BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
lillian h.
Springdale, AR
it hydrated my skin, but my skin seemed fairly dry a couple days after using it. other than that i didn't see much difference.
Desiree P.
Arlington
This mask works wonders. I've only been using it for a few times but I can automatically see a difference on my face. Love it!
Randee M.
Layton , UT
This wasn't a fan of mine. I broke out after the first use. I don't usually have zits but I had at least ten after using this.
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
Works super good and easy to apply. My skin has never felt so soft. I feel like I have less breakouts after using this product.
Lyndsey T.
I got this see mask as a sample and I would definitely buy it if I came across I thought it left my face very soft and radiant
Muslim S.
This is my go to mud mask. I use many depending on the needs of my skin but when i need a relaxing no fuss mask I always return
Cherokee C.
I have used this product before, it is great. I like how it leaves my skin soft afterwards, but I don't like how it applies.
April H.
Logan, OH
I am very picky about my facial masks. This one did not dry enough to peel so therefore I was not satisfied with my purchase.
Ashley V.
Witchita
I AMA still using this and will use it again
I like the smell and the way it leaves my skin feeling after. Very good product
Catherine V.
Great mask and leaves skin smooth. I have pretty dry skin, and I found that this mask was very moisturizing! Would buy again.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.