BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Samantha W.
Left my skin feeling refreshed and soft! Felt my pores literally opening up and it dried up some acne. Definitely recommend this face mask!
audair o.
Muito bom produto de alta qualidade , super recomendavel
Não agride a pele , bastante relaxante
Além de aumentar a alto estima maravilhoso
Aubrey W.
Boise, ID
I enjoyed this product! It did leave my face a tiny bit dry after-but I still saw results so I definitely would use again/keep it on hand.
Ramey C.
Left my face feeling soft! Didn't leave a greasy residue, and didn't make me break out. Great for my sensitive skin at a reasonable price.
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite product! Didn't see much of an effect! My skin was still oily and didn't reduce the appearance of my blackheads or pores
Storm R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this product myself but I have talked to people who have used this brand before and liked it wouldn't mind trying it someday.
Luana S.
Minha pele fica revigorada depois que uso essa máscara, é impressionante. Ganhei a amostra grátis e depois tive que comprar é sensacional
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your face very smooth, love the texture of it and how easy it was to use.  Very gentle on my skin, will definitely use it aga
Nikki H.
Cuyahoga Falls
Not too great for sensitive skin, it did male me a little dry. But nothing a little moisturizer can't fix! I'll definitely use it again.
Trysha A.
I love this face mask. I always feel so refreshed when I use it. It's thick upon application but your skin feels soooooo nice afterwards
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?