BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels smoother and i dont feel like a huge grease ball.
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
I have used this product before, it is great. I like how it leaves my skin soft afterwards, but I don't like how it applies.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was a nice mask. Haven't used it long but for having sensitive skin it hasn't created a reaction and my face feels smoother.
Alicia
Alicia
High Point, NC
This stuff is amazing. Deep cleans pores and makes your face feel so refreshed. Definitely a must have.
Hope P.
Hope P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this product. I've had great experiences with everything from the Alba Botanica brand.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Like this product. It is priced appropriately and has a nice scent which is not overpowering.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Orient
This product works very well. Love and enjoy this product line. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Lily V.
Lily V.
Redding
Very nice, clean feeling afterwards, yet moisturizing as well.. will use on clients in future
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
Corp Christi, TX
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask was awesome. It leaves my skin feeling invigorated and deep cleaned.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Gulfport
Awesome, holy crap my skin always feels so clean and soft and I love the smell and price, it's a keeper
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?