BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Amy F.
I really like this mask because it made my skin really soft. I would recommend this and definitely would buy again!
Crystle B.
Chester, VA
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed & awake! Also makes you want to touch your face all day long since it's so soft!
Tara R.
Whitwell
One of my favorites. Love using in my routine for skin care. Great and well priced product. Highly reccomend using!
Nena M.
Live this product, I can't find it no where no morr. Did they stop making it. I need to know where I can find this.
Courtney E.
Traverse City, MI
It feels nice on your skin but I honestly didn't see or feel much of a difference at all. But maybe that's just me.
Ally E.
Love this mask and recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried a scrub before. Makes your skin feel so open and light.
Danielle K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love it! Keeps my face feeling soft and clean without being overly dry. I only used it twice a week in my regimine.
Anna S.
It was an alright mask and comfortable to wear, but it didn't do much for my skin other than make it a bit softer.
Latoya Y.
Lumberton
I love the smell.. great value and the price point is great. If you're wanting an pricey mask feel then this is it
Stacey S.
Cleveland, TN
This mask was wondeful...made my dry skin feel soft and hydrated...I definatelt would recommend this to my friends
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.