BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Gabi B.
Gabi B.
Iron City, TN
This stuff is amazing I use it 2/3 times a week. It refreshes my face and helps with acne scar and blemishes
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Wantagh, NY
I like this product because your face looks cleaner, but the scent is not too feminine
Amyra B.
Amyra B.
IT IS A GREAT MASK IT MAKES MY FACE SMOOTH AND CLEAN I LOVE IT SO MUCH BEST SKINCARE PRODUCT EVER
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Awesome. My skin was super soft & dewey. I never used masks before & was amazed how my face appeared younger looking.
Fotini M.
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
So great! makes my face so soft!!!! It smells amazing too! Very soft and I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
It was ok but it really wasn't what I was looking for. I'm interested in a peel off mask that moisturizers
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Bullhead city, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Albas facial masks are absolutely AMAZING! I love how my skin feels afterwards ! I recommend everyone to use it.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Powhatan Point
I love this product! It works well and is really reasonably priced. I will definitely purchase this again.
Brad G.
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing it’s effective and affordable I bought this online it’s gentl and I love it
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mask that leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed! It smells like a nice spa and it so relaxing!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?