BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Atita P.
Atita P.
It feels amazing after applying this!! And also smells heavenly!! It is best for allnskin types!! Loved it!!
Bianka C.
Bianka C.
Alexandria, VA
Always keep some of this scrub handy! It's very rough so be gentle when you apply. A little goes a long way.
Ramey C.
Ramey C.
Left my face feeling soft! Didn't leave a greasy residue, and didn't make me break out. Great for my sensitive skin at a reasonable price.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
Great product,leaves skin feeling fresh and clean!!!! I only used it once so I really couldn't the results.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Amazing to brighten your skin to leave a flawless uniform skin tone. It's also very soothing leaving the skin soft to the touch
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Benicia, CA
The product reduces the impurities of the skin leaving it more smooth, soft and moisturized. The effect is immediate!
Erika C.
Erika C.
It's amazing! It really does what it sais it does I would really recommend it and it's inexpensive. I like the whole line of this product
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was very soothing during use and then left my skin feeling lighter, more evenly toned and softer.
Lorrany G.
Lorrany G.
Muito boa gostei bastante, não foi uma das melhores que eu usei mais gostei muito dela .
O rosto fica macio ! Ótimo .
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
Whitman, MA
THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE SHELF AT TARGET 💛💛💛💛💛 OBSESSED! It makes your face soooooo soft and smells so nice.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?