BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Helena P.
Helena P.
Senti minha pele fabulosa, é um excelente produto. E de confiança, não tenho medo algum de usar este produto.
Karly L.
Karly L.
Easy to apply, smells great, leaves skin smooth and clean feeling, easy packaging to use! Worked well and would definitely buy again
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love feeling like a new me, after using this wonderful facial mask. Quick, easy, and convenient to use.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Fairview, OR
It wasn't what I thought it would be.. if you have red and irritated skin it would help you a lot more
Haley B.
Haley B.
Austell
This is a really wonderful product. I highly recommend! I could definitely feel some improvements after one use.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Binghamton, NY
Not my everyday mask but definitely leaves my skin feeling soft and revived after
Shawn S.
Shawn S.
Lebanon
I felt it had a weird smel, almost like a beer/hops smell,l and left my face feeling clean but tight.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Dunkirk
I really liked how smooth my skin felt after using this. There was a little tingling but it was good.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best exfoliant ever! Smells amazing and keeps my skin looking fresh never dry. I would give it a 8/10
Angela S.
Angela S.
Tried this product first time and I loved it! I use it once a week and I noticed that I don't breakout as much.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?