it is natural and that this brand doesn't test on animals.
Arielle N.
Arielle N.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
I really enjoy this product. I for one, isn't the type to apply products to my face; due to having sensitive skin. However, I came across the product and feel in love. It's absolutely amazing. I love the way it makes my face feel and look.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Lipids Daily Cream, 2 oz
Rarely do I finish a whole jar of facial cream because I don't think it's working so I stop using it. This product I finished! I am not sure if I noticed a huge difference in my skin tone being more even but my skin felt nourished.