BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
I use this deep sea facial mask, but prefer their clay one. In all honesty I do not see a difference, but I still use.
Erin M.
Kansas City
I just started using this and it leaves my face so smooth and clean and tight. It never feels dried out which is great!
Stephanie T.
New Orleans, LA
It cleanses my skin really well and leaves it feeling really clean and smooth. Washes away all the dirt even my make up
Chloe W.
Alpharetta, GA
I have never tried this before but would be open to trying it now the only thing I don't like is the size of the bottle
Brisa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love it organic, good smell, got the job done. It dried my skin a bit but i would definitely recommend this product.
Great product for your skin works well. i have no complaints about this product. i would highly recommend buying it.
Iris C.
I haven't tried but I will love to
I use the cheapest kind Garnia Revlon and other time but never use this one before
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I really enjoy this mask. My favorite kind of facial masks are deep see masks and this one definitely hits the mark.
Stacey R.
East Orange, NJ
Left my face feeling fresh, made me look years younger. Got so many compliments. Recommended it to all my girlfriends
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great mask that leaves your face feeling soft and refreshed! It smells like a nice spa and it so relaxing!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.