BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Deryck S.
Nashville, TN
As a skeptic, this product converted me. My face looks and feels great after using this product regularly for a few weeks
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
The price is good, but there are other masks in this prize range that are better. I didn't notice that it did anything.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
I use this deep sea facial mask, but prefer their clay one. In all honesty I do not see a difference, but I still use.
Kaitlyn M.
Wyckoff, NJ
This mask exfoliates my face while leaving it smooth, although it did not love the scent it was a overall good product
Argenis L.
este producto alba botanica es de excelente calidad es totalmente recomendado por todos por eso siempre lo recomendamos
Melissa B.
Berkley, MA
This being on the lower price scale I was impressed with it. Anything containing sea materials is awesome for the skin.
A H.
Hammond, IN
It’s ok. Didn’t really see any results with this product. Also size is pretty small for the price & compared to others.
Ramlah Z.
Houston
that mask is so good after applying that mask i feel soft my skin felt tge rejuvenation in it and i recimmend it to all
Thomas L.
It makes my skin feel very good and I like the type of products that make my face look more bright and clear. Thank you
Stephanie T.
New Orleans, LA
It cleanses my skin really well and leaves it feeling really clean and smooth. Washes away all the dirt even my make up
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.