BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Josmarie R.
Left my skin feeling so soft. Especially after using make up. It leaves no red marks and no rashes. I highly recommend it to anyone male or female.
Sara B.
Fresno
this mask is ok. I'm all about ingredients..and the ingredients are almost there, for my standards. if I'm being cheap I know Alba is an ok brand.
Brenda  S.
El Cajon, CA
It's a very good mask I enjoyed it I do recommend this wonderful mask it was very nice on the skin and afterwards it leaves the skin feeling fresh
jenna h.
I like to treat myself with this mask every other week or so. It does not feel uncomfortably tight at any point and leaves my face feeling smooth.
Ashley C.
La Vergne
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! The deep sea mask smells wonderful and keeps my skin so soft. I have very dry skin and this helps to not dry it out even more!
Crystal S.
I can't say enough about this product. I use it frequently and it always leaves my sink feeling refreshed and smooth. It also has a great scent!
Hannah S.
I started seeing changes after a few weeks. I suffer from adult acne and dark scars. It started lightening the spots and minimizing my breakouts.
Clara F.
I have super sensitive skin and this product broke me out. However, it smelled really nice and worked great on my friend without sensitive skin.
Shavonnah M.
Missouri City, TX
Very refreshing smell and feel to my face. There is no sticky residue after the mask is removed. The dry spots and oily patched seem to be tamed.
Taylor B.
Columbus, OH
Great and fast facial mask. Left skin feeling soft and clean! Inexpensive and you get a lot for the small amount you need for the mask each use.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?