Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Kelp Facial Toner uploaded by Shari B.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

To face the stresses of your day, your skin needs balance. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, featuring micronized sea kelp, balances pH levels, fortifies skin and encourages a more even toned complexion. Instantly, your skin is balanced: evenly content and perfectly prepped for optimal moisturization.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Balances, hydrates & refines

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camilla Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract(2), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract(2), Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Allantoin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Citric Acid, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)Sea Kelp

Jolene J.
I decided to give this toner a try as I was searching for a more affordable replacement for my Kiehl's calendula toner, and this product did not disappoint! My skin and I were still adjusting to the new city 2 months after moving, and this toner helped with redness and sensitivity in my cheeks. To be fair, I also used Lush's catastrophic mask to help in the first 3 weeks (until I ran out of the single pod). However, the effect lasted throughout the winter months. I have since ran out and had switched over to witch hazel, which worked okay until the past week as the fall weather is causing redness and sensitivity in my cheeks yet again. I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these bottles soon!
MARIA O.
WEST PALM BEACH
I love it, it leaves the skin fresh and hydrated, just perfect, it is very effective at least for my skin type, it is gentle for the skin, all the natural products can be felt and it smells fresh, it is perfect, I love the feel of freshness that it leave.
annie G.
newton, MA
This is a great toner if you don't have particularly sensitive skin. Alba is one of my all time favorite brands, but this product doesn't do it for my dry skin. The alcohol content makes it a no-go.
Kara M.
Kent, WA
Love this toner! It does what it’s advertised to do which is help with complexion balance. great for those with red skin. Ive had it for 4 months and its still half full so it lasts a long time
Brittany M.
This product is actually kinda great and very affordable! It's only $8.00 at target so I feel like that's a pretty good deal. It balances your skin out and gives a great calming effect. I like the alba brand and have used their products before, this is the first time I've used the kelp toner but I would continue to buy it!
Miranda F.
Houston Heights
I'm very satisfied with this toner. I have sensitive, dry, acne prone skin. Which is safe to say I have to be very picky in what products I put on my face. After using this for the past few months my skin has actually cleared up and my acne marks are slowly fading to the point where I am able to use less makeup.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I purchased this from eBay to try out and I really like it! It doesn't have a sting to it and my skin really responds well to this product! I mostly use this toner at night before bed. I will definitely be purchasing more of this product!
Savannah H.
Amherst , NY
This entire line is fantastic. I've repurchased it mainly in the warmer months a few years now. I'll use the moisturizer on my face and chest. It calms the redness and the ingredients such as kelp must be so powerful because I always look more even skin toned and moisturized in the morning.
Julia Z.
michigan
This toner is a great way to start off your day, every day! With simple application and a quick rinse of your face you can tackle any day you have ahead of you! Wonderful smell that gets my day started no matter what I have to do that day! Leaves your skin healthy and fabulous!
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy lots again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope the sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.