BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Erika C.
It's amazing! It really does what it sais it does I would really recommend it and it's inexpensive. I like the whole line of this product
Bailey H.
Grand Ledge
I think it works ok, but it was not good for my skin. It dried my skin out, but it may have been a reaction to some of the ingredients.
Kate C.
Ottumwa
The smell was the first thing I noticed it smells amazing !! My skin feels soft an is glowing ! I bought two thank god lol Bc I love it
Urshala W.
Middletown, OH
It goes on very smoothly. I have very oily skin and it is hard to find masks that don't increase the oil on my face but this does not.
alexandra b.
It has a nice smell, it works for the most part but its uncomfortable for sensitive/ dry skin. Packaging was a 7/10 it's a good value!
Marina S.
Loved this mask. Great quality and not a bad price either. Left my face very moisturized and glory. Very gentle and such great quality.
Kayla R.
Forksville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sea facial mask really gets rid of the impurities on your face. I use this once a week and I have results! I highly recommend it!
Debbie C.
Stow, OH
My face felt great after using the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask. It was gentle and I felt that my face was exfoliated and clean.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great when you want to keep your skin nice and soft. Skin care is very important and this brand cares about keeping your skin healthy.
Sarah K.
I like how my face felt smooth after using this product.  Unfortunately Walmart quite carrying it.  So now Im on a new search
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?