BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
This is my favorite mask I've ever tried! I'd never tried this brand but I got this recently and I fell in love with it! I have combination skin and it makes my face feel so soft! It also feels really good to put on. I am definitely going to buy it again!
Kaci H.
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
My friend wanted me to try this brand of facial washes with her. After my first few uses, I actually broke out more from them. This mask made my skin feel dry and itchy. I have very sensitive skin, so if you do too, I might stay away from these products.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
The smell is nice, I quite liked it, and you feel it cleans your pores but it was really harsh for my face. I have sensitive skin, so it peeled soon after I washed my face :( I wouldn't by it again, but be careful when you use it if you're sensitive too!
Siranda N.
Siranda N.
Atlantic Mine, MI
This facial mask is the one I've always been looking for! I can feel it deeply in my pores and my skin feels great afterwards! I buy it at my local Walgreens store. I comes in a small, convenient package. I love this product and will certainly buy again.
Dee A.
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought this at target. I love it, smells great and easy to use. I have been using this stuff off and on for a few years. It comes in basic packaging and is hassle free. Not too pricey which is nice. I like eyerthing a bought it wouldn't change a thing.
Tina M. S.
Tina M. S.
Hawley, TX
This face mask is one of the best deep sea masks I have used so far. It was very effective, and got the job done. It was gentle on the skin, and very easy to apply. It met all my expectations. I'm very happy with t he product and I will be repurchasing.
Mercades S.
Mercades S.
I like the scent of this product. My skin felt refreshed afterwards but my cheeks and forehead can be sensitive at time so it left my face a little red. I've only used it a handful of times so maybe I need to keep using to get acclimated to the product.
Lexy K.
Lexy K.
O Fallon, MO
I love all Alba products and especially love their face wash and masks. The masks are very cleansing and refreshing and seem to really make a difference in overall appearance. It is very effective and I will purchase it again when I run out eventually.
Aimee D.
Aimee D.
This facial mask works pretty well. I haven't noticed any good affects on my skin or anything. It smells pretty good, in my opinion. I've used other masks that have smelled better and actually done something for my skin. This mask is eh, in my opinion.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
This mask is lovely, it soothes but also makes your skin feel cleansed and fresh. You don't need to leave it on forever, for me 5-10 minutes works, and then you can just remove in the shower with a soft washcloth. The whole Deep Sea line is wonderful.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?