BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product. Looks like it would be very refreshing. Ive seen noth but good reviews for this
Savanna Y.
Savanna Y.
Love this product! It is awesome! I love how soft my skin felt after using it! I would definitely use this again!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lyons, CO
TBH I love this mask even though I've never used it. You see I think you should ignore this review because i have to do this. So yeah fun byeee. I'm sure this is a great product still I love alba.
Ava W.
Ava W.
I have gone though at least 5 of these already it is so good and makes you feel so clean after your done washing your face
Rania B.
Rania B.
Manahawkin
This leaves the skin feeling fresh and not dry. Sometimes I get very oil and the mask makes my skin feel so good
Tiffini K.
Tiffini K.
Cullman
Left my face feeling fresh and refreshed after use would recommend using to anyone with any kind of skin problem
Allie C.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was ok. I feel like it irritated my skin for a few hours after I used it. I don't think I would buy it again.
Paula M.
Paula M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Alba because they are cruelty free as well as have natural ingredients, this is something I really value.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im a skin mask fanatic! Love alba products and use other skincare from their line too. Very affordable and great quality.
keshia o.
keshia o.
I love it thank you so much for making this product this product work so well and it doesn't leave my skin hard after!!!!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?