BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rebecca U.
I mask up to sometimes 3x a week. I just tried this and I am so in love. My skin feels so soft and it smells so good. There's no stinging or burning either.
Alaina G.
Portland, OR
This is made with all natural ingredients without the all natural price - this is super affordable. It definitely makes skin look a lot more clear and shiny.
Misty H.
Cleveland, TN
AMAZING!! My face felt like it has NEVER before!! This product is 100% better than I imagined. The bottle made me believe it was good for me and it worked!!
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because of all the natural ingredients it have  but I don't really see any improvement... so don't love it but don't hate it. Is gentle on my skin
Karen E.
miami, FL
When you want to keep your face Fresh and clean you definetely need to use this product you can feel your face skin softer and cared. I truly recommend it.
Sherry J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time my skin breaks out I use this to calm it. It tightens my pores and helps rid of any forming and existing breakout I have. Plus it smells great!
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Love alba for the natural organic reasons. Their facial masks definitely do not disappoint in any aspect. Skin feels fresh and revitalized after each use.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the Alba Bontanica Deep Sea Facial Mask on sale at Target a few days ago. The mask goes on smoothly and feels light-weight on your skin. There's a slight scent, but I found it clean and pleasant
luiza c.
Ótima absorção da pele gostei bastante porém acho que para a minha pele que he um pouco oleosa não deu certo como imaginei mais em outras peles funcionou.
Michele S.
Titusville
This a deep sea facial mask it's alba botanica mask is deep penetration feels cool and refreshing I would definitely recommend this product again and again
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?