BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Katherine G.
Amazing to brighten your skin to leave a flawless uniform skin tone. It's also very soothing leaving the skin soft to the touch
Lyndsey T.
I got this see mask as a sample and I would definitely buy it if I came across I thought it left my face very soft and radiant
Muslim S.
This is my go to mud mask. I use many depending on the needs of my skin but when i need a relaxing no fuss mask I always return
Desiree P.
Arlington
This mask works wonders. I've only been using it for a few times but I can automatically see a difference on my face. Love it!
Randee M.
Layton , UT
This wasn't a fan of mine. I broke out after the first use. I don't usually have zits but I had at least ten after using this.
Samantha C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This product is simply amazing. You could see and feel a difference on my face within weeks of using it. I highly recxomend it.
Aisha D.
Atlanta, GA
I love all Alba products not only because they are made from natural ingredients but also they work very very well on my skin
Gioconda M.
Normal. La utilice pero realmente no vi cambios y abandone. En mi no funciono o no vi cambios tan rapido como habria deseado
Pauline H.
This was such an amazing mask. My skin felt softer and smoother after one use. I definitely see a diference after a fee uses
Selene H.

Perfect for those days when the weather is short. I use it and it leaves a fresh smell on my face like freshly washed
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.