BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ava W.
I have gone though at least 5 of these already it is so good and makes you feel so clean after your done washing your face
Angie W.
Greenville, NC
Worked good. Didn't have a horrible smell. I would buy it again. It wasn't too thick or watery. The consistency was solid.
Patrice H.
didn't seem to donuts job. irritated my face and cause more of a breakout for me. I stopped using it after the second time
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
I love face masks. I've used the deep sea one many times. It's not too thick and made my skin feel soooo soft after.
Ashlesha R.
Made my skin upto two tone lighter... showed up with instant results....just loved the product...proved perfect for my skin
Madyson B.
I liked this a lot I feel like after using it for a week straight I could tell a major difference in the health of my skin.
Melida S.
It leaves your face feeling nice refreshed and clean. The application is easy simple but you could get alot from this mask
Dee J.
This mask is beautiful, easy to use, works very well and the price is great ;) I love the application and texture and smell
Amanda B.
Buffalo, NY
I liked this products but it did not get rid of any black heads. My face did not feel dry afterwards which was really nice
Oriana D.
Mesa, AZ
I have never used it so I can not describe this product accurately but I would love to know that this is about my skin type
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.