BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2064)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alaina G.
Portland, OR
This is made with all natural ingredients without the all natural price - this is super affordable. It definitely makes skin look a lot more clear and shiny.
Falicity G.
Painter, VA
I use this product in the morning and night time, gives me a fresh feeling. Absorbs good through all of the dirt that piles up on my face throughout the day.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I got this at target to try out and I find it to be great for my skin. Leaves it smooth and refreshingly clean. I would recommend this to a friend or family.
Julia A.
My face felt so fresh after using this product! I had such a glow and my acne even got better! I always recommend this and will use it for as long as I can!
Karen E.
miami, FL
When you want to keep your face Fresh and clean you definetely need to use this product you can feel your face skin softer and cared. I truly recommend it.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This is a pretty decent facial mask to use for a drug store brand. Cleared up my skin a little and it looked healthier and more rejuvenated and even-toned.
Sherry J.
Every time my skin breaks out I use this to calm it. It tightens my pores and helps rid of any forming and existing breakout I have. Plus it smells great!
Taiga C.
I’ve only used this a few times, but it works! I would give a better review but i haven’t used it that much. It’s packaging is nice, I love the smell too.
Veronica H.
Sayville , NY
Alba products are all natural, organic and not tested on animals. This mask is gentle on my skin and is a great price for how much it cleaned out my pores.
luiza c.
Ótima absorção da pele gostei bastante porém acho que para a minha pele que he um pouco oleosa não deu certo como imaginei mais em outras peles funcionou.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?