• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
I suffer from severe acne and this project seems to be the only one in which I don't break out from! Besides my st.ives daily wash
Ana M.
Removes all dirt from pores, leaving skin really smooth. Evens out your skin tone, definitely recommend getting this facial mask!!
Niiyah H.
Left my face with a natural glow after just one use. After several uses my face has a more even tone. Acne scars are still visible.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I've used this product to give my skin even tone maybe once or twice it is a real good product as well and I will purchase it again
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
I love how soft, smooth & refreshed Alba Botanical Facial mask makes my face feel! I love the fragrance and how easy it is to use!
Kaycee Y.
Arvada, CO
Amazing! Every single time I use it, I notice a huge difference in how my skin feels. Smooth and clean! Blemishes are smaller too!!
susie h.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good product, they make your skin pretty soft, and the smell it's so natural.
I'm a really fan of alba botanica , I loved
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Great quality masks, easy to use. Have a great smell. The lasting effects are smoothness and dead skin cells gone from the face.
Kersey B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love all of alba botanica products. My face always has a nice tingly feeling after using their masks and it makes my face glow.
Anna H.
I just love this stuff. Works great and makes your skin feel so soft all day. Very gentle on your skin but does a remarkable job.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.