BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Andrea L.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
really is fantastic, i recommed this. it's my favority facial mask is very good and your price is very well, i love this
Amy G.
Homestead,FL
Very good. I like it a lot. Love this bean very very nice definitely a very very good facial mask. Absolutely purifying.
Brooke D.
Arden, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a go to product when my skin is feeling dull and drab. A great physical exfoliant to get all my flakey skin off.
Courtney A.
Taylors, SC
I used the facial cleanser and it was okay for the first few times that I used it then it was not great for my oily skin.
Emma N.
Absolutely love this face mask! Doesn't sting or itch when using it! Leaves my face fresh and an even tone, no red marks!
Kayla A.
Woodstock, GA
I love my face masks! It makes my skin feel soft. Usually I break out with bad acne after a mask, but not with this one!
Ashton E.
Adger, AL
Love this face mask!! It feels amazing on my skin and leaves it feeling so soft after! AND they don't test on animals!
Leslie G.
This stuff is just so bomb 😍 it's the best stuff out there I do you love this you will not go wrong but purchasing this
Mayara C.
Charlotte, NC
It's an excellent product. This mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone. You won't be disappointed!
Gabriell C.
Johnstown , PA
amazing mask to use and low cost. Available at most grocery stores. use once a week for smooth and clean looking skin !
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.