Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Jeanette B.Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Eugene P.Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Mia W.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Sometimes you need a touch of the tough stuff to get your glow on. This gentle but effective scrub fights off dull, dry skin to instantly create a smoother, more even complexion that seems to glow. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, infused with sea enzymes, fortifies skin and encourages a more uniform skin tone.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone
  • Gentle yet effective

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Jungians Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Pumice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder(1), Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Zea Mays (Corn) Cob Power, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Glyceryl Laurate, Homarine HCL, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Tiana E.
Tiana E.
San Francisco , CA
This stuff is great for an affordable drug store product! I love how thick it is and it def gets the job done. The price is reasonable and leaves my skin feeling super clean. Can be a little harsh on the skin if you use it daily. Would repurchase again and recommend to others who are looking for an affordable brand.
sasha g.
sasha g.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this and it felt so fresh on my face! It was soft and the packaging was cute It was a little pricy so I probably wouldn't buy it again because it was just too much money. But if you can afford it go ahead and get it! I love a good scrub and I got that with this product.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's probably one of the best scrubs I've used in quite a wild. This brand is great for any type of skin although scrubs are used cautiously due to my sensitive skin. I did have redness with that but that's pretty normal for me. I did not have the try feeling after I was finished and my skin was glowing!
amber j.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this on my husband, he has really bad eczema on the back of his arms. I was sceptical of course nothing ever worked for him but this stuff helps to reduce the appearance!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Saginaw
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite masks to do! Does not dry down and make my face feel dryer and I feel like it really does a good job at making my acne scars go away!
Mia W.
Mia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This exfoliating scrub has been great so far. In the past I've always had problems with these scrubs being too harsh on my skin. The exfoliating beads in this are super fine and well dispersed leaving your skin soft and smooth. I even use this on my lips in winter when they are chapped. Works great! Highly recommend.
Dani R.
Dani R.
San Diego
Solid product. Leaves your face feeling super smooth after use! Not too abrasive but yet can still expholiate well.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
I have a lot of dark spots on my face and uneven skin tone and I use this products paired with the night cream and day cream and they have worked so amazing for my face I can actually see a huge difference.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bartow, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this face wash. It smells great and works wonders for my combination skin. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin after only 3 days.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Dallas
Cleans off all dead skin! Skin feels clean and hydrated afterwards; but not greasy! Not too expensive either!
Francine G.
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is cruelty free, but is it vegan?
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm wondering how rough or intense this scrub is. Would it be okay for pretty sensitive skin, or does it tend to be harsh?