BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Nashville , TN
I thought I would really love this mask because I have used many other Alba Bontanica products and loved them, but this mask broke my face out like crazy. After one use my face was covered in small red bumps. And when I say covered, I mean my whole face was completely covered. My skin felt and looked very rough and bumpy. I guess there is a possibility that I am allergic to something in the formula...but I do not have any known allergies and have never had a reaction like that before... So it's hard to say what exactly caused it. Maybe I got a bad batch. But I wouldn't take the chance and purchase again. It took a couple weeks for my face to clear up after using this.
If you're looking for a good mask from Alba, I highly recommend the Good & Clean Poor Purifying Mini Peel! I absolutely loved that and it worked great.
I really do love this brand, but the Deep Sea Facial unfortunately did not agree with my skin :(
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
Strange stuff
This product is unlike any mask I have used in the past. The fragrance comes on strong and reminds me of cheap soap - I am put in mind of Zest. The texture of the product itself is gelatinous and soapy, so much so that I read the front of the bottle again to make sure it said "mask" and not "cleanser" or the like. I left it on my skin long enough to dry out, and when I washed it off my skin did feel tighter and very smooth. However, I also noticed that I had gotten some on my shirt, and the stuff bleached the color out of my shirt in that spot! I think there is more to this product than meets the eye - it has some strong ingredients. I am no chemist, but maybe the capric/caprylic triglyceride and stearic acid ingredients may be responsible for the bleaching effect. Perhaps it should really be labeled a chemical peel. In any case, it is not the all-natural product that it appears to be.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I love the way this makes my face feel. While I have the mask on it has a cooling/refreshing effect. Afterwards it makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. I like to use this mask about once a week just to do a good deep clean. Another benefit of this mask is that it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and contains 100% vegetarian ingredients. I would recommend this mask if you like to relax and unwind while doing a mask, because if feels so relaxing and refreshing while it's on. It's a great way to unwind after a long day.
Isela B.
Isela B.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed this mask. I washed my face with a hot washcloth first to steam open my pores. Then, I spread on the mask. It had a nice consistency when applied, and the smell was very pleasant. It's a very light and clean scent from the ingredients that are in it. The one that stands out the most to me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. This product did not contain anything that I was allergic to and had natural ingredients in it, which is why I decided to try it
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba brand is a brand that I have mixed feelings about. Some products I do like and some I just don't care for. The feel sea facial mask is another one I'm not sure about. I have used several times and just not sure about the results. It does go on well and easy to spread. Once I rinse my skin feels nice but it feels like it may not be as a great of a product as some others I have tried. I guess if I had to refer this to others in the end I would recommend something else
Kate B.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I have used this facial mask for the past couple times a week for the past two years and have loved the results. People actually notice a visible difference in my skin after I use the mask. It is gentle and leaves your skin very soft with a nice glow in your complexion. As a vegetarian, I also really like that this product is made from all vegetarian ingredients and was not tested on animals. I highly recommend the Alba Facial Toner and Daily Cream as well.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask makes me feel renewed. Fresh, clean and beautiful is haw I feel after every use.

I purchase my Alba Face Mask at the drugstore. There is so much to say about the Alba brand. I am always confident in any new purchase that I make from the Alba brand. I feel their packaging could use a makeover but that is just a preference. The product itself is outstanding and I wouldn't change a thing.
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
Burnham, ME
I have terrible blackheads on my nose and chin . I have tried many different brands of deep sea masks. many of them are very exspensive and after trying them a few times as directed, nothing.. my skin showed no improvement! Then , came alone Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask and after one use I noticed a difference, and continuing to use it as part of my skin care routine, I have no huge, disgusting blackheads.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Burlington, VT
This stuff is AWESOME! I have fairly normal skin but it does seem to be a little sensitive at times and this face mask is super gentle and smells great. The marine complex really leaves your skin feeling refreshed and bright! The only thing I would change is the packaging, I dropped my bottle in the shower and the cap just broke right in half, kind of a bummer but also sort of my fault.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mask! It really feels like it's doing something good for my skin. It doesn't burn or anything, just a simple, effective clay mask. I did notice a positive difference in my complexion and acne issues after using this twice a week. Must wash your face first to make it effective. Plus, rinse off completely afterward, since sometimes you could miss the edges of your face lol.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?