BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Claudia P.
Riverside
Amazing skiing care line!!! I highly recommend it to my friends and family, especially with those that have sensitive skin.
Amy G.
Homestead,FL
Very good. I like it a lot. Love this bean very very nice definitely a very very good facial mask. Absolutely purifying.
Heather L.
Newport, VT
I love this so much! All my friends have it now thanks to me. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a beautiful face!
Asha K.
This Deep Sea mask helped clean my skin very well but I did not necessarily notice any glow after using this facial mask.
Andrea L.
Miami, Florida
really is fantastic, i recommed this. it's my favority facial mask is very good and your price is very well, i love this
Lindsey B.
Im a skin mask fanatic! Love alba products and use other skincare from their line too. Very affordable and great quality.
Paulina D.
Lakeland, FL
Loved it made my skin feel fresh and smooth. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Well priced for quantity and quality
Leah L.
Calumet, MI
Amazing product. I would recommend it. Very good. Pricey though but good over all. It was great and I'd buy again maybe.
Jennifer S.
Richmond, VA
Non irritating and made my skin feel great afterwards! I've used several Alba Botanica products and have loved them all!
Kayla A.
Woodstock, GA
I love my face masks! It makes my skin feel soft. Usually I break out with bad acne after a mask, but not with this one!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.