BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Non irritating and made my skin feel great afterwards! I've used several Alba Botanica products and have loved them all!
alexandra b.
alexandra b.
It has a nice smell, it works for the most part but its uncomfortable for sensitive/ dry skin. Packaging was a 7/10 it's a good value!
Yiberlin G.
Yiberlin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this a few days ago, and have used it twice so far in combination with the Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel. I've already noticed a difference in my skin. It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily. I cannot attest to it's effectiveness on dark spots, as that takes time, but after seeing the results so far, I've got hight hopes that this product will deliver.
Kyla H.
Kyla H.
My favorite fave scrip because it's like washing your face with organic face wash it just makes my dash feel so fresh afterwards!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
New bedford
I thought the alba botanicals worked well and left my skin feeling smooth and soft.I t did seem to brighten it as well.
Paty P.
Paty P.
I really love this product! I use it twice a week and I've noticed a difference in my skin. My skin felt so smooth. This is one of my favorite masks!
Gabriell C.
Gabriell C.
Johnstown, PA
amazing mask to use and low cost. Available at most grocery stores. use once a week for smooth and clean looking skin !
Leah L.
Leah L.
Calumet, MI
Amazing product. I would recommend it. Very good. Pricey though but good over all. It was great and I'd buy again maybe.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Great face mask. Love alba botanicals. Highly recommend. Just be sure to check fragrance and ingredients to make sure it's safe.
Ashton E.
Ashton E.
Adger, AL
Love this face mask!! It feels amazing on my skin and leaves it feeling so soft after! AND they don't test on animals!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?