BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Cassie H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Definitely a must have item. I use this product once a week, love how it leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean.
Lorrany G.
Muito boa gostei bastante, não foi uma das melhores que eu usei mais gostei muito dela .
O rosto fica macio ! Ótimo .
Gennarose P.
Smells lovely, consistency is smooth and easy to shmear on your face, and it made my skin feel clean and balanced.
Yadira A.
Absolutely loved it! Incredibly hydrating and left my skin feeling absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Daniela R.
Alba Botanica
Enviar
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask
Alba Botanica
Enviar
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask
Ally E.
Love this mask and recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried a scrub before. Makes your skin feel so open and light.
Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask because it made my skin really soft. I would recommend this and definitely would buy again!
Jarency G.
481 platantion Rd Sw smyrna GA
It really works . After you put it your skin feels better.Also it helps your skin a lot if you have dry skin, etc.
ELIZABETH P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy efectiva mi piel es mixta y me ah dado un buen acabado se ve mas joven y clara encantada con los resultados
Shiann M.
Palmerton, PA
I've only used this once so I don't have much to say other than my face we'd hella soft when I took off the mask 😍😍
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?