BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this inexpensive previously unheard of brand and product. In particular this product was easy and enjoyable to use leaving my skin feeling extremely silky smooth after just one use. At the same time I felt the product also toned my skin and softened my complexion.. I look forward to using this product in the future and highly recommend it !
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been trying this mask and I would like to tell you that I'm fascinated, first it's not an usual mask, this one the smells is a little like freshness, anyway I leave it like 20 - 25 mins, then I wash it off, and seriously that makes my face more clear, my pores and the blackheads on my noise get so cleaner!!
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
Alba Botanica never disappoints. It uses natural ingredients so I feel good about using it, and the facial scrubs are soft but effective. Whenever I am looking for a new product, I always trust this brand and they have never failed me. Their facial scrubs are my favorite and always leave my face feeling soft and moisturized. Worth the cost in all aspects!
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
Love Alba products and their masks are no exception. I purchased my Alba Mask at a local drug store this time. I really loved the job it did. Made my skin tingle in a great way and my skin felt so clean and soft after. I have and would recommend this product to others andI would totally buy again.
Ghazal R.
Berkeley, CA
I was actually given this product from a friend with highly sensitive skin, and it didn't work out for her oddly enough as it caused a lot of redness for her skin. I actually liked it! It's a light mask, with a fragrance that I like, and it's a nice pick me up! The effects are not like Queen Helene mask such as tightening of skin, but overall I recommend.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with this product! Awesome quality and amount of product for the price! This mask left my face glowing and smooth, prevents breakouts. I work in dermatology and recommend this products to patients seeking naut products. I even think this works better than some of the non organic products recommended for acne prone skin. I repurchased this multiple times.
Linnea L.
I have combo dry sensitive skin so finding a face mask that moisturizes my skin and is within my price range! I picked up my face mask from sprouts and was not expecting much but this surprised me! I enjoy the thickness of the clay and the delightful citrus scent. This face mask left my skin soft, fresh, and moisturized. Who could ask for anymore?
Tangia E.
Denver, CO
Personally I was not a big fan of this product. It felt harsh on my skin and after I used it on my face, my skin felt raw and a bit irritated. My skin tends to be on the sensitive side, so that is probably why this didn't work for me. I did use this to exfloiate my body, and I didn't have an issues, but my skin also did feel any different.
Meagan S.
Lithia, FL
Smells amazing and feels great. I used to use this all the time and now I am wondering why I am not.

It is such a pure and good feeling mask that you actually might not want to take it off.

when you do take it off it makes the skin a lot smoother and you feel refreshed and ready to go!
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Alba Botanica products. This mask in particular isn't their best product, but it's okay. I usually place the mask on for 10-20 minutes before washing it off and use it one or twice a week. It makes my skin soft, which is the main pro about it. The mask hasn't even my skin off that much since I've been using it for a couple of months.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.