Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Lettuce Cleansing Milk uploaded by Sharquita F.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Add some indulgence to your cleansing routine with this soap-free milk cleanser that gently removes any traces of the day. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, featuring sea lettuce extract, fortifies skin and encourages even tone. Spoil yourself with skin that’s clean but never stripped.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Soap-free
  • Helps even skin tone

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1)(2), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Glycerin, Homarine HCL, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Sea Lettuce Extract

Sharquita F.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up a whole foods and i loved it. There are no harsh ingredients. Its a natural product. I have acne prone skin and this product helps me prevent breakouts.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser everyday, it keeps my skin clean and oil free. Haven't had any breakout since using!
Laura C.
Laura C.
I love this cleanser it makes me feel so clean after I use it I love it and it also smells so great
Briana P.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck
This face wash is very concentrated compared to most. I only need very little to wash my whole face and it has a very fresh clean scent. I love alba products because they are more natural than most products but still smell great.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
My favorite all natural cleanse. It smells so good. I love that it comes with a pump. I purchased mine at a stop and shop. It was a great buy. It's gentle yet effective. Would and have repurchased this product.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
STAUNTON
This stuff is amazing! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and clean after you use it. It's a very gentle cleanser!  This bottle lasted me about a year because you only need a little bit. Lathers great with good ingredients.  Great value for your money!
Jizel E.
Jizel E.
This product is GREAT! I have been using this cleanser for a year now. It's very gentle and it smells very refreshing. This is also very moisturizing for my very dry skin, perfect for the fall and winter seasons!
Vinna C.
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the face cleanser! I use it everyday. Leaves my skin felling nice and fresh. I would recommend it!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Huntington, WV
This is a good brand. I have a few of their facial products. I got this cleanser towards the end of the summer to use after a harsh day at the beach. My skin feels very nice, clean and refreshed after using this.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Stanford, CA
When the weather gets colder, my skin really loves this product over a scrub. It keeps the blemishes away, removes makeup and smells great without drying the skin. I recommend this in conjunction with the AB face & body scub (this is the full package).