BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Emma V.
Makes my skin feel beautiful and lush! I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good mask!
Ashlesha R.
Made my skin upto two tone lighter... showed up with instant results....just loved the product...proved perfect for my skin
Kiersten B.
I'm not a fan of the smell of this mask. But I do like how it makes my face feel. I guess I'll have to get over the smell!
Madyson B.
I liked this a lot I feel like after using it for a week straight I could tell a major difference in the health of my skin.
Mariejane B.
Eastman
Its was okay, didn't feel a big difference or seen any improvement. Didn't feel nothing compared to an organic mask.
Leah L.
Charlotte, TN
This mask does wonders for large pores. It dries them out and shrink them like nobodies business. Absolutely love this mask
Hunter D.
Windermere, FL
One of my favorite brands of all time. Everything about this company screams amazing. I love the way this feels on my face
Patrice H.
didn't seem to donuts job. irritated my face and cause more of a breakout for me. I stopped using it after the second time
Patti J.
Tomball, TX
Great product. Worth the price, because it is high quality and does exactly what it advertises. Would absolutely recommend.
Dee J.
This mask is beautiful, easy to use, works very well and the price is great ;) I love the application and texture and smell
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.