BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Christian R.
Christian R.
Nice mask for the price. I wanted to try a drugstore product due to reading good reviews. It's great if you are on a budget.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Fort Mill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a favorite skin care line in general. I particularly love this mask. It leaves my skin silky smooth and radiant!
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Riverside
Amazing skiing care line!!! I highly recommend it to my friends and family, especially with those that have sensitive skin.
Oriana D.
Oriana D.
Burlington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used it so I can not describe this product accurately but I would love to know that this is about my skin type
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product made my sling feel amazing. Would use again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good make their skin feel soft.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
I was sorta impressed with this face mask. It didn't dry out my skin, but after awhile my skin felt oily. It felt amazing and I would still use it again.
Irelend A.
Irelend A.
Murrells Inlet
Very nice face mask gave my face a soft touch to it and left my face moursturusedd for days I would recommend thiS mask for everyone
Patrice H.
Patrice H.
didn't seem to donuts job. irritated my face and cause more of a breakout for me. I stopped using it after the second time
Angie W.
Angie W.
Greenville, NC
Worked good. Didn't have a horrible smell. I would buy it again. It wasn't too thick or watery. The consistency was solid.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Poplarville
Amazing product! Love the way it made my skin feel! Will definitely be using again! Easy to use and payed a reasonable price for it!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?