BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Patti J.
Tomball, TX
Great product. Worth the price, because it is high quality and does exactly what it advertises. Would absolutely recommend.
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
Leaves skin feeling extra soft and is reasonably priced. There was a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin after.
Candace B.
Manchester, NH
One of my top 5 facial masks for sure. I notice after use a nice healthy glow and it feels like my face has been ungunked.
Danielle H.
Lovely mask! Makes my skin feel refreshed! I recommend it's worth a try! You'll only know if it's for you until you try it!
Brooke A N.
Bothell, WA
I enjoy using this facial mask. It leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized. It is easy to apply and easy to take off.
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
This mask is another one of my favorite masks! After I wash the mask off I leaves my skin baby-butt smooth! It’s fantastic!
Madyson B.
I liked this a lot I feel like after using it for a week straight I could tell a major difference in the health of my skin.
Claudia P.
Riverside
Amazing skiing care line!!! I highly recommend it to my friends and family, especially with those that have sensitive skin.
Kiersten B.
I'm not a fan of the smell of this mask. But I do like how it makes my face feel. I guess I'll have to get over the smell!
Emma V.
Makes my skin feel beautiful and lush! I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good mask!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.