BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2049)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Noemi H.
Wouldn't ever use this again. It burnt like fire on my face. It was to thick and not easy to go on. I don't recommend this at all
Mina
I don’t like this product it all even when I washed my face it felt tacky and soapy and I’m not kidding I washed my face at least 5 times and it caused me break out
Sai S.
I used to use the Freeman Acai mask, but I won't be buying that again because this clay mask is so much better!

You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.

This has an extremely strong scent, but I love it! It smells like a men's aquatic/ocean cologne. I got this for about $3 or $4 at a black friday sale, or else I would have never bought it because it's way to expensive for only 4oz of product, when you can buy a 6 oz Freeman mask for $4 or $5.
Amber S.
Omaha
I thought it was very thick and hard to spread on face. I didn’t see any difference or benefit after using
Erin C.
Corning, CA
This mask is one of the lower on my list. The clay is thin and runny, and extremely drying. It had been recommended to me by a friend as a good “everyday” mask, but my skin need hyper hydration afterwards.
Ema G.
Bloomsburg, PA
i really didnt like yhis. i really didnt like this. i really didnt like this. i really didnt like this
Ashley M.
Hamilton, OH
Could be better. Defiantly not my top pick or something I would recommend to someone at all.
Elisabet R.
Tacuarembó
Excelente producto, la piel era suave y limpia, totalmente recomendable, me gustaría volver a intentarlo
Micxieni M.
Es una mascarilla muy efectiva deja la piel suave y tersa.
Así mismo la recomiendo ampliamente ya que a mi en lo personal me a resultado buena!
Ashley A.
I Have never used this product before but i know and love the brand will have to try it some day
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?