BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Callie B.
Camas, WA
This stuff works great and leaves your face feeling amazingly smooth and hydrated. It smells awesome too!!! Love it!
Natalia P.
Dallas, TX
Perfectly cleans the skin, does not cause irritation, pleasant to the touch and smells good. se a very very long time
Daniela V.
Definitely a good face mask. Though I was iffy about it at first,I was very satisfied with it and the way it worked.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Good facial mask that I received in a subscription box. I like it and will purchase it once the one I have is finish.
ELIZABETH P.
Doral, FL
Es muy efectiva mi piel es mixta y me ah dado un buen acabado se ve mas joven y clara encantada con los resultados
Anu C.
Louisville, KY
It soothes the skin and gives instant glow. You can see the results better after 24 hours. Increase the complexion.
Joselinn O.
Los Angeles, CA
Super moisturizing ! I lowe how soft and alive it makes my skin feel after using it.  For the price it does wonders
Jess S.
Lanse, Pa
I absolutely love alba products. This face mask is top notch in skin care for clearing breakouts and oil from skin.
Lauren H.
Holden , LA
I love facial masks. I mean who doesn't for that deep clean feel? I love this stuff so much. I highly reccomend it!
Arie J.
Pensacola, FL
I feel something when I'm using it but my skin doesn't really seem to benefit from using it. It may work on others.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.