BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
I purchased the Alba Bontanica Deep Sea Facial Mask on sale at Target a few days ago. The mask goes on smoothly and feels light-weight on your skin. There's a slight scent, but I found it clean and pleasant
Karen E.
miami, FL
When you want to keep your face Fresh and clean you definetely need to use this product you can feel your face skin softer and cared. I truly recommend it.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This is a pretty decent facial mask to use for a drug store brand. Cleared up my skin a little and it looked healthier and more rejuvenated and even-toned.
Veronica H.
Sayville , NY
Alba products are all natural, organic and not tested on animals. This mask is gentle on my skin and is a great price for how much it cleaned out my pores.
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Love alba for the natural organic reasons. Their facial masks definitely do not disappoint in any aspect. Skin feels fresh and revitalized after each use.
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
I love this facial mask. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth, and doesn't dry out my skin like some masks can. It's a great value for the product!
Angeluca B.
Newark
I lovevthis product because it gets all then hard to reach areas as I call it. Most facial masks don't get every crack in your skin. Where as this does.
Alyssa O.
I was sorta impressed with this face mask. It didn't dry out my skin, but after awhile my skin felt oily. It felt amazing and I would still use it again.
nicky p.
Scranton, PA
Excellent product. I will definitely buy again. It felt reguvinating and invigorating. The mask felt wonderful on my face. My skin felt soft afterwards.
LEAR46452 | ANDREINA Y.
Bastante bien, buena relación precio calidad aunque me parece que podría mejorar. He probado mejores al mismo precio. No note muchos cambios con su uso.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?