BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sloan M.
Dover, FL
I absolutely love all products from alba. This product not only smells great but leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing!
Omni B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great product! Good price, good packaging, works great! Nothing too special really but8.5-9/10 recommend
Natalie N.
I had high hopes for this product but it is not good for extremely senstive skin. I wish it was because it has a fresh scent
Christian R.
Nice mask for the price. I wanted to try a drugstore product due to reading good reviews. It's great if you are on a budget.
Catherine M.
I love the ingredients!! It makes me feel good about what is going into my body and into my skin. Makes my skin feel so soft
Jessica F.
Alba Botanica is amazing ans very affordable. I especially love this mask because it helped to clear most of my active acne.
Catherine V.
Great mask and leaves skin smooth. I have pretty dry skin, and I found that this mask was very moisturizing! Would buy again.
Selene H.

Perfect for those days when the weather is short. I use it and it leaves a fresh smell on my face like freshly washed
April H.
Logan, OH
I am very picky about my facial masks. This one did not dry enough to peel so therefore I was not satisfied with my purchase.
Cherokee C.
I have used this product before, it is great. I like how it leaves my skin soft afterwards, but I don't like how it applies.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.