BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Heather L.
Williston, ND
This is a pretty decent mask. A little spendy. But, the company is a good one and I trust their ingredient list.
Ana S.
Gostei muito do produto e usaria de novo com certeza. Muita qualidade e cobertura, indicaria para os meus amigos.
Deana B.
Woodlawn
I was given this facial mask by my sister I definitely like it and will continue to use to help with my blemishes
Paula M.
I love Alba because they are cruelty free as well as have natural ingredients, this is something I really value.
Brittany S.
Made my skin feel refreshed and tightened. Was easy to use and also clean off my face, would definitely use again
Cecily V.
I love love love this product for what it's promised it followed through I would definitely use again and again.
a H.
This is great for when your skin is acting up and you have really oily skin. I would 100% try this product again.
Savanna Y.
Love this product! It is awesome! I love how soft my skin felt after using it! I would definitely use this again!
Sofia G.
Love the fresh feeling it leaves on my skin after washing my face, feels clean and hydrated. Wash face once. Day
Rania B.
Manahawkin
This leaves the skin feeling fresh and not dry. Sometimes I get very oil and the mask makes my skin feel so good
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.