BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
My friend wanted me to try this brand of facial washes with her. After my first few uses, I actually broke out more from them. This mask made my skin feel dry and itchy. I have very sensitive skin, so if you do too, I might stay away from these products.
Siranda N.
Atlantic Mine, MI
This facial mask is the one I've always been looking for! I can feel it deeply in my pores and my skin feels great afterwards! I buy it at my local Walgreens store. I comes in a small, convenient package. I love this product and will certainly buy again.
Daniela R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is nice, I quite liked it, and you feel it cleans your pores but it was really harsh for my face. I have sensitive skin, so it peeled soon after I washed my face :( I wouldn't by it again, but be careful when you use it if you're sensitive too!
Tina M. S.
Hawley, TX
This face mask is one of the best deep sea masks I have used so far. It was very effective, and got the job done. It was gentle on the skin, and very easy to apply. It met all my expectations. I'm very happy with t he product and I will be repurchasing.
Mercades S.
I like the scent of this product. My skin felt refreshed afterwards but my cheeks and forehead can be sensitive at time so it left my face a little red. I've only used it a handful of times so maybe I need to keep using to get acclimated to the product.
Aimee D.
This facial mask works pretty well. I haven't noticed any good affects on my skin or anything. It smells pretty good, in my opinion. I've used other masks that have smelled better and actually done something for my skin. This mask is eh, in my opinion.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
This mask is lovely, it soothes but also makes your skin feel cleansed and fresh. You don't need to leave it on forever, for me 5-10 minutes works, and then you can just remove in the shower with a soft washcloth. The whole Deep Sea line is wonderful.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I found out about this brand a few years ago. I've been using their stuff ever since. This is one of the few brands that I've purchased multiple products from. This face mask really helps to clean out my pores and leaves my face feeling super clean.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
This face mask is perfect for when you want to skip the spa and still look like you went. The smell is wonderful. You can feel the product changing your face. It's not too harsh and not too light. It does it's job to clean and make your face better.
Emma S.
The Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask is a great mask! It makes you feel super refreshed and clean! It was a pretty good value and nice packaging! I found it online and at Target! I would highly recommend it if anyone wants to feel super refreshed!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?