BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kalle J.
Williamsburg
This product helps to clear up your skin. It helps to make the skin soft, and hydrates very well. You’ll notice that your complexion is better overall.
Julia H.
Smells good and makes my face soft. Also super fun to do with my boyfriend and nice to gift to friendsas well.
Sarah L.
kitchener
A beautiful, fresh cleanser that left my skin feeling hydrated and extremely clean. I have dryer skin and loved how this left me moisturized.
Ari D.
I loveee this face mask it leaves my skin feeling sooo refreshed. I got it for around 7$ and it has a very smooth packaging. Will repurchase this again. These products are also cruelty free which is a plus!
Ieva G.
Sherman Oaks
This is an awesome mask that I picked up at CVS. I tend to be picky with ingredients as I have sensitive skin and this one was great! It brightens your face and cleans out pores without scrubbing. Also use it as a spot treatment!
Zahra B.
Lisbon
I love this product! I buy it time and time again and will continue to buy it. It’s hard for me to find products that I don’t get sick of, and this product is one I can’t get enough of. Definitely recommend!
Shannon C.
West Jefferson, NC
I love how my skin felt after trying this mask. My skin felt soft and firm not the painful dry or tight that normally accompanies this type of mask. It exfoliated my skin and there was no painful cracking or scrubbing when I washed it off. The smell was pleasant and I will definitely recommend this to friends not to mention be buying it for myself again
Brittney S.
I am writing this review for the "good and clean fruit acid detox mini peel" from the alba botanical line. I love this mask! It's safe to use on my sensitive skin and leave my skin glowing! It burns a little at first but then you can feel your pores releasing all the gunk and pollution for the week and it's all worth it!
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
Fernanda L.
Love this product ! I feel like it really cleans and detoxify my skin. I also use the cleanser one and it’s amazing. This brand it’s super natural . And I trust it 100%
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.