BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Valerie J.
ontario ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba Botanica is the only line of skin care products that I use. I apply this mask two - three times a week, as a part my nightly cleansing routine. It helps to pull out deep down dirt and redefines my skin, giving it a dewy, soft look. I find it also helps to reduces the size of the pores on my nose, something I've only noticed as being a problem since starting getting older. I often receive compliments on how pretty my skin is, after I've used this mask the night before. No better satisfaction from a product then that, in my opinion. :)
Sarah P.
This entire line of even advanced products from Alba amazes me!! This mask states that it equalizes pigmentation for an even complexion...I have used it several times and notice more clarity every time I consistently use it! It is also hypo-allergenic, no parabans or animal testing and is 100% vegetarian!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is very sensitive so the fact that I can even use this says something positive. That said, I really didn’t notice any results after about a month of use and gave up on it. My skin seemed clean after use, but beyond that my skin was the same. Dry and dull. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it.
Martha D.
Lancaster
This was Amazing. I was very happy with this product. It left my face feeling really refreshed and soft. The packaging is small enough to take with you when you travel. The price is really great. Not real expensive. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Alba Botanica and this face mask is no exception. It works as a fantastic mask, and then also had the benefits of being all-natural and without preservatives or harmful toxins. It is a fresh and simple way to get clean and moisturized skin.
Peyton N.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in LOVE with this mask!!! I am someone who has struggled with acne and discoloration, and I always look forward to using this product. It is very gentle, yet gives a very clean feeling. After using it, I can always count on my skin to look GREAT- the texture is very smooth, it has a certain glow, my redness is drastically reduced, the acne spots begin to clear up, and my skin feels overall very balanced. I recommend this product to a lot of my friends- especially for the price.
Samantha R.
It’s a good product, it does deep clean my face leaving my skin feeling fresh and soft at the same time. It removes most makeup that a facial wipe or cloth doesn’t because of the tiny beads added to cleans the face deeply
Claire D.
I used this product for a few months after receiving it as part of a gift basket. I loved the results for my particular skin...late 30's, pretty clear but dull skin. I needed something with the gentleness of a daily cleanser but more deep cleaning, and this definitely was it. Used about once a week, and I noticed increased brightness and clarity almost immediately. I will definitely buy it again!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Carolyn P.
Greeley
Not my favorite mask but it dries quickly and it gives that tight pulling feeling that makes it feel more like it’s working. I️ don’t notice much of a difference after using it but it’s good when you want a mask that dries quick.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?