Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Lettuce Cleansing Milk uploaded by Sharquita F.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Add some indulgence to your cleansing routine with this soap-free milk cleanser that gently removes any traces of the day. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, featuring sea lettuce extract, fortifies skin and encourages even tone. Spoil yourself with skin that’s clean but never stripped.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Soap-free
  • Helps even skin tone

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1)(2), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Glycerin, Homarine HCL, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Sea Lettuce Extract

Buy on Target*
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
I picked this up a whole foods and i loved it. There are no harsh ingredients. Its a natural product. I have acne prone skin and this product helps me prevent breakouts.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
I use this cleanser everyday, it keeps my skin clean and oil free. Haven't had any breakout since using!
Zack E.
Eden Prairie
I love this face wash because it is so gentle. I don't have sensitive skin but I still use products more on the gentler side. When I was using this I could tell I wasn't getting as many pimples as I had beed before. I would probably buy this again, it did the job.
Tammy V.
Works really well after a few weeks of using. Did make me break out more than I already was but now I have very few pimples and smaller pores. It's organic so there are know harsh chemicals that damage your skin more. Love this product
Ansley J.
Richmond Hill
This product was very helpful for clear skin. I love the way this made my skin feel. It is very affordable. The packaging isn't very simple but nice. This is my first time using it and I fell in love with it instantly. I recommend this product to anyone.
Victoria A.
Lewes
Leaves skin feeling super soft. But if you need your cleanser to remove make up and dirt i would suggest using another cleanser or two before this one and use this one last to rejuvenate and nourish the skin leaving it soft and glowing and not over drying. I like the way it leaves my skin feeling. Natural ingredients!!
Katie W.
Lawrence
I enjoyed the cleanser because a little goes a long way. The product over exceeded my expectations and I found it very effective on my skin. I purchased the product through amazon and I would recommend purchasing it! I think the price and quality is yfor the consumer!
Trinitie J.
Mount Ida
One of the best I think I've used in a long time it didn't have a strong smell to it which was perfect it was in the perfect size to fit in my purse if I wanted to take it any where it meet all my expectations for the product
Emmajeenie J.
Lake Worth
This works really well. I saw results. The only thing is, you have to be really consistent. IT does not work for all skin types. My mom and cousisns have all used this. I saw a difference while they didnt . It all depends on the person. Thats why its a 3
Bremen H.
There is not one negative thing to state about this product in that it cleanses skin, has a fresh scent, and leaves skin fresh and glowing.  It is a gentle product on the most sensitive of skin.