BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sonja L.
Plant City, FL
It did a great job..made my face feel very clean and smooth afterward.. would highly recommend it..and it's not very expensive
Karie T.
Winston Salem, NC
This mask worked well. My only complaint is it tends to burn my skin when I first apply it. I got this as a gift from a friend.
Allie J.
Raleigh
I love this product so mych! I found it on sale so it wasn't too much but even I would pay full price because it works so well
Katherine G.
Amazing to brighten your skin to leave a flawless uniform skin tone. It's also very soothing leaving the skin soft to the touch
Randee M.
Layton , UT
This wasn't a fan of mine. I broke out after the first use. I don't usually have zits but I had at least ten after using this.
Lyndsey T.
I got this see mask as a sample and I would definitely buy it if I came across I thought it left my face very soft and radiant
Jesica A.
Crossville
One of my favorites! Packed full of great sea-based ingredients, and an awesome exfoliating scrub. Very inexpensive as well! 💕
Jose L.
I have used this product for about 1 year. It works great! Left my skin clearer and its a reasonable price for a great product.
Pauline H.
This was such an amazing mask. My skin felt softer and smoother after one use. I definitely see a diference after a fee uses
Sloan M.
Riverview , FL
I absolutely love all products from alba. This product not only smells great but leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.