BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
roselle m.
roselle m.
Manila City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Based on true experience, very emollient sunscreen is best for my skin, for its mineral protection, water resistant, paraben free, broad spectrum, helps prevent sunburn.  Suggested use is to apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel-drying and at least every 2 hours.  Children under six months should ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures, spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF15 or higher and other  protective measures including limit time in sun, especially from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm , and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hat and sunglasses. Before I bought it at a price of $8.29.
Yiberlin G.
Yiberlin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this a few days ago, and have used it twice so far in combination with the Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel. I've already noticed a difference in my skin. It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily. I cannot attest to it's effectiveness on dark spots, as that takes time, but after seeing the results so far, I've got hight hopes that this product will deliver.
Candy S.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mask pretty well. It's nothing out of the ordinary. I feel it is very comparable to other brands out there. The smell is nice and it doesn't burn my sensitive skin! Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask
Kallie F.
Kallie F.
Walnut Creek , CA
I love this mask. I've been using it for years. I do a mask every weekend and this is one of my favorites. I love how this goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It always leaves my skin feel clean and a little tighter and brighter.
beatriz a.
beatriz a.
Hi guys! great for spending the night before bed, the results come in the first few months.It's okay. like
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub I love leaves my skin super soft and moisturized and the best thing is that it is free of parabens and its ingredients are completely vegetarian.  Yes, it is effective.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY #1 go-to exfoliater. This face scrub is my all time favorite that I have yet used. Why? This product doesn't just smell amazing - it actually IS amazing for your face. Jam packed with herbs, good oils, vitamins, nutrients and sea enzymes. I love that I can read every single ingredient in their ingredient list, be able to pronounce it and know what it is - and what it's doing for my skin. The SECOND ingredient in this product is walnut shell powder.... second! That means it's the second most used product in the scrub! The walnut shell powder works WONDERS to my skin. I physically can see a difference before and after I wash my face with this product. It 100% takes off all those dead skin cells and cleans your pores. It literally gives your face a NATURAL GLOW after using this product. After washing the scrub off... no way to discribe it but BABY SMOOTH! And nothing makes my skin feel flawless like that... especially my face! I am so in love with alba, I've been using this product for years and I do trust this company. I give them six stars because they are also; 100% vegetarian ingredients, NO animal testing, NO artificial anything. If you are looking to change up your skin game, stop buying everything you see being advertised on TV and in stores...try this product once and you will be forever in love.
Safira C.
Safira C.
Ótima máscara muito boooa mesmo, adorei usa-lá, gostei muito maravilhosa em cuidado com a pele, ótima em tratamento!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Chester
It made my skin feel so refreshed and like new. My face tends to get oily at times and this just made my face feel so soft and moisturized. I told a few of my friends and they loved it as well. It wasnt too pricey either! I cant live without it now!
ARGILA BRANCA VITTURIA- SUPER RECOMENDO PRODUTO MUITO BOM PARA CLAREAMENTO DE MANCHAS, MELASMO E ETC.  COM TRES COM TRES APLICAÇÕES , VOCÊ JA OBTEM UM RESULTADO ESPERADO, NAO PERCA TEMPO, ADQUIRA LOGO A SUA ARGILA  E SE LIVRE DE UMA VEZ DAS SUAS MANCHAS QUE LHE ENCOMODAM.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?