BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Savannah J.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product made my sling feel amazing. Would use again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good make their skin feel soft.
Kaci C.
This product has given me a refreshing feel to my face. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a nice spa day at home!!
Kirsten H.
I absolutely love using face masks because they just make my skin glow and helps take away any oil that is left behind from makeup
Ana M.
clifton
Removes all dirt from pores, leaving skin really smooth. Evens out your skin tone, definitely recommend getting this facial mask!!
Sophia S.
I love this product, it really cleans my face and makes he feel fresh. although it leaves me skin a little dry after I was it off.
Kaycee Y.
Arvada, CO
Amazing! Every single time I use it, I notice a huge difference in how my skin feels. Smooth and clean! Blemishes are smaller too!!
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
I love how soft, smooth & refreshed Alba Botanical Facial mask makes my face feel! I love the fragrance and how easy it is to use!
Alexis R.
This mask is good although it tends to dry out my skin. I would use it again and I recommend it as long as you moisturizer after.
grace r.
This is an awesome face mask i use it every night and love the way my face feels after each use.i strongly recommend it to anyone
Leema X.
Was very good on my sensitive skin .I loved  how my skin felt afterwards , was  very smooth and gentle on my skin.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?