BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1912)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Truly gets straight to work!working it magic with natural ingredients. Good value little pricey but worth it. Packaging is so colorful and fun to unwrap. Very efffective.
Veronica T.
Orlando, FL
I love this so much. Smells great. Makes my skin feel amazing. I would definitely but again and again! You should definitely try this out if you are thinking about buying it!!
Brittney S.
I am writing this review for the "good and clean fruit acid detox mini peel" from the alba botanical line. I love this mask! It's safe to use on my sensitive skin and leave my skin glowing! It burns a little at first but then you can feel your pores releasing all the gunk and pollution for the week and it's all worth it!
Mariko R.
I like this clay mask a lot - easy to find in stores and a decent price. It absorbs a fair amount of oil without making my skin feel tight or dry. It also rinses off very easily compared to other clay masks I've tried. My only complaint is that it can be hard to get out of the tube towards the end of the product's life.
Dymond A.
Baltimore, MD
This product was great ! I loved using it!! I hope that more people get the prodouct too! It’s great for your skin and I bought the product from Marshalls but you can buy it from Walmart as well! And yes it met my expectations as well! No need for improvement !
Phoebe W.
Morgantown
I use this mask all the time and absolutely love it! It is great and makes your skin feel amazing. It isn't too harsh, which is great for people with sensitive skin. The mask is great for the price and come with a lot of product. You can find it almost anywhere, so I definitely recommend!  Alba Botanica
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
I love this mask for its all natrual ingredients and its afforablility. Easy application is also a huge benefit to me! I have adult acne and i love that after removal i see that my bumps have gone down some.
Sydney F.
Ham Lake
this is a ‘trusty’ product. it gets the job done but doesn’t do much more than that. it is generally effective but don’t expect all of your impurities to go away with one use. i would buy it again and recommend to anyone wanting a good mask without breaking the bank
Shannon T.
Richardson
I love anything Dead Sea related. It is so good to destress and target breakouts. It kind of feels like a minty sensation like tea tree does on the skin so if you have super sensitive skin, this might irritate you. I would suggest trying it on a small area of your face first before applying it everywhere!
Noelle I.
Charlotte, NC
I really love how this makes my skin feel! I feel like it really helped pull everything out of my skin and gave it a deep cleanse. It smells good and the packaging is nice.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.