BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Melissa M.
I love the way this makes my face feel. While I have the mask on it has a cooling/refreshing effect. Afterwards it makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. I like to use this mask about once a week just to do a good deep clean. Another benefit of this mask is that it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and contains 100% vegetarian ingredients. I would recommend this mask if you like to relax and unwind while doing a mask, because if feels so relaxing and refreshing while it's on. It's a great way to unwind after a long day.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this anything with sea salt is great for your skin. I have used this quiet a bit.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.
Chelsy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works nicely. I just wish it was easier to wash off. It's hard to wash this off when you are using the sink. I will just wash my face, use the mask, and then get in the shower. It makes the removal easy that way.
Jasmine D.
This mask always leaves my face feeling moisturizer, replenished, and refreshed!
The beautiful sea green packaging won't clash with any bathroom counter, and trust me when I say, the tingly clean feeling it leaves behind is the ONLY thing left on your face after you rinse this baby off.

I have terribly sensitive skin and there isn't a brand I trust more than Alba.
Five stars and two thumbs!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a free sample while shopping one day and it was so amazing! It feels so wonderful on your face and makes your skin gorgeous. It's great that it's natural too. But it is kind of pricey which is why I haven't bought it since I tried it. But I just might have to buy it and I would recommend it to others.
Andrea L.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
really is fantastic, i recommed this. it's my favority facial mask is very good and your price is very well, i love this
jheilem m.
But I wouldn't take the chance and purchase again. It took a couple weeks for my face to clear up after using this.
If you're looking for a good mask from Alba, I highly recommend the Good & Clean Poor Purifying Mini Peel! I absolutely loved that and it worked great.
I really do love this brand, but the Deep Sea Facial unfortunately did not agree with my skin :(
Paulina H.
Trumbull, CT
I have very oily and acne prone skin and I was very tentative to try using this mask because I did not want it to clog my pores or make my skin more oily. But I was pleasantly surprised and my skin GLOWED after using it. It is made with all vegetarian ingredients and made my pores feel tight and refreshed. I don't see as many blackheads on my face, and my friends have commented on how "healthy" and "smooth" my skin looks. I highly recommend this product.
Mini T.
Glendale, CA
The product is really good, becuse it cleans all dead material on your fave and leaves you with smooth skin , the facial cleanser is great too'
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?