BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kirsten H.
I absolutely love using face masks because they just make my skin glow and helps take away any oil that is left behind from makeup
Sophia S.
I love this product, it really cleans my face and makes he feel fresh. although it leaves me skin a little dry after I was it off.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Was perfect for my type of skin. It has great quality and worths every penny, definitely a must have with your skin care products
Cassandra S.
Great face mask. Love alba botanicals. Highly recommend. Just be sure to check fragrance and ingredients to make sure it's safe.
Kyla H.
My favorite fave scrip because it's like washing your face with organic face wash it just makes my dash feel so fresh afterwards!
Alexis R.
This mask is good although it tends to dry out my skin. I would use it again and I recommend it as long as you moisturizer after.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Great quality masks, easy to use. Have a great smell. The lasting effects are smoothness and dead skin cells gone from the face.
Jessica H.
This product is amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin. It has a very good scent to it too. I would recommend this product.
grace r.
This is an awesome face mask i use it every night and love the way my face feels after each use.i strongly recommend it to anyone
Leema X.
Was very good on my sensitive skin .I loved  how my skin felt afterwards , was  very smooth and gentle on my skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.