BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
This product was a little on the expensive side for this cost. I did like the quality of the product. It felt like it got deep into my pores.
Deryck S.
Deryck S.
Nashville, TN
As a skeptic, this product converted me. My face looks and feels great after using this product regularly for a few weeks
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Northport
It did its job. It's not the greatest thing, but it's definitely not the worst. I think that it's worth a shot.
Rose B.
Rose B.
jacksonville, FL
After doing the mask my face felt super clean and fresh, it did feel a little clayish' but overall it was great
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although very smooth and exfoliating, I did not care for the smell! It feels very refreshing and invigorating!
Natashia D.
Natashia D.
Gentry, AR
Absolutely adored it. Felt as though it did a very deep cleaning on my skin which it needed. My skin was soft after use.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodstock, GA
I love my face masks! It makes my skin feel soft. Usually I break out with bad acne after a mask, but not with this one!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this one! One of the best face masks i have used! It has a light scent and it is easy to apply.
Mina S.
Mina S.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit irritating on the face with its overly drying clay base but overall did help clear my skin a bit.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Left my skin feeling refreshed and soft! Felt my pores literally opening up and it dried up some acne. Definitely recommend this face mask!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?