BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Abby L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Without fail, I wash my face every night and my skin has improved with doing facial masks in addition to that a couple times a week. Love Alba.
Rhiannon G.
Love this and all Alba products I have tried so far. This is refreshing to your skin and leaves it feel cool and clean. Highly recommend this!
Kylie H.
I love this mask! I can feel it working deep in my skin, yet it feels so soothing. This was a great find for someone with semi-sensitive skin!!
Lauren V.
Oak Grove, KY
I love everything alba. I noticed a difference in my pores after using this mask. They seemed smaller and my skin was more hydrated and plump.
claudia c.
I won from a friend I liked it a lot, the product is satisfactory, without doubt it surpassed my expectations, I would certainly use it again
Kahla T.
Lake Ariel, PA
This product made my skin feel so fresh and smooth! I also had a few pimple comming up and it stopped them in their tracks!! LOVE THIS MASK!
Melanie L.
It left my skin soft and it tones my skin! I really recommend this facial mask to anyone who has a sometimes oily face. It won't make it oily
Chelsea R.
This product was a little on the expensive side for this cost. I did like the quality of the product. It felt like it got deep into my pores.
Rishawnda B.
Crownpoint
I love this product. It's amazing! My skin felt more rejuvenated. I didn't experience as many breakouts. Definitely will buy again
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This stuff makes my skin feel extremely soft and it smells wonderful infuse it nightly before bed and reccomend it for a natural face cleanse
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.