BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
AÏNA L.
Mollet Del Valles
It is incredible with the acne . It removes it quickly . Just try it!! You will like it very much
bonnie c.
texas
Fair I like this product overall would recommend as a second hand facial nothing major just like a back up product if you run out of your really good
Vasavi G.
I like the smell. After using this product, my skin feels soft and supple. It's suitable for sensitive skin and doesn't cause me to break out
eva m.
United states
I really like this product. It's a very nice wash off mask. You only need a thin layer to do the trick which is great so then the bottle lasts for a while. It leaves your skin feeling soft and I really like the smell. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I like sheet masks better because they never get in your eye because you don't have to wash them off. But other than that I love this mask!
Ally E.
West Chester
AMAZING!!!!!! This mask legit works wonders. I don’t know how I’ve lived without it. It is the best I’ve ever used!
Laura G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
After using this product for a month I’ve noticed my skin becoming soft and oil free and honestly I love it. I’ve always struggled w oil on my skin and I wouldn’t like taking pictures since it would make my skin look shining. Now I don’t have to hide from the camera anymore :)
Bridget B.
This one was so refreshing. My skin felt so smooth and clean afterwards. Super refreshing!
Heather H.
Perfect for my skin. Didn’t dry it out but minimized oil and my skin was bright and soft.
Rebecca F.
Miramar
This is one of those masks that I have sitting in my medicine cabinet that I’ll take out to use whenever I remember it’s there. It isn’t remarkable but it’s definitely a nice mask that leaves my skin feeling soft after I wash it off. It can be a bit drying though.
Brooke S.
Clearwater
This is a nice face mask with a nice tropical smell. It is like a charcoal style mask. It is not too thick and is refreshing. I feel like you have to use it several times before you can really see changes in your skin. It does end up evening out the skin tone nicely! Good natural product!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?