BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Debbie C.
Stow, OH
My face felt great after using the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask. It was gentle and I felt that my face was exfoliated and clean.
Marina S.
Loved this mask. Great quality and not a bad price either. Left my face very moisturized and glory. Very gentle and such great quality.
Jacqueline G.
Pacoima, CA
One of my favorite products to use. I've tried many face products and this is one of my top favorite. I would definitely recommend it.
Paige S.
Pandora, OH
This proud did well for me it left face feeling fresh and smooth and got rode of some of my blemishes and help control getting new ones
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Great when you want to keep your skin nice and soft. Skin care is very important and this brand cares about keeping your skin healthy.
Urshala W.
Middletown, OH
It goes on very smoothly. I have very oily skin and it is hard to find masks that don't increase the oil on my face but this does not.
alexandra b.
It has a nice smell, it works for the most part but its uncomfortable for sensitive/ dry skin. Packaging was a 7/10 it's a good value!
Amy S.
Boise
I love that this product is natural, but for my sensitive skin it was a little bit too much. My skin was left feeling clean, but dry.
Nicole G.
Poplarville
Amazing product! Love the way it made my skin feel! Will definitely be using again! Easy to use and payed a reasonable price for it!
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
This rejuvenated my skin. I really loved it a lot and I think I'll keep using it. It's not harsh on the skin so that's always a plus.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.