BY ALBA BOTANICA

Sometimes you need a touch of the tough stuff to get your glow on. This gentle but effective scrub fights off dull, dry skin to instantly create a smoother, more even complexion that seems to glow. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, infused with sea enzymes, fortifies skin and encourages a more uniform skin tone.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone
  • Gentle yet effective

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Jungians Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Pumice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder(1), Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Zea Mays (Corn) Cob Power, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Glyceryl Laurate, Homarine HCL, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm wondering how rough or intense this scrub is. Would i...1 Answers
  • I know this is cruelty free, but is it vegan? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I actually use this on my husband, he has really bad eczema on the back of his arms. I was sceptical of course nothing ever worked for him but this stuff helps to reduce the appearance!
Harley S.
This is a good face scrub. It's not super abrasive, which personally I normally prefer because it feels like it's doing more... BUT this stuff seems to exfoliate pretty well. It also moisturizes my face which I LOVE because I have incredibly dry skin. I think it has also helped clear up my skin and prevented new pimples. It's definitely staying in my rotation.
Beth C.
When it comes to a natural scrub, this does fairly well. Made with natural exfoliants, you don't have to worry about those tiny plastic micro beads going down the drain. I find it to be a gentle scrub I can use a few times a week. It has a very herbal scent to it but I didn't find it off putting. It helps with removing dry flaky spots without leaving behind any redness. I found this can be purchased in several big name stores and can be under $6 in cost. I'd say this beauty deserves a 5 star review BUT some may honestly dislike the scent enough to not want to use it.
Mia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This exfoliating scrub has been great so far. In the past I've always had problems with these scrubs being too harsh on my skin. The exfoliating beads in this are super fine and well dispersed leaving your skin soft and smooth. I even use this on my lips in winter when they are chapped. Works great! Highly recommend.
Catherine M.
Wyncote, PA
This scrub is great! It doesn't have any strong smell which is super important for me. The scrub grains are super tiny so it doesn't hurt or feel too intense. It exfoliates really well and leaves my skin super soft. I got this at TJ Maxx for $5.99 which is a great price for the quality and amount. I've only used it a few times so far but I love it and will most likely repurchase.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This will forever be a staple in my facial care routine. It smells so fresh and works so well. I use it every morning in the shower on my face, lips and neck. It does a great job at exfoliating. I bought this at CVS when they had a BOGO free sale. I will buy this again for sure!
Eugene P.
Long Beach, CA
Came across this product through a friend. I immediately noticed the distinct fresh and clean smell of the scrub that just made me love it. Scrub is not harsh at all and it leaves your skin feeling really smooth and clean every time.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
It's probably one of the best scrubs I've used in quite a wild. This brand is great for any type of skin although scrubs are used cautiously due to my sensitive skin. I did have redness with that but that's pretty normal for me. I did not have the try feeling after I was finished and my skin was glowing!
Maryams S.
This scrub is so great! I pair it with my clarasonic and it gives me such a nice glow. After one use your skin is visibly softer and smoothr. I got it from TJ Maxx for really cheap but I'd happily pay the full price. it lasts for a long time and it is a great product.
MacKenzie B.
Ferndale
This is my absolute favorite facial scrub! The small grains feel as if I am evenly spreading it over my face. Although it can be a little on the more expensive side, it goes a long way! It can be bought at many local markets and super centers.
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
I know this is cruelty free, but is it vegan?
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I'm wondering how rough or intense this scrub is. Would it be okay for pretty sensitive skin, or does it tend to be harsh?