BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Desiree Y.
lodi
This is one of my favorite masks
To use! It’s very effective and you clearly see the results. I think it is reasonably priced for the quality that you receive! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Ciera N.
Surfside Beach
This mask smells amazing and won't dry out your skin which are a combo for me !!! And is very gentle on the skin
Joanna M.
Atlanta
I liked how it moisturized my skin and calmed the redness and irritation that I had. It was moisturizing and cleansed my skin effectively.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanica Even Advanced Deep Sea Facial Mask is fantastic if you haven't tried it go buy some now one of the best products for the price.
Manuel A.
Riverside
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
Amazing product for the face. You will love it
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is another one of my favorite masks! After I wash the mask off I leaves my skin baby-butt smooth! It’s fantastic!
Valerie J.
ontario ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanica is the only line of skin care products that I use. I apply this mask two - three times a week, as a part my nightly cleansing routine. It helps to pull out deep down dirt and redefines my skin, giving it a dewy, soft look. I find it also helps to reduces the size of the pores on my nose, something I've only noticed as being a problem since starting getting older. I often receive compliments on how pretty my skin is, after I've used this mask the night before. No better satisfaction from a product then that, in my opinion. :)
Carolyn P.
Greeley
Not my favorite mask but it dries quickly and it gives that tight pulling feeling that makes it feel more like it’s working. I️ don’t notice much of a difference after using it but it’s good when you want a mask that dries quick.
Elaina D.
Williamsburg, VA
Smell is really pleasant. Fairly priced item. Unfortunately I did not notice an improvement in my skin during the duration of using the product.
Sarah P.
This entire line of even advanced products from Alba amazes me!! This mask states that it equalizes pigmentation for an even complexion...I have used it several times and notice more clarity every time I consistently use it! It is also hypo-allergenic, no parabans or animal testing and is 100% vegetarian!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?