BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sarah K.
I like how my face felt smooth after using this product.  Unfortunately Walmart quite carrying it.  So now Im on a new search
Zalmar Z.
Hanford, CA
This facial mask has quite the nice scent. I love applying this mask twice a day and it keeps my skin feeling smooth and looking clear!
Leah L.
Hampstead, MD
This deep sea facial mask was so awesome for me, I have sensitive skin and my face can be really dry sometimes but this worked wonders!
Jacqueline G.
Pacoima, CA
One of my favorite products to use. I've tried many face products and this is one of my top favorite. I would definitely recommend it.
Eliana R.
Al principio no me encantaba pero whaoo!!! Le si su tiempo y me sorprendió me en parejo el tono de mi piel y se nota el exelente cambio
Marina S.
Loved this mask. Great quality and not a bad price either. Left my face very moisturized and glory. Very gentle and such great quality.
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
I love this mask! You can see the dirt and oils being removed from your pores as the mask is on, and it leaves behind really soft skin.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Great when you want to keep your skin nice and soft. Skin care is very important and this brand cares about keeping your skin healthy.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Tried and helped my skin a little but got to be to dry after awhile I may have used to often. I can't use it now cause skin problems.
Brooke H.
I love a good facial mask. the Alba Botanical Deeo Sea Facial Mask is amazing and leaves your skin feeling extremely clean and fresh.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.