BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Hamilton, OH
Could be better. Defiantly not my top pick or something I would recommend to someone at all.
Elisabet R.
Elisabet R.
Tacuarembó
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente producto, la piel era suave y limpia, totalmente recomendable, me gustaría volver a intentarlo
Micxieni M.
Micxieni M.
Es una mascarilla muy efectiva deja la piel suave y tersa.
Así mismo la recomiendo ampliamente ya que a mi en lo personal me a resultado buena!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I Have never used this product before but i know and love the brand will have to try it some day
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Very nice product great quality for the price would recommend to others looking for a product at a reasonable price
Camron M.
Camron M.
Louisville, KY
I didn't care for this product. It made my face red and itchy. Maybe I was allergic to it
Judy
Judy
I just started using this about a week ago. So it hasn't done anything to me. So I can't really rate this.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Eu gosto deste produto, eu me sinto ais relaxada e renovada, eu simplesmente mente amo, eu aconselho a usar
Alison M.
Alison M.
Eagan, MN
This face mask left my skin feeling very dried out. I have oily and very sensitive skin and j would not recommend this to anyone with that type of skin.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Houma, LA
I don't know why this product keeps popping up as something I can give a review about. It's the only product that shows up for me and nothing else, so I guess the system is glitched.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?