BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Thomas L.
It makes my skin feel very good and I like the type of products that make my face look more bright and clear. Thank you
Gabriell C.
Johnstown , PA
amazing mask to use and low cost. Available at most grocery stores. use once a week for smooth and clean looking skin !
Ramlah Z.
Houston
that mask is so good after applying that mask i feel soft my skin felt tge rejuvenation in it and i recimmend it to all
Mayara C.
Charlotte, NC
It's an excellent product. This mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone. You won't be disappointed!
Melissa B.
Berkley, MA
This being on the lower price scale I was impressed with it. Anything containing sea materials is awesome for the skin.
Tracy H.
New bedford
I thought the alba botanicals worked well and left my skin feeling smooth and soft.I t did seem to brighten it as well.
Chloe W.
Alpharetta, GA
I have never tried this before but would be open to trying it now the only thing I don't like is the size of the bottle
Leslie G.
This stuff is just so bomb 😍 it's the best stuff out there I do you love this you will not go wrong but purchasing this
Ashton E.
Adger, AL
Love this face mask!! It feels amazing on my skin and leaves it feeling so soft after! AND they don't test on animals!
Brisa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love it organic, good smell, got the job done. It dried my skin a bit but i would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.