BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
keshia o.
I love it thank you so much for making this product this product work so well and it doesn't leave my skin hard after!!!!
Fallon V.
Very soothing and nice to use, but sometimes leaves my skin red or is over-abrasive. do not recommend for sensitive skin.
Melody W.
I absolutely love the Abla Botanica brand as a whole and this defiantly is one of my absolute favorite products by them!
Kayla A.
Woodstock, GA
I love my face masks! It makes my skin feel soft. Usually I break out with bad acne after a mask, but not with this one!
Andrea L.
really is fantastic, i recommed this. it's my favority facial mask is very good and your price is very well, i love this
Ana R.
Wasco, CA
I love the formula! Not messy, great clean skin after. Makes the skin very soft. Great value! I will definitely use again
Lindsey B.
Im a skin mask fanatic! Love alba products and use other skincare from their line too. Very affordable and great quality.
Kaylee Y.
I works really good for my face! Def something I like to use! Cleanse you face and my face feels awesome after using it!
Emma N.
Absolutely love this face mask! Doesn't sting or itch when using it! Leaves my face fresh and an even tone, no red marks!
Courtney A.
Taylors, SC
I used the facial cleanser and it was okay for the first few times that I used it then it was not great for my oily skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.