BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rachael D.
It left my face feeling hydrated and cleansed of oily and clogged pores. I really enjoyed this product and and thinking about trying others like it!
Ashlyn R.
I LOVE this facial mask! My skin felt so amazing and looked brighter after using it. It smells so good and I've recommended it to all of my friends.
Kelly H.
This mask has a nice cooling effect and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. It starts to crumble when dry so don't wait too long to wash it off.
Rubén P.
i would like to test something diferent! isnt good! or not as i think! as ppl told me! but ive try just to see if it was as they say! and not! wasnt!
Trinity M.
One of my favorite face masks. My skin cleared up shortly after using it and was so soft. The only downside is it's a little difficult to rinse off.
Paty P.
I really love this product! I use it twice a week and I've noticed a difference in my skin. My skin felt so smooth. This is one of my favorite masks!
Becca R.
Nyack, NY
A really nice facial for when your feeling kinda gross. It moisturizing your skin making you feel really clean. This product is very effective.
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
LA MASCARILLA ES BUENA, CUMPLE CON EL OBJETIVO, SU ENVASE ES PEQUEÑO, EL PRECIO REGULAR. EL COLOR DEL ENVASE DE SER MAS CLARO COMO LA MARCA.
Madeline M.
Allen Park, MI
I really enjoyed this mask. I tend to have a lot of redness around my cheeks and my chin and this mask definitely helped to balance my complexion.
jenna h.
I like to treat myself with this mask every other week or so. It does not feel uncomfortably tight at any point and leaves my face feeling smooth.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.