BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Bullhead city, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Albas facial masks are absolutely AMAZING! I love how my skin feels afterwards ! I recommend everyone to use it.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Portland, OR
Love that this is natural and very effective. It made my skin feel firmer, cleaner and not dry.
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it makes my skin super soft. It helps clean your pores and I love that clean feeling
Ody E.
Ody E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for people who have oily skin like me. Highly recommended!! Also you can buy them cheap at marshals
Falesha G.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left my skin tone looking brighter and my dark spots seemed to be less dark. Wonderful product!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
i recived this product as a trial and absolutely loved it. it left my skin glowing and radiant
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels smoother and i dont feel like a huge grease ball.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Long Beach, Ca
I like to use this product to remove my black heads , and dirt old residues from makeup🤣🤧💄💄👌👌👌👌
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
I have used this product before, it is great. I like how it leaves my skin soft afterwards, but I don't like how it applies.
Pauline H.
Pauline H.
This was such an amazing mask. My skin felt softer and smoother after one use. I definitely see a diference after a fee uses
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?