• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Adithya P.
The Colony , TX
I loved this, it exfoliates my skin and makes it smoothr and softer and relaxes me all at the same time, I would recommend it for sure
Jennifer G.
Brownsville, TX
Very satisfied with this product. It left my skin feeling nice and soft. It wasn't too harsh on me and I will definitely keep using it!
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
I love this mask! You can see the dirt and oils being removed from your pores as the mask is on, and it leaves behind really soft skin.
Debbie C.
Stow, OH
My face felt great after using the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask. It was gentle and I felt that my face was exfoliated and clean.
Urshala W.
Middletown, OH
It goes on very smoothly. I have very oily skin and it is hard to find masks that don't increase the oil on my face but this does not.
Eliana R.
Al principio no me encantaba pero whaoo!!! Le si su tiempo y me sorprendió me en parejo el tono de mi piel y se nota el exelente cambio
Zalmar Z.
Hanford, CA
This facial mask has quite the nice scent. I love applying this mask twice a day and it keeps my skin feeling smooth and looking clear!
Karly L.
Easy to apply, smells great, leaves skin smooth and clean feeling, easy packaging to use! Worked well and would definitely buy again
Neishmarie G.
Winter haven
It was alright but wasn't really all that helpful I wouldn't purchase it again it didn't help much and was a little hard to clean off
Nicole G.
Amazing product! Love the way it made my skin feel! Will definitely be using again! Easy to use and payed a reasonable price for it!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.