BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Forksville , PA
This sea facial mask really gets rid of the impurities on your face. I use this once a week and I have results! I highly recommend it!
Ally E.
Ally E.
Love this mask and recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried a scrub before. Makes your skin feel so open and light.
Yadira A.
Yadira A.
Absolutely loved it! Incredibly hydrating and left my skin feeling absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Sherry H.
Sherry H.
Mcsherrytowm,Pa
This product makes my face felling refreshed and looking great. I highly recommend everyone uses this every day .
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Chicago , IL
It made my skin feel really good after I used! I didn't think it would be this good but I let turned out great! Definetly recommend !
Hatti H.
Hatti H.
Love love love love love it so much it's a really good mask and it you have dry skin it's really good for you!!!!
Loren P.
Loren P.
Made my skin really soft. Smell was nice. Consistency was great. Easy to apply. Very affordable. Will repurchase.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Gostei muito do produto e usaria de novo com certeza. Muita qualidade e cobertura, indicaria para os meus amigos.
Deana B.
Deana B.
Woodlawn
I was given this facial mask by my sister I definitely like it and will continue to use to help with my blemishes
Mia R.
Mia R.
After the mask it makes ur face feel soft and smooth it leaves our face with this very moist look its amazing to use at night and morning to
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?