BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Brianna
Brianna
Its so hard finding a face mask that i like because i have acne prone skin and some face mask that I've used in the past had irritated me skin ,but using this product left my skin feeling really nice and soft I've actually gotten my mom to try this product .
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

this mask recommend it especially for sensitive skin because their ingredients are natural is kind to the environment and thanks to its ingredients your skin feels fresh so it is especially if you also clean reddening the deep layers of the skin smells good
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Smells great and really does leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean, like you can tell your pores got unclogged haha Only drawback is it's SUPER DUPER granular so if you don't like that or seem to get face washes in your eyes this might not be for you.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland , OR
I've always loved this mask. You get a lot of bang for your buck. It pulls out impurities without leaving you too dry like sown clay masks can do. The packaging is simple and I like that. I would recommend this for people who have oily to combination skin.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This was not my favorite mask. The perfume the manufacturer used was overwhelming, and I actually broke out afterwords. However, the price point was good, and I was able to pick it up at Walgreens which was convenient. I would not recommend this to others.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this facemask. It feels so cool on your face and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed without drying it out. The value is great, it's lasted me for 5 months because I only use it on occasion. I most definitely plan on buying again.
Shakhzoda A.
Shakhzoda A.
I love how this product contains many natural ingredients and it has good value for its money. It kept my skin clean and was effective in clearing out dead skin cells. The packaging was bland and could use some work (maybe more color and less description).
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Urbandale, IA
This product to reduce blackheads, dry skin, and helped with my complexion by reducing acne. The smell at first was not my favorite, but I have gotten used to it because I like the results. I have since used other products from Alba. I would buy it again.
Lecia B.
Lecia B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Another great product. My skin felt good after using this. No allergic reaction, no puffy eyes or skin. A bit pricey but I find that a person gets what they pay for. I will continue to use this product and other ALBA products. I will definitely buy again.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Dunedin, FL
I've only tried this mask once. It was pretty good though. I bought it at a health food store called Nature's Food Patch. The price was good and so was the mask. The packaging caught my eye and I wanted to try it. I'd recommend this mask to others to try.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?