BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Marion
I love Alba products! I receive them all the time in my Ipsy and Birchbox subscriptions. Makes my skin feel soft and fresh! Amazing.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love face masks. I've used the deep sea one many times. It's not too thick and made my skin feel soooo soft after.
Trysha A.
Trysha A.
I love this face mask. I always feel so refreshed when I use it. It's thick upon application but your skin feels soooooo nice afterwards
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this and all Alba products I have tried so far. This is refreshing to your skin and leaves it feel cool and clean. Highly recommend this!
I love this product and better is affordable plus my discount make it even better i love how sof my skin feels afterward.
Emma N.
Emma N.
Absolutely love this face mask! Doesn't sting or itch when using it! Leaves my face fresh and an even tone, no red marks!
Kaycee Y.
Kaycee Y.
Arvada, CO
Amazing! Every single time I use it, I notice a huge difference in how my skin feels. Smooth and clean! Blemishes are smaller too!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Non irritating and made my skin feel great afterwards! I've used several Alba Botanica products and have loved them all!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this I have psoriasis on my face sometimes and it doesn't hurt to use itAlba Botanica
Amy G.
Amy G.
Homestead,FL
Very good. I like it a lot. Love this bean very very nice definitely a very very good facial mask. Absolutely purifying.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?