BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maranda L.
Maranda L.
Feels amazing on your skin!! Left my skin feeling so fresh smooth and soft, my mom bought it for me and I adore it!
Omni B.
Omni B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great product! Good price, good packaging, works great! Nothing too special really but8.5-9/10 recommend
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Great mask and leaves skin smooth. I have pretty dry skin, and I found that this mask was very moisturizing! Would buy again.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask because it made my skin really soft. I would recommend this and definitely would buy again!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this mask! It's so refreshing on the skin, but gentle at the same time. It gets the job done and will not disappoint.
Heather J.
Heather J.
I had to stop using this product. It irritated my skin and my face broke out. Not sure ifbot was the product itself or just an allergic reaction
Shandi D.
Shandi D.
Terre Haute, IN
This product was okay but def wouldn't be my choice. I think I have gotten much better results with other skincare products.
Latoya Y.
Latoya Y.
Lumberton
I love the smell.. great value and the price point is great. If you're wanting an pricey mask feel then this is it
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
This product has given me a refreshing feel to my face. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a nice spa day at home!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Alba Botanica is amazing ans very affordable. I especially love this mask because it helped to clear most of my active acne.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?