BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1912)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
GWYNETH D.
This mask It’s amazing ! You can really feel your face soft and clean , it takes away all the impurities and darks spots , because of all the natural ingredients that the mask has , It’s not expensive
Ashley B.
Caguas
Deja una sensación espectacular en el rostro limpia a profundidad es excelente producto
Bridget W.
Orlando, FL
I loved this sea mineral facial scrub. It really helps! However for my personal skin I wanted something a little stronger and so I used this in combination with a nothing product. This is really good for soothing the skin and refreshing but I really believe it need this also be used with an exfoliating scrub!
Tabitha M.
Colorado Springs
This stuff smells amazing and feels amazing too. It really kept my dry and flaky skin moist
Cassandra T.
portland, OR
This is my go-to product. I love the scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated and firm. The mask feels thinner than others, but it works better and the tube lasts longer! No dried out skin, no residue, just fresh, soft and hydrated!
😊 S.
95350
Leaves my face nice and smooth I would recommend this these products to family and friends with skin problems
Solie S.
Hayward
It was by far one of my favorites because of how easy it is to use as well as great it smells! It was gentle and effective instantly feel like my face was cleansed! The package is cute and appealing to the eye! No need for improvement would for sure use again!
Lian L.
israel
It really worked for me I absolutely loved it and I feel like this product works for me and I would recommend this
shayanne b.
  Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask left my skin feeling so refreshed and left my skin with a glow afterwards. However i feel as if the mask doesn’t penetrate deep enough in to the skin.
Brittany M.
Awesome product! I could use this everyday. Makes my skin feel so soft. Definitely a regular product in my home.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.