BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Edith M.
Edith M.
It smells amazing and I use it after a long day when I'm taking a bath. Whenever I put this on it relaxes me.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
This stuff is just so bomb 😍 it's the best stuff out there I do you love this you will not go wrong but purchasing this
Ramlah Z.
Ramlah Z.
Houston
that mask is so good after applying that mask i feel soft my skin felt tge rejuvenation in it and i recimmend it to all
Mayara C.
Mayara C.
Charlotte, NC
It's an excellent product. This mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone. You won't be disappointed!
Paloma F.
Paloma F.
Taboão da Serra - SP
Produto super incrível, o´timo para pele e cuidados diários. Ótimo para todos os tipos de pele. Adoro demais.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay mask. Felt like it didn't take away as much dirt and grime from my pores as a lot other masks i've used.
Tatelyn W.
Tatelyn W.
Jasper, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial mask will assure to get off any unwanted thing on your face. the best mask everrrr!!!!
susie h.
susie h.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good product, they make your skin pretty soft, and the smell it's so natural.
I'm a really fan of alba botanica , I loved
Aaliyah P.
Aaliyah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fsviaal mask didn't do anything for me or my daughter..i haven't notice any change or for my daughter..
Atita P.
Atita P.
It feels amazing after applying this!! And also smells heavenly!! It is best for allnskin types!! Loved it!!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?