Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Jeanette B.Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Eugene P.Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Mia W.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Sometimes you need a touch of the tough stuff to get your glow on. This gentle but effective scrub fights off dull, dry skin to instantly create a smoother, more even complexion that seems to glow. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, infused with sea enzymes, fortifies skin and encourages a more uniform skin tone.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone
  • Gentle yet effective

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Jungians Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Pumice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder(1), Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Zea Mays (Corn) Cob Power, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Glyceryl Laurate, Homarine HCL, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. Some masks tend to burn but this one does not. Afterwards my face feels so smooth and soft.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! Keeps dead skin off as is very reasonably priced. I love alba! I got it at tjmaxx but I think you can get it at target too. Very effective so I will buy it again when I run out.
Maryams S.
Maryams S.
This scrub is so great! I pair it with my clarasonic and it gives me such a nice glow. After one use your skin is visibly softer and smoothr. I got it from TJ Maxx for really cheap but I'd happily pay the full price. it lasts for a long time and it is a great product.
Margie S.
Margie S.
New London, NH
I love love love this scrub. It's gentle enough to use daily, or just as a little pick me up for your face. The smell and texture of it is beautiful. Really great for sensitive skin.
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Ferndale
This is my absolute favorite facial scrub! The small grains feel as if I am evenly spreading it over my face. Although it can be a little on the more expensive side, it goes a long way! It can be bought at many local markets and super centers.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
Beauty Junkie Expert

"I've been using this exfoliating scrub for a few weeks now and I really love it. The scent is really good, very minty, it might be a bit overwhelming for some people but I really like it. It works great at cleaning my skin, and removing dead skin, and it makes my face feel really cool, like a blast of fresh air, and that sensation remains even minutes after I wash it off. I recommend this product. "
Francine G.
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is cruelty free, but is it vegan?
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm wondering how rough or intense this scrub is. Would it be okay for pretty sensitive skin, or does it tend to be harsh?