BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rocío 🥀.
I think this product is great because it leaves my face perfect, I love it, it is a great product.
Ileana R.
North Bergen
It’s a good mud mask. Very detoxifyimg. After use my skin was soft to the touch. It was very gentle on my skin. It came in nice packaging .
Dayana K.
Doral, FL
I didn't meet this brand before, I met it from influenster and because I loved it so much I went for other products for alba botánica and it was a very good product too keeping a great sensation on my skin I improving it so much
Destiny M.
Alba Botanica is one of my favorite skincare brands. There is not another brand on the market that gets results as fast as this.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I love this mask. Makes my skin feel clean and refreshed without being overly drying. A great value too, you’ll get dozens of uses out of this tube. I really like alba products and would happily recommend to anyone looking for a purifying mask.
Asma S.
This mask is absolutely amazing!!! A little harsh so I don’t recommend it for sensitive skin but for those who struggle with finding something to clear your face this is it!!!!
Brandi C.
Deep sea soak from who knows what but who cares right? All organic and straight from the natural sea along with a few other added features of course. ;)
Alexandria B.
Johnston
I did like this product; no great results but I do have sensitive skin and these products do not irritate my skin or clog my pores
Nani V.
This face scrub is the best. every time i shower i was my face and takes all the makeup off.
Victoriia I.
I love this product so much it’s the best !!! It never disappoints me ever! I highlight recommend this to everyone !
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.