BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Angela S.
Angela S.
Tried this product first time and I loved it! I use it once a week and I noticed that I don't breakout as much.
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Lebanon
I felt it had a weird smel, almost like a beer/hops smell,l and left my face feeling clean but tight.
Kêell V.
Kêell V.
Além de ser um produto natural eu amei porque deixou minha pele renovada, hidratada. essa mascara é excelente.
Katie B.
Katie B.
California City
Loveeeeee this! Facial mask makes you feel refreshed so that you can just sit and relax it the tub with it on!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Very good! Muito skin get Very soft after using it. Love It!!! ❤😍 Recommend It to everyone who have a dry skin
Heather L.
Heather L.
Newport, VT
I love this so much! All my friends have it now thanks to me. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a beautiful face!
Yuruarí H.
Yuruarí H.
Me encantó.. huele delicioso y deja una sensación de frescura en la piel increíblemente espectacular
Brisa B.
Brisa B.
Tucson, AZ
Es muy buena me encanta, quisiera que me mandaran más pruebas de esta marca... me encanto
Osmara G.
Osmara G.
Oakland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helps hydrate my skin alot and it makes my face very very soft right after I wash it off
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I absolutely love using face masks because they just make my skin glow and helps take away any oil that is left behind from makeup
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?