Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Jeanette B.Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Eugene P.Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub uploaded by Mia W.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Sometimes you need a touch of the tough stuff to get your glow on. This gentle but effective scrub fights off dull, dry skin to instantly create a smoother, more even complexion that seems to glow. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, infused with sea enzymes, fortifies skin and encourages a more uniform skin tone.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone
  • Gentle yet effective

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Jungians Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Pumice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder(1), Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Zea Mays (Corn) Cob Power, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Glyceryl Laurate, Homarine HCL, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Wyncote, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is great! It doesn't have any strong smell which is super important for me. The scrub grains are super tiny so it doesn't hurt or feel too intense. It exfoliates really well and leaves my skin super soft. I got this at TJ Maxx for $5.99 which is a great price for the quality and amount. I've only used it a few times so far but I love it and will most likely repurchase.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This will forever be a staple in my facial care routine. It smells so fresh and works so well. I use it every morning in the shower on my face, lips and neck. It does a great job at exfoliating. I bought this at CVS when they had a BOGO free sale. I will buy this again for sure!
Eugene P.
Eugene P.
Long Beach, CA
Came across this product through a friend. I immediately noticed the distinct fresh and clean smell of the scrub that just made me love it. Scrub is not harsh at all and it leaves your skin feeling really smooth and clean every time.
CHRISTINA N.
CHRISTINA N.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this face scrub because it does a good job exfoliating the dead layers of skin off your face. I use this 2 - 3 times a week when i use my invigorating night treatment the night before.
Sue A.
Sue A.
Lakewood, NJ
A gentle scrub formulated to give your skin a glow. It's scent free and no parabens. I use it every other day in the shower, my skin feels smoother and has a uniform tone.
Beth C.
Beth C.
When it comes to a natural scrub, this does fairly well. Made with natural exfoliants, you don't have to worry about those tiny plastic micro beads going down the drain. I find it to be a gentle scrub I can use a few times a week. It has a very herbal scent to it but I didn't find it off putting. It helps with removing dry flaky spots without leaving behind any redness. I found this can be purchased in several big name stores and can be under $6 in cost. I'd say this beauty deserves a 5 star review BUT some may honestly dislike the scent enough to not want to use it.
Harley S.
Harley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good face scrub. It's not super abrasive, which personally I normally prefer because it feels like it's doing more... BUT this stuff seems to exfoliate pretty well. It also moisturizes my face which I LOVE because I have incredibly dry skin. I think it has also helped clear up my skin and prevented new pimples. It's definitely staying in my rotation.
Leah K.
Leah K.
I cannot thank this product enough for the wonders it has done for my skin. Before using this product I dealt with acne and redness that was seemingly out of my control. I picked this up at Whole Foods after forgetting my face wash on a trip to California, and man am I thankful I took this chance. My skin has never been as smooth and clean as it is today, and I owe it all to Alba Botanica. Love, love, love this product! Cannot recommend it enough!
keara l.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using Alba over a year ago, and I've really found that this "drug store" skin line is fabulous! I started out using the shampoos and conditioners and slowly started using skin care products from them after store began to stock their shelves with more of their line!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product every other day as my exfoliating scrub. I got it on sale at Target and decided to try it out. I ended up loving it! I can't say that when it ran out I went to go repurchase it because I wanted to try others but for what I was using it for, it definitely kept my skin nice and smooth!
Francine G.
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is cruelty free, but is it vegan?
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm wondering how rough or intense this scrub is. Would it be okay for pretty sensitive skin, or does it tend to be harsh?