BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
luiza c.
Ótima absorção da pele gostei bastante porém acho que para a minha pele que he um pouco oleosa não deu certo como imaginei mais em outras peles funcionou.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
I purchased the Alba Bontanica Deep Sea Facial Mask on sale at Target a few days ago. The mask goes on smoothly and feels light-weight on your skin. There's a slight scent, but I found it clean and pleasant
Wilbelys Y.
Bastante bien, buena relación precio calidad aunque me parece que podría mejorar. He probado mejores al mismo precio. No note muchos cambios con su uso.
Andrea O.
san diego
soy de piel mixta pero ahora en in vierno tengo zonas secas al rededor de la boca y frente,es un jabon para usarlo una o dos veces por semana en mi caso
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love this facial mask. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth, and doesn't dry out my skin like some masks can. It's a great value for the product!
Angeluca B.
Newark
I lovevthis product because it gets all then hard to reach areas as I call it. Most facial masks don't get every crack in your skin. Where as this does.
Alyssa O.
I was sorta impressed with this face mask. It didn't dry out my skin, but after awhile my skin felt oily. It felt amazing and I would still use it again.
nicky p.
Scranton, PA
Excellent product. I will definitely buy again. It felt reguvinating and invigorating. The mask felt wonderful on my face. My skin felt soft afterwards.
Alison M.
Eagan, MN
This face mask left my skin feeling very dried out. I have oily and very sensitive skin and j would not recommend this to anyone with that type of skin.
Fatima M.
This brand is really great and helps with your skin and helps keep your skin super soft i highly recommended this brand its also good with sensitive skin
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.