BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
ashley t.
Nashville tn
I think that they are usefull and good but sometimes is complicate to quit is easy to put i liked but need reparation
Hanna L.
Bullhead city, AZ
The Albas facial masks are absolutely AMAZING! I love how my skin feels afterwards ! I recommend everyone to use it.
I personally love this face mask, It's very moisturizing and smooth for all skin types. I use it one or twice a week.
Iris C.
I haven't tried but I will love to
I use the cheapest kind Garnia Revlon and other time but never use this one before
Natalia P.
Dallas, TX
Perfectly cleans the skin, does not cause irritation, pleasant to the touch and smells good. se a very very long time
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great mask that leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed! It smells like a nice spa and it so relaxing!
Daniela V.
Definitely a good face mask. Though I was iffy about it at first,I was very satisfied with it and the way it worked.
Safira C.
Ótima máscara muito boooa mesmo, adorei usa-lá, gostei muito maravilhosa em cuidado com a pele, ótima em tratamento!
Taylor M.
Cool, calming, totally effective! I really "felt" my pores opening up, and my face felt so smooth and cleansed after!
Lorrany G.
Muito boa gostei bastante, não foi uma das melhores que eu usei mais gostei muito dela .
O rosto fica macio ! Ótimo .
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.