BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite product! Didn't see much of an effect! My skin was still oily and didn't reduce the appearance of my blackheads or pores
claudia c.
claudia c.
I won from a friend I liked it a lot, the product is satisfactory, without doubt it surpassed my expectations, I would certainly use it again
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty good have not tried all them yet there's so many different ones on the market I'm sure they all work well with different effects
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Trinity
It keeps my skin looking so great as well as keeps me free of blemishes as well as ensuring that my skin is not oily and keeps it very moist
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
Great mask to purify skin! Highly recommend! I put this on and felt refreshed and clean after the mask was removed. It was exactly what I was looking for in a mask.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use facial mask a couple of times a week and I love this facial mask, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I also like that is a natural product.
Lorna J.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
This product, with its all natural ingredients, is very gentle on my eczema-prone skin! It is just all smoothness, & has even kept my skin's oil production at bay!!
these are really good and smells really well! I recommend it for real!

they don't let your skin bad

I LOVE IT

ALBA BOTANICA YOU ARE THE BEST
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was perfect for my type of skin. It has great quality and worths every penny, definitely a must have with your skin care products
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville
I have tried several Dead Sea face mask and this was by far my least fav . For some reason I could not handle the smell and it .. not a fan
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?