BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2059)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hope C.
Tomball, TX
I use this product once a week & I would not know what to do without it.
It is gentle & has a nice fragrance. Not too harsh.
Definitely one of my favorites.
Julia A.
My face felt so fresh after using this product! I had such a glow and my acne even got better! I always recommend this and will use it for as long as I can!
scarleth v.
This product is making with natural and organic products from the sea , the result is very good soft and fresh skin in onlh one apply , is good for oil skin.
Natalie O.
El Paso
This product is great. Loved the way my skin felt after using this product. Felt like I had a a new natural glow. I got this product at ulta at a good price.
Alaina G.
Portland, OR
This is made with all natural ingredients without the all natural price - this is super affordable. It definitely makes skin look a lot more clear and shiny.
Misty H.
Cleveland, TN
AMAZING!! My face felt like it has NEVER before!! This product is 100% better than I imagined. The bottle made me believe it was good for me and it worked!!
Marina A.
This product was just so amazing! I used it almost every day, and my skin got just so much better! It was softer and prettier...I would highly recommend it.
Traci C.
Union City, GA
It was okay, but I liked the proactive mask better because it went deep into my skin and pulled out the imperatives in my skin. It left it smooth and clean.
Veronica H.
Sayville , NY
Alba products are all natural, organic and not tested on animals. This mask is gentle on my skin and is a great price for how much it cleaned out my pores.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This is a pretty decent facial mask to use for a drug store brand. Cleared up my skin a little and it looked healthier and more rejuvenated and even-toned.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?