BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Desiree P.
Arlington
This mask works wonders. I've only been using it for a few times but I can automatically see a difference on my face. Love it!
Thought it’d be more gentle. Love the whole line, use a lot of their product because I trust the company as more natural.
Randee M.
Layton , UT
This wasn't a fan of mine. I broke out after the first use. I don't usually have zits but I had at least ten after using this.
Allie J.
Raleigh
I love this product so mych! I found it on sale so it wasn't too much but even I would pay full price because it works so well
Jose L.
I have used this product for about 1 year. It works great! Left my skin clearer and its a reasonable price for a great product.
Sonja L.
Plant City, FL
It did a great job..made my face feel very clean and smooth afterward.. would highly recommend it..and it's not very expensive
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
Works super good and easy to apply. My skin has never felt so soft. I feel like I have less breakouts after using this product.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
Its alright, im 23 amd pretty sure this is for mature skin. That being said it is very hydrating and leaves skin feeling soft.
Veronica M.
Apple Valley, CA
This mask smells amazing.  I love how easy it is to use as well. It really cleaned my pores and made me feel like a new person!
Aisha D.
Atlanta, GA
I love all Alba products not only because they are made from natural ingredients but also they work very very well on my skin
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.