BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Aisha D.
Atlanta, GA
I love all Alba products not only because they are made from natural ingredients but also they work very very well on my skin
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Leaves your skin feeling so soft and exfoliated. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those with skin issues.
Christian R.
Nice mask for the price. I wanted to try a drugstore product due to reading good reviews. It's great if you are on a budget.
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
Was a nice mask. Haven't used it long but for having sensitive skin it hasn't created a reaction and my face feels smoother.
April H.
Logan, OH
I am very picky about my facial masks. This one did not dry enough to peel so therefore I was not satisfied with my purchase.
Cherokee C.
I have used this product before, it is great. I like how it leaves my skin soft afterwards, but I don't like how it applies.
Natalie N.
I had high hopes for this product but it is not good for extremely senstive skin. I wish it was because it has a fresh scent
Sloan M.
Riverview , FL
I absolutely love all products from alba. This product not only smells great but leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing!
Gioconda M.
Normal. La utilice pero realmente no vi cambios y abandone. En mi no funciono o no vi cambios tan rapido como habria deseado
Shandi D.
Terre Haute, IN
This product was okay but def wouldn't be my choice. I think I have gotten much better results with other skincare products.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.