BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mia R.
After the mask it makes ur face feel soft and smooth it leaves our face with this very moist look its amazing to use at night and morning to
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This stuff makes my skin feel extremely soft and it smells wonderful infuse it nightly before bed and reccomend it for a natural face cleanse
TaJindah J.
Maine
loved this product but dried out my skin a bit. Will def. buy more and use on the regular. I suggested this to my girlfriend and she loves it
Rishawnda B.
Crownpoint
I love this product. It's amazing! My skin felt more rejuvenated. I didn't experience as many breakouts. Definitely will buy again
Margaret K.
I really enjoy the tingling sensation of this mask as it goes to work! It made my skin a little dry which is why I have it 4/5 instead of 5/5
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
It was alright, kind of your basic mask. Alba Botanica is brand I use heavily and I would recommend the volcanic clay mask it feels better.
Natalie S.
Louisville
I have tried several Dead Sea face mask and this was by far my least fav . For some reason I could not handle the smell and it .. not a fan
Angerlette P.
I like how my face felt after i used this facial mask. And yes you do have to wash your face before use. But when you use it it smells nice
Samantha W.
Left my skin feeling refreshed and soft! Felt my pores literally opening up and it dried up some acne. Definitely recommend this face mask!
Darcel B.
Lawrenceville, Ga
Product was ok smelt good but didn’t notice a difference in skin tone.  No it did not meet my expectations. It was very gentle.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.