Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Eugene P.Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Mia W.Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Jeanette B.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Sometimes you need a touch of the tough stuff to get your glow on. This gentle but effective scrub fights off dull, dry skin to instantly create a smoother, more even complexion that seems to glow. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, infused with sea enzymes, fortifies skin and encourages a more uniform skin tone.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone
  • Gentle yet effective

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Jungians Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Pumice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder(1), Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Zea Mays (Corn) Cob Power, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Glyceryl Laurate, Homarine HCL, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I started using Alba over a year ago, and I've really found that this "drug store" skin line is fabulous! I started out using the shampoos and conditioners and slowly started using skin care products from them after store began to stock their shelves with more of their line!
Victoria C.
I used this product every other day as my exfoliating scrub. I got it on sale at Target and decided to try it out. I ended up loving it! I can't say that when it ran out I went to go repurchase it because I wanted to try others but for what I was using it for, it definitely kept my skin nice and smooth!
sasha g.
Denton, TX
I tried this and it felt so fresh on my face! It was soft and the packaging was cute It was a little pricy so I probably wouldn't buy it again because it was just too much money. But if you can afford it go ahead and get it! I love a good scrub and I got that with this product.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
It's probably one of the best scrubs I've used in quite a wild. This brand is great for any type of skin although scrubs are used cautiously due to my sensitive skin. I did have redness with that but that's pretty normal for me. I did not have the try feeling after I was finished and my skin was glowing!
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I actually use this on my husband, he has really bad eczema on the back of his arms. I was sceptical of course nothing ever worked for him but this stuff helps to reduce the appearance!
Mia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This exfoliating scrub has been great so far. In the past I've always had problems with these scrubs being too harsh on my skin. The exfoliating beads in this are super fine and well dispersed leaving your skin soft and smooth. I even use this on my lips in winter when they are chapped. Works great! Highly recommend.
Catherine M.
Wyncote, PA
This scrub is great! It doesn't have any strong smell which is super important for me. The scrub grains are super tiny so it doesn't hurt or feel too intense. It exfoliates really well and leaves my skin super soft. I got this at TJ Maxx for $5.99 which is a great price for the quality and amount. I've only used it a few times so far but I love it and will most likely repurchase.
MacKenzie B.
Ferndale
This is my absolute favorite facial scrub! The small grains feel as if I am evenly spreading it over my face. Although it can be a little on the more expensive side, it goes a long way! It can be bought at many local markets and super centers.
Brianna W.
I have a lot of dark spots on my face and uneven skin tone and I use this products paired with the night cream and day cream and they have worked so amazing for my face I can actually see a huge difference.
Danielle S.
Bartow, GA
I LOVE this face wash. It smells great and works wonders for my combination skin. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin after only 3 days.
Francine G.
Blacksburg , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is cruelty free, but is it vegan?
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm wondering how rough or intense this scrub is. Would it be okay for pretty sensitive skin, or does it tend to be harsh?