BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mayara C.
Charlotte, NC
It's an excellent product. This mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone. You won't be disappointed!
Ashton E.
Adger, AL
Love this face mask!! It feels amazing on my skin and leaves it feeling so soft after! AND they don't test on animals!
Leslie G.
This stuff is just so bomb 😍 it's the best stuff out there I do you love this you will not go wrong but purchasing this
Iris C.
I haven't tried but I will love to
I use the cheapest kind Garnia Revlon and other time but never use this one before
Stacey R.
East Orange, NJ
Left my face feeling fresh, made me look years younger. Got so many compliments. Recommended it to all my girlfriends
Nicole G.
Benicia, CA
The product reduces the impurities of the skin leaving it more smooth, soft and moisturized. The effect is immediate!
Natasha M.
I love a good facial mask and this felt like it did a great job cleaning and revitalizing my face. I'll buy it again.
Taylor M.
Cool, calming, totally effective! I really "felt" my pores opening up, and my face felt so smooth and cleansed after!
Daniela V.
Definitely a good face mask. Though I was iffy about it at first,I was very satisfied with it and the way it worked.
Cheryl M.
Awesome. My skin was super soft & dewey. I never used masks before & was amazed how my face appeared younger looking.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.