• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Cne' R.
I love this stuff! It is all natural, gentle in the skin, doesn't dry it out. I have bought a lot of Alba products but this is my favorite!
Angerlette P.
I like how my face felt after i used this facial mask. And yes you do have to wash your face before use. But when you use it it smells nice
Flor T.
I have very sensitive skin so the first couple times i did break out but after my skin got accustomed to it it left me baby bottom smooth🙌
Would highly recommend was easy to apply an remove was not to heavy either was perfect for my combination skin An was easy on my pockets
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
Leaves your face very smooth, love the texture of it and how easy it was to use.  Very gentle on my skin, will definitely use it aga
Luana S.
Minha pele fica revigorada depois que uso essa máscara, é impressionante. Ganhei a amostra grátis e depois tive que comprar é sensacional
Tanya D.
Coachella, CA
I would recommend this to friends and family. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean after a day of having make up on my face.
Alexandria B.
I did like this product; no great results but I do have sensitive skin and these products do not irritate my skin or clog my pores
Jenny V.
Bowling Green, KY
It was a decent product, but I don’t like the filmy feeling it left on my skin when I washed it off. I felt like I needed to wash it off.
Emily M.
I am a fan of Alba Botanica. The mask was good and did exactly what it promised. I use this product before showering. I would recommend.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.