BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Magdalena D.
This mask has helped my combination skin and acne. My oils have reduced and so did my acne. It feels nice when I applied it.
Omni B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great product! Good price, good packaging, works great! Nothing too special really but8.5-9/10 recommend
Claudia P.
Riverside
Amazing skiing care line!!! I highly recommend it to my friends and family, especially with those that have sensitive skin.
Danielle H.
Lovely mask! Makes my skin feel refreshed! I recommend it's worth a try! You'll only know if it's for you until you try it!
Amanda B.
Buffalo, NY
I liked this products but it did not get rid of any black heads. My face did not feel dry afterwards which was really nice
Kelsey P.
Fort Mill, SC
Definitely a favorite skin care line in general. I particularly love this mask. It leaves my skin silky smooth and radiant!
Candace B.
Manchester, NH
One of my top 5 facial masks for sure. I notice after use a nice healthy glow and it feels like my face has been ungunked.
Ava W.
I have gone though at least 5 of these already it is so good and makes you feel so clean after your done washing your face
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
Leaves skin feeling extra soft and is reasonably priced. There was a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin after.
Margi D.
Ashburn, VA
This makes my skin so fresh & clean. Great product but pricey. Was a gift on Christmas. use it almost every week & love it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.