Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Kelp Facial Toner

To face the stresses of your day, your skin needs balance. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, featuring micronized sea kelp, balances pH levels, fortifies skin and encourages a more even toned complexion. Instantly, your skin is balanced: evenly content and perfectly prepped for optimal moisturization.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Balances, hydrates & refines

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract(2), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract(2), Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Allantoin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Citric Acid, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Sea Kelp

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Kelp Facial Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Kenner , LA
Great toner that only takes a little to do the trick. Left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Great buy from the price you spend.
Syracuse
this is great to use after using their acne face wash, which i swear by because it works. cute packaging! definitely recommend
Louisville, OH
This is my second bottle that I have purchased of this product. I like the cost of it and it makes my skin feel clean.
Elk City, OK
Grabbed at Walgreens on clearance and very surprised at how much I liked it! I would like to try the entire line!
Shreveport, LA
I use this timer about once a week because it made my skin a little dry but other than that I have no complaints
chicago
Toner does dry out my skin. And most importantly it doesn’t burn when I apply. Acne scaring has minimize
hubert, NC
Love love love love ! I will definitely be buying this again . It's so effective and smells amazing
Waynesville , OH
It leaves my face even and soft, as well as smelling nice and mixing evenly with my moisturizer.
Meadow road, Rugby
I liked this product I found that it got my makeup off however I find it a little pricey for what it does because I had to use it a few times to get my makeup off however it did come in really nice packaging and I would defiantly recommend it to others because it may well just be my skin type.
Doral, FL
I bought this tonic once at Marshalls ($6-7). I liked it because it absorbs easily and does not leave your skin dry. The makeup sits very well on top of this tonic. It even leaves the skin with a natural looking shine. It also has a good smell. I would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?