BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
So great! makes my face so soft!!!! It smells amazing too! Very soft and I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Natalia P.
Dallas, TX
Perfectly cleans the skin, does not cause irritation, pleasant to the touch and smells good. se a very very long time
Cheryl M.
Awesome. My skin was super soft & dewey. I never used masks before & was amazed how my face appeared younger looking.
I personally love this face mask, It's very moisturizing and smooth for all skin types. I use it one or twice a week.
Cassie H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Definitely a must have item. I use this product once a week, love how it leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean.
Daniela V.
Definitely a good face mask. Though I was iffy about it at first,I was very satisfied with it and the way it worked.
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great mask that leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed! It smells like a nice spa and it so relaxing!
Amanda F.
Leaves skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Great scent and very colorful packaging. Great product for all skin types
Iris C.
I haven't tried but I will love to
I use the cheapest kind Garnia Revlon and other time but never use this one before
Brisa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love it organic, good smell, got the job done. It dried my skin a bit but i would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.