• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN

of the many reasons I love Alba Botanicals is that they’ve brought
us AFFORDABLE skincare that is all natural. Most skincare brands mark
their products up by 500% which means I’m paying more for less.
deep sea facial mask is an example of a product that could be MUCH
more expensive. The ingredients are incredible, the feel is nothing
short of luxurious, and the results speak for themselves. It is SUPER
hydrating but also clarifying which means it stops my breakouts in
their tracks and actually prevents them from spreading. I
don’t love that it contains dimethicone,
not because silicones are bad for our skin (they’re actually great
at helping us retain moisture) but it does mean that they block other
products from absorbing. For that reason I recommend washing
your face AFTER you use this mask, THEN applying your
serums\moisturizer. Overall, I’m thrilled with the quality and
value of Alba products. They are cruelty,
sulfate, paraben, and synthetic
fragrance free. What’s not to like?
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Love this brand & all of the produts available from the company. They come in great packaging, a fair price, can be found at most drugstores or online & the scent of this deep luxurious feeling mask is wonderful healthy combination. The name of the company sounds youthful & positive as well as. This mask ive boughten and only tried it 1 time but ill definitely consider purchasing & reccommending it too others too. Great reviews ive read as well which is what got me to try the mask & brand in the first place.
Sarah P.
This entire line of even advanced products from Alba amazes me!! This mask states that it equalizes pigmentation for an even complexion...I have used it several times and notice more clarity every time I consistently use it! It is also hypo-allergenic, no parabans or animal testing and is 100% vegetarian!
Ormond beach, FL
I love using a face mask once a week.  I prefer to wash my face, apply the mask and then soak in a hot tub to allow the heat to open my pores so my skin is able to absorb the product.  Oftentimes products don't work properly because we don't apply them correctly.  This product was nice.  It left my skin clean, squeaky clean...I noticed a nice glow afterwards.
Erin B.
I bought this at a health food store. It’s a short bottle but comes with plenty of product. The formulation is great. The mask goes on thick and dries nicely. It’s not uncomfortable at all while it’s on. I actually like the tightening feeling. It rinses off easily with warm water. My skins feels so soft after using it that I can’t stop touching my face! I’ll probably buy this one again.
Vrinda B.
San Francisco
got this a few days ago, and have used it twice so far in combination with the Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel. I've already noticed a difference in my skin. It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily. I cannot attest to it's effectiveness on dark spots, as that takes time, but after seeing the results so far, I've got hight hopes that this product will deliver.
Britney C.
Kansas City
I really like this product. I have very sensitive skin and this mask is one of the few that don't leave my face in burns. After using this, the face begins to clear up of acne, my pores shrink, and my face feels clean and refreshed. The only things I don't like about this is that the product is so thick, it's hard to squeeze out of the tube sometimes. And I'm not very fond of the smell. But I would recommend using it.
Shannon C.
West Jefferson, NC
I love how my skin felt after trying this mask. My skin felt soft and firm not the painful dry or tight that normally accompanies this type of mask. It exfoliated my skin and there was no painful cracking or scrubbing when I washed it off. The smell was pleasant and I will definitely recommend this to friends not to mention be buying it for myself again
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This mask is awesome. It makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed. It’s effective in my opinion. I didn’t have any problems with it. It definitely deep cleaned my face as it said it would. I love this brand. I have another product from them. I love that it is made with vegan ingredients. Not harsh on the skin which is another plus for me
Belinda D.
I really enjoy using Alba Botantica Even Advanced Deep Sea Facial Mask. I first found out about it from my niece and use it and fell in love. It is normally found at Target but I have had a hard time finding it so I was able to find it on Amazon and I purchased two of them. I would recommend this product very highly.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.