Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub

Sometimes you need a touch of the tough stuff to get your glow on. This gentle but effective scrub fights off dull, dry skin to instantly create a smoother, more even complexion that seems to glow. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, infused with sea enzymes, fortifies skin and encourages a more uniform skin tone.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone
  • Gentle yet effective

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Jungians Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Pumice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder(1), Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Zea Mays (Corn) Cob Power, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Glyceryl Laurate, Homarine HCL, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Sarah P.
This scrub promises to exfoliate away fullness for an even complexion and OMG does it deliver!!!! My skin always feels so amazing and looks brighter after using this. Alba is hypo-allergenic and has no parabens, phthalates, no animal testing AND is 100% vegetarian!!!
Kate B.
When I need a good, natural exfoliation this is the way to go. It smells good, and does a good job of smoothing my skin naturally. My skin is dry and this exfoliates without making my skin dryer. I love!
Harley S.
This is a good face scrub. It's not super abrasive, which personally I normally prefer because it feels like it's doing more... BUT this stuff seems to exfoliate pretty well. It also moisturizes my face which I LOVE because I have incredibly dry skin. I think it has also helped clear up my skin and prevented new pimples. It's definitely staying in my rotation.
Leah K.
I cannot thank this product enough for the wonders it has done for my skin. Before using this product I dealt with acne and redness that was seemingly out of my control. I picked this up at Whole Foods after forgetting my face wash on a trip to California, and man am I thankful I took this chance. My skin has never been as smooth and clean as it is today, and I owe it all to Alba Botanica. Love, love, love this product! Cannot recommend it enough!
Tiana E.
San Francisco , CA
This stuff is great for an affordable drug store product! I love how thick it is and it def gets the job done. The price is reasonable and leaves my skin feeling super clean. Can be a little harsh on the skin if you use it daily. Would repurchase again and recommend to others who are looking for an affordable brand.
Sydney R.
Woodstock, GA
This stuff is great! Keeps dead skin off as is very reasonably priced. I love alba! I got it at tjmaxx but I think you can get it at target too. Very effective so I will buy it again when I run out.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I started using Alba over a year ago, and I've really found that this "drug store" skin line is fabulous! I started out using the shampoos and conditioners and slowly started using skin care products from them after store began to stock their shelves with more of their line!
Victoria C.
I used this product every other day as my exfoliating scrub. I got it on sale at Target and decided to try it out. I ended up loving it! I can't say that when it ran out I went to go repurchase it because I wanted to try others but for what I was using it for, it definitely kept my skin nice and smooth!
sasha g.
Denton, TX
I tried this and it felt so fresh on my face! It was soft and the packaging was cute It was a little pricy so I probably wouldn't buy it again because it was just too much money. But if you can afford it go ahead and get it! I love a good scrub and I got that with this product.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I actually use this on my husband, he has really bad eczema on the back of his arms. I was sceptical of course nothing ever worked for him but this stuff helps to reduce the appearance!
Francine G.
Blacksburg , VA
I know this is cruelty free, but is it vegan?
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I'm wondering how rough or intense this scrub is. Would it be okay for pretty sensitive skin, or does it tend to be harsh?