BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Pauline H.
This was such an amazing mask. My skin felt softer and smoother after one use. I definitely see a diference after a fee uses
When it comes to facial mask, I tend to like them. This is is a great product when it come to soothing and relaxing my skin.
Catherine V.
Great mask and leaves skin smooth. I have pretty dry skin, and I found that this mask was very moisturizing! Would buy again.
Jessica F.
Alba Botanica is amazing ans very affordable. I especially love this mask because it helped to clear most of my active acne.
Omni B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great product! Good price, good packaging, works great! Nothing too special really but8.5-9/10 recommend
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
I love the ingredients!! It makes me feel good about what is going into my body and into my skin. Makes my skin feel so soft
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
This mask leaves my skin looking and feeling much batter than it did before I used it. I use the mask about every other week.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
I really like this mask. It is cooling on the skin and you get a deep clean feeling but be careful if you have sensitive skin
Selene H.

Perfect for those days when the weather is short. I use it and it leaves a fresh smell on my face like freshly washed
Magdalena D.
This mask has helped my combination skin and acne. My oils have reduced and so did my acne. It feels nice when I applied it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.