BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Fatima M.
This brand is really great and helps with your skin and helps keep your skin super soft i highly recommended this brand its also good with sensitive skin
Alyssa O.
I was sorta impressed with this face mask. It didn't dry out my skin, but after awhile my skin felt oily. It felt amazing and I would still use it again.
Andrea O.
san diego
soy de piel mixta pero ahora en in vierno tengo zonas secas al rededor de la boca y frente,es un jabon para usarlo una o dos veces por semana en mi caso
Kate T.
Parkville, MD
This is my favorite facial mask of all time! My mom put it in my stocking at christmas two years ago and ever since I've always gone back to it.
Angelina P.
Riverside, CA
After using Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask the first time. I have repurchased it. I love the way my skin feels so clean and smooth after using it.
destiny a.
panama city beach
i love this stuff, it's so great! i will definitely be buying more! it's so gentle on my sensitive skin and makes my skin feel so good after using it.
Claudia G.
Ventura, CA
I use facial mask a couple of times a week and I love this facial mask, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I also like that is a natural product.
Galina S.
Springfield, MO
I like Alba botanica, because this product hippo allergic, and you can don't worry about your allergic situations like me. And it's good for your face!
Rubén P.
i would like to test something diferent! isnt good! or not as i think! as ppl told me! but ive try just to see if it was as they say! and not! wasnt!
Paty P.
I really love this product! I use it twice a week and I've noticed a difference in my skin. My skin felt so smooth. This is one of my favorite masks!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.