BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Stow, OH
My face felt great after using the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask. It was gentle and I felt that my face was exfoliated and clean.
Sloan M.
Sloan M.
Dover, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all products from alba. This product not only smells great but leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing!
April H.
April H.
Logan, OH
I am very picky about my facial masks. This one did not dry enough to peel so therefore I was not satisfied with my purchase.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality masks, easy to use. Have a great smell. The lasting effects are smoothness and dead skin cells gone from the face.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! The clay really draws out gunk from my pores, but doesn't leave my skin feeling parched. It's creamy and easy to apply. It has a nice, clean smell. I like how inexpensive it is. I need to repurchase asap.
Clara F.
Clara F.
I have super sensitive skin and this product broke me out. However, it smelled really nice and worked great on my friend without sensitive skin.
Sallie S.
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Love alba for the natural organic reasons. Their facial masks definitely do not disappoint in any aspect. Skin feels fresh and revitalized after each use.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Witchita
I AMA still using this and will use it again
I like the smell and the way it leaves my skin feeling after. Very good product
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this product but it is not good for extremely senstive skin. I wish it was because it has a fresh scent
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the ingredients!! It makes me feel good about what is going into my body and into my skin. Makes my skin feel so soft
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?