BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
LOVED this facial mask, I have a weekly routine with it and it always makes me start the week with a fresh face! thank you Alba!
Anna H.
I just love this stuff. Works great and makes your skin feel so soft all day. Very gentle on your skin but does a remarkable job.
grace r.
This is an awesome face mask i use it every night and love the way my face feels after each use.i strongly recommend it to anyone
Alexis R.
This mask is good although it tends to dry out my skin. I would use it again and I recommend it as long as you moisturizer after.
Marin G.
Tyrone, PA
It really left my face feeling very refreshed. And it wasn't very expensive! My skin felt clean, and moisturized after first use.
Miki S.
Denver, CO
I LOVE this product makes my skin feel so smooth and poreless! Definitely would recommend to anyone trying out some basic masks!
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
Defetinetely reccomend this facial mask. Leave skim smooth and clean. You can reqlly feel the difference in just a natter of days
Jenai M.
Good face scrub use only a little it goes a long way good for every other day use smells amazing and gives your face a nice gkow
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Was perfect for my type of skin. It has great quality and worths every penny, definitely a must have with your skin care products
Cassandra S.
Great face mask. Love alba botanicals. Highly recommend. Just be sure to check fragrance and ingredients to make sure it's safe.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.