BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Heather J.
I had to stop using this product. It irritated my skin and my face broke out. Not sure ifbot was the product itself or just an allergic reaction
Taylor B.
Columbus, OH
Great and fast facial mask. Left skin feeling soft and clean! Inexpensive and you get a lot for the small amount you need for the mask each use.
Rhiannon G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this and all Alba products I have tried so far. This is refreshing to your skin and leaves it feel cool and clean. Highly recommend this!
Courtney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba is a great skincare line. This mask helps cleanse my face after a long day or if I'm just trying to relax. Love the smell and the results!
Lauren V.
Oak Grove, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything alba. I noticed a difference in my pores after using this mask. They seemed smaller and my skin was more hydrated and plump.
Kylie H.
I love this mask! I can feel it working deep in my skin, yet it feels so soothing. This was a great find for someone with semi-sensitive skin!!
Abby L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Without fail, I wash my face every night and my skin has improved with doing facial masks in addition to that a couple times a week. Love Alba.
Kashabsa M.
Great cleansing mask! Makes you feel fresh and clean all while smelling good. You do have to keep the mask on for a while but that's every mask
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty good have not tried all them yet there's so many different ones on the market I'm sure they all work well with different effects
Melanie L.
It left my skin soft and it tones my skin! I really recommend this facial mask to anyone who has a sometimes oily face. It won't make it oily
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?