BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Cassandra S.
Great face mask. Love alba botanicals. Highly recommend. Just be sure to check fragrance and ingredients to make sure it's safe.
Jenai M.
Good face scrub use only a little it goes a long way good for every other day use smells amazing and gives your face a nice gkow
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Was perfect for my type of skin. It has great quality and worths every penny, definitely a must have with your skin care products
grace r.
This is an awesome face mask i use it every night and love the way my face feels after each use.i strongly recommend it to anyone
Miki S.
Denver, CO
I LOVE this product makes my skin feel so smooth and poreless! Definitely would recommend to anyone trying out some basic masks!
Alexis R.
This mask is good although it tends to dry out my skin. I would use it again and I recommend it as long as you moisturizer after.
Jessica H.
This product is amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin. It has a very good scent to it too. I would recommend this product.
Grace B.
I loved the moisture this provided to my face but it still caused me to breakout in red little bumps. My face became very itchy.
lillian h.
Springdale, AR
it hydrated my skin, but my skin seemed fairly dry a couple days after using it. other than that i didn't see much difference.
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
Works super good and easy to apply. My skin has never felt so soft. I feel like I have less breakouts after using this product.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.