• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Anna H.
I just love this stuff. Works great and makes your skin feel so soft all day. Very gentle on your skin but does a remarkable job.
Jaime M.
Tampa, FL
Like I said I love all facial masks and this one is at the top of my list it exfoliates while deeply cleaning my face I love it!
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
LOVED this facial mask, I have a weekly routine with it and it always makes me start the week with a fresh face! thank you Alba!
Kellie P.
Gastonia, NC
This mask is amazing for all skin types!! I have a dry/ oily combo, and this mask always leave my skin feeling fresh and clean!!
Jenai M.
Good face scrub use only a little it goes a long way good for every other day use smells amazing and gives your face a nice gkow
Cassandra S.
Great face mask. Love alba botanicals. Highly recommend. Just be sure to check fragrance and ingredients to make sure it's safe.
Jessica H.
This product is amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin. It has a very good scent to it too. I would recommend this product.
grace r.
This is an awesome face mask i use it every night and love the way my face feels after each use.i strongly recommend it to anyone
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
lae m.
Fredericksbrg, VA
i loved the viscosity and my skin feels very fresh and refined after using. its a great value. i enjoyed using this and
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.