BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Darby O.
Portland
Smells really great, and helped get rid of stubborn sun spots while brightening face. Great product!
member-a451b
I liked the way this mask felt but I didn’t see a huge difference in my face after use. Good quantity for price. For me, I felt this mask was gentle. Would be good for relaxation purposes and possibly if you are maintaining your skin.
Esmerelda G.
Awesome! Great quality product! Would buy again. It was gentle on skin. It met my expectations. It does what it says it does. Great packaging
Delaney B.
Saratoga Springs
This mask feels refreshing when you’re using it, but it really dries out my skin once I washed it off. I didn’t notice enough evening benefits from it to be worth the dryness.
Faces B.
Tampa
My cousin introduced me to this line about 7 years ago n I won’t lie to you guys it’s a best drug store facial which feels like professional smell is ok more like organic smell nothing flowery may be Becouse it’s organic but there products are great
Carly M.
I love these products. I usually find them at marshalls or tjmaxx. Very affordable and the mask works great.
Frankie D.
Pittsburg
I love using this mask after I’ve worn a lot of makeup for hours on end. I buy this every time I run out, it’s seriously a life saver. This is never expensive and Alba Botanica is the best skincare brand that I have come across.
👑Crystal✨ H.
san jose
It is a great product. It made my face feel smooth. I also enjoyed the scent. It was great!
Courtney C.
South Jacksonville
I love deep sea products and I held high expectations for this one when I bought it. Although this is a very good face mask, I feel like it didn't do everything that it could have. Also feel like my face with a little oily after taking it off.
Nicole B.
Gainesville
Didn’t love this product. I wish the mask wasn’t so difficult to get off. It’s a little but pricey for what you are getting
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?