BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Giovanni Z.
Olbia
It totally makes your skin glows and clean. Love it so much! I recommend it to you guys.
Meg F.
This product was absolutely amazing it felt so good on my face and I absolutely love mask even though I use sheet masks also this mask was amazing I've kind of prefer in the way these types of mask more. Was a great product and a great formula.
mοrgαη c.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Dried out my skin after use. I just started using it so I can’t say that if has fully helped my skin. After 3 uses, my skin did have more glow and looked healthier.
Hannah A.
Louisville
I Love love love this face mask. It’s one that I have used so many times because the results speak for themselves. It helpes even out my skin tone and feels absolutely AMAZING when you rinse it off. This is one of my all time favorites. I will be buying this again and again!
ally A.
Skin felt incredible after using this product! Usually I have trouble finding face masks that don’t irritate my skin but this was so gentle on my sensitive skin! Definitely recommend.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Hate the smell of this, but it really does help shrink the size of my acne and it’s so affordable! I also love the ingredients in this, and the packaging helps you get every last bit out. If you let it dry completely it does start to flake off your face so watch out for that! The day after using this I have less redness and my acne looks smaller. Does sting a bit when applied on freshly washed skin.
Josie H.
Lewiston, MN
The mask overalls is really nice! The reason I gave it four stars was for the intense scent that irritates my skin a bit
Roberta M.
minden
Minha amiga me indicou essa máscara e eu tive a oportunidade de testar quando fui na casa dela. Pra começar, eu adorei o aroma, é algo refrescante. Quanto aos efeitos, senti minha pele fresca e revitalizada
Paige K.
Very nice left my skin feeling clean. Was very hesitant at first but is now one of my favorite products. Little pricey but deffintly worth it
Jordyn b.
Scrub that feels very good and awakens pores. I have only tried this once but from the time that I did it made my skin feel amazing!! I would totally recommend this to anyone who is looking for a scrub!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.