BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
I love this product, it really cleans my face and makes he feel fresh. although it leaves me skin a little dry after I was it off.
Nancy E.
Nancy E.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Altamente recomendada, mi cutis es mixto con tendencia a acné y mejorò con el uso de esta mascarilla
grace r.
grace r.
This is an awesome face mask i use it every night and love the way my face feels after each use.i strongly recommend it to anyone
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
This mask is good although it tends to dry out my skin. I would use it again and I recommend it as long as you moisturizer after.
Safira C.
Safira C.
Ótima máscara muito boooa mesmo, adorei usa-lá, gostei muito maravilhosa em cuidado com a pele, ótima em tratamento!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Holbrook, AZ
Never used it but it looks great. Not sure what it does or how it works or anything but it looks fun.
Jenai M.
Jenai M.
Good face scrub use only a little it goes a long way good for every other day use smells amazing and gives your face a nice gkow
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin. It has a very good scent to it too. I would recommend this product.
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
This product was absolutely great. Would recommend it to anyone who asked. My skin looks so much better now.
Shelsey G.
Shelsey G.
Daphne, AL
This is a decent product. It's definitely affordable and my skin did feel cleaner and softer after using it.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?