BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Marina A.
This product was just so amazing! I used it almost every day, and my skin got just so much better! It was softer and prettier...I would highly recommend it.
Heather C.
Saint Petersburg
Great product. Leaves your skin feeling smooth not dried out. I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin tone and the pores are much smaller after use.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I got this at target to try out and I find it to be great for my skin. Leaves it smooth and refreshingly clean. I would recommend this to a friend or family.
Stevone P.
Gastonia, NC
Reasonably priced, left my skin feeling great and didn't stain my white wash cloths. Love how clean my skin felt and looked. Will definitely purchase again.
Misty H.
Cleveland, TN
AMAZING!! My face felt like it has NEVER before!! This product is 100% better than I imagined. The bottle made me believe it was good for me and it worked!!
Rebecca U.
I mask up to sometimes 3x a week. I just tried this and I am so in love. My skin feels so soft and it smells so good. There's no stinging or burning either.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
I bought it because of all the natural ingredients it have  but I don't really see any improvement... so don't love it but don't hate it. Is gentle on my skin
Rachel B.
Sutersville
Not a bad mask, very refreshing in the morning. Nice tingly sensation, although try not to leave it on long then recomended time to avoids burning sensation.
Natalie O.
El Paso
This product is great. Loved the way my skin felt after using this product. Felt like I had a a new natural glow. I got this product at ulta at a good price.
scarleth v.
This product is making with natural and organic products from the sea , the result is very good soft and fresh skin in onlh one apply , is good for oil skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?