BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jenai M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good face scrub use only a little it goes a long way good for every other day use smells amazing and gives your face a nice gkow
Randee M.
Layton , UT
This wasn't a fan of mine. I broke out after the first use. I don't usually have zits but I had at least ten after using this.
Lyndsey T.
I got this see mask as a sample and I would definitely buy it if I came across I thought it left my face very soft and radiant
Desiree P.
Arlington
This mask works wonders. I've only been using it for a few times but I can automatically see a difference on my face. Love it!
Muslim S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mud mask. I use many depending on the needs of my skin but when i need a relaxing no fuss mask I always return
Katherine G.
Amazing to brighten your skin to leave a flawless uniform skin tone. It's also very soothing leaving the skin soft to the touch
Flor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy buena, me deja la piel muy suave , me gusto mucho, me gustaría volver a probarla o tal vez alguna parecida de esta marca
Allie J.
Raleigh
I love this product so mych! I found it on sale so it wasn't too much but even I would pay full price because it works so well
Sonja L.
Plant City, FL
It did a great job..made my face feel very clean and smooth afterward.. would highly recommend it..and it's not very expensive
lillian h.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
it hydrated my skin, but my skin seemed fairly dry a couple days after using it. other than that i didn't see much difference.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.