BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2050)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kayla L.
This product is amazing!!! My skin has so much texture and this really cleans out my pores and makes my skin feel so silky smooth without over drying it.
Hannah L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Smells delicious! It feels healthy and like I'm refreshing my skin. I felt like I was swimming in the deep sea. It reminds me of scuba diving! Love!! :)
Alison M.
Eagan, MN
This face mask left my skin feeling very dried out. I have oily and very sensitive skin and j would not recommend this to anyone with that type of skin.
Alexa Z.
Topeka, KS
I absolutely love this product. My skin feels so soft and alive after I use it. It’s sort of pricey but the way it makes my skin feel is almost worth it.
Lexy G.
Boston

This has been really good for softening my skin and clearing up dark spots, doesnt smell to great but I have noticed a difference in my skins appearance.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This doesn't have the best smelling but it made my skin very soft and refreshed.
If you forget the smell and use it once a week it's a good skin product.
SAMANTHA P.
This mask is great, really leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh! Do not get in your eyes, scrub and wash well! Pat to dry, i use a moisturizer after.
Nicolette F.
Made my skin really soft and a refreshing feeling 💗 It wasnt harsh on my skin but then again it can be different for everyone. Got it from TJMaxx.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
I could use this every day if I wanted. My fave feels so smooth afterward, my pores not too tight. Sometimes I don't even need a moisturizer afterwards.
Galina S.
Springfield, MO
I like Alba botanica, because this product hippo allergic, and you can don't worry about your allergic situations like me. And it's good for your face!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?