• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
THIS IS MY #1 go-to exfoliater. This face scrub is my all time favorite that I have yet used. Why? This product doesn't just smell amazing - it actually IS amazing for your face. Jam packed with herbs, good oils, vitamins, nutrients and sea enzymes. I love that I can read every single ingredient in their ingredient list, be able to pronounce it and know what it is - and what it's doing for my skin. The SECOND ingredient in this product is walnut shell powder.... second! That means it's the second most used product in the scrub! The walnut shell powder works WONDERS to my skin. I physically can see a difference before and after I wash my face with this product. It 100% takes off all those dead skin cells and cleans your pores. It literally gives your face a NATURAL GLOW after using this product. After washing the scrub off... no way to discribe it but BABY SMOOTH! And nothing makes my skin feel flawless like that... especially my face! I am so in love with alba, I've been using this product for years and I do trust this company. I give them six stars because they are also; 100% vegetarian ingredients, NO animal testing, NO artificial anything. If you are looking to change up your skin game, stop buying everything you see being advertised on TV and in stores...try this product once and you will be forever in love.
Samantha R.
It’s a good product, it does deep clean my face leaving my skin feeling fresh and soft at the same time. It removes most makeup that a facial wipe or cloth doesn’t because of the tiny beads added to cleans the face deeply
Ronnie P.
This is my go to all in one face wash for everyday washing. I have pretty normal skin and have a low maintenance routine, so for me this is the perfect all in one. Also I prefer to use chemical free, no harsh chemicals so for me this is a no brainer.
Teale M.
I’ve used numerous products that are along the same line of this one, but this one is by far my favorite! It has been worth every cent and it has proven to hydrate, and evenly tone my skin without irritation or issues!
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I love all of Alba’s products! I try this facemask when I was at a friends house and it felt amazing on my skin. It didn’t dry my skin out, which other facemasks have done, and left my skin feeling super clean!
Desiree Y.
Lodi, CA
This is one of my favorite masks
To use! It’s very effective and you clearly see the results. I think it is reasonably priced for the quality that you receive! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Bethany⚓️ W.
This is my favorite mask to use. The smell is amazing, it's perfect for a relaxing bath. It goes on thin so you can still feel the affects of it without it being caked on. It's easy to remove. Doesn't burn at all. Leaves skin feeling smooth.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I enjoyed using this facial mask, easy to apply and rinse off. My fave looked and felt great. Nice and smooth. Also had a pleasant smell. I recommend it. The packaging is nice makes for easy application.
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
It’s ok it has a strong scent floral like not lovely, not repulsive, just ok!!! Good value not to pricey. Doesn’t make your skin feel al that wonderful? It was just ok and I probably would not buy again?
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
My face felt clean after using this but I didn’t really notice any results. Will continue to try it out though. I didn’t have any problems with it though, gentle enough on my skin which is a plus.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.