• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Stephanie B.
I really enjoyed this face mask. It left my skin feeling refreshed and felt like it really got all the dead skin and icky stuff off my face
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I love this mask. Its thick and really feels like I'm getting a deep clean. Easy enough to use frequently and fairly inexpensive for a mask
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I love this mask. Im not sure about the price beause my sister gave it to me. My skin feels so nice and soft after i use this in the shower
Heather F.
Pulls out impurities. Doesn't leave my face feeling overly dry. I like how clean my face feels afterward. It helps to balance tone as well.
Samantha W.
Left my skin feeling refreshed and soft! Felt my pores literally opening up and it dried up some acne. Definitely recommend this face mask!
Cne' R.
I love this stuff! It is all natural, gentle in the skin, doesn't dry it out. I have bought a lot of Alba products but this is my favorite!
Darcel B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Product was ok smelt good but didn’t notice a difference in skin tone.  No it did not meet my expectations. It was very gentle.
audair o.
Muito bom produto de alta qualidade , super recomendavel
Não agride a pele , bastante relaxante
Além de aumentar a alto estima maravilhoso
Kimberly S.
Wewahitchka, FL
Deep sea salt/mud is really good for your skin. So with Alba making this mask, it really helps your skin and makes it very fresh and nice.
Grace F.
Denver, CO
I had a sample of this mask but it was a while ago and there was nothing memorable about it. I do love Alba's vitamin C eye cream though .
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.