BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
This rejuvenated my skin. I really loved it a lot and I think I'll keep using it. It's not harsh on the skin so that's always a plus.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
This facial mask works perfeclty for any type of skin, it keeps your face clean and free of any dirtyness. Its perfect and i love it.
Kirsten H.
I absolutely love using face masks because they just make my skin glow and helps take away any oil that is left behind from makeup
Diana V.
I was not amazed by this product, when I apply it... it doesn't seem to do anything for me. I really wouldn't recommed this product.
Sophia S.
I love this product, it really cleans my face and makes he feel fresh. although it leaves me skin a little dry after I was it off.
Kaycee Y.
Arvada, CO
Amazing! Every single time I use it, I notice a huge difference in how my skin feels. Smooth and clean! Blemishes are smaller too!!
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
I love how soft, smooth & refreshed Alba Botanical Facial mask makes my face feel! I love the fragrance and how easy it is to use!
Esther T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved it!! Definitely one of the good ones. It really feels like it's getting into the pore and it leaves your face feeling great.
Ana M.
clifton
Removes all dirt from pores, leaving skin really smooth. Evens out your skin tone, definitely recommend getting this facial mask!!
Allyson P.
This product is amazing! When I use it my face feels so incredibly clean and fresh and it really helps to keep my complexion clear
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.