BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Patrice H.
didn't seem to donuts job. irritated my face and cause more of a breakout for me. I stopped using it after the second time
Melida S.
It leaves your face feeling nice refreshed and clean. The application is easy simple but you could get alot from this mask
Selena P.
I am a forever lover of this mask! It is easy to apply, smells so fresh, and leaves your skin looking and feeling amazing.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love face masks. I've used the deep sea one many times. It's not too thick and made my skin feel soooo soft after.
Margi D.
Ashburn, VA
This makes my skin so fresh & clean. Great product but pricey. Was a gift on Christmas. use it almost every week & love it.
Claudia P.
Riverside
Amazing skiing care line!!! I highly recommend it to my friends and family, especially with those that have sensitive skin.
Ava W.
I have gone though at least 5 of these already it is so good and makes you feel so clean after your done washing your face
Dee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is beautiful, easy to use, works very well and the price is great ;) I love the application and texture and smell
Angie W.
Greenville, NC
Worked good. Didn't have a horrible smell. I would buy it again. It wasn't too thick or watery. The consistency was solid.
Madyson B.
I liked this a lot I feel like after using it for a week straight I could tell a major difference in the health of my skin.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?