BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Danielle K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love it! Keeps my face feeling soft and clean without being overly dry. I only used it twice a week in my regimine.
Daniela R.
Enviar
Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask
Anu C.
Louisville, KY
It soothes the skin and gives instant glow. You can see the results better after 24 hours. Increase the complexion.
Ally E.
Love this mask and recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried a scrub before. Makes your skin feel so open and light.
Tara R.
Whitwell
One of my favorites. Love using in my routine for skin care. Great and well priced product. Highly reccomend using!
Joselinn O.
Los Angeles, CA
Super moisturizing ! I lowe how soft and alive it makes my skin feel after using it.  For the price it does wonders
Nena M.
Live this product, I can't find it no where no morr. Did they stop making it. I need to know where I can find this.
Stacey S.
Cleveland, TN
This mask was wondeful...made my dry skin feel soft and hydrated...I definatelt would recommend this to my friends
Gennarose P.
Smells lovely, consistency is smooth and easy to shmear on your face, and it made my skin feel clean and balanced.
Marsha P.
This mask leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! I love it! I use it once a week as party of my skincare regimen!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.