BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Eliani C.
Doral, FL
The think I like the most about this mask is that it’s cheap, I don’t like using that word but it’s the truth, besides it leaves my face feeling tight and soft.
Tara W.
Ranson, WV
This was not made for my skin...loved the smell but my skin was very red when finished and was for a few days. Would recommend for people without sensitive skin
Aimee L.
Love this mask!! It actually absorbs all the grease of my face, leaving a naturally glowing skin, really help with my acné, totally recomend this product......
member-2c2ca2ecf
Beauty Junkie Expert
This awesome whitish mask that i used was super useful to me
Firstly i saw that ita paraben free and also is a vegetarian product
It was helpful for my skin
Kathrina E.
Sterling Heights
After using this mask my skin felt refreshed and soft. As a whole, I'm a big fan of alba as a brand. Its great, organic skincare that does what it promises.
Julia A.
My face felt so fresh after using this product! I had such a glow and my acne even got better! I always recommend this and will use it for as long as I can!
Falicity G.
Painter, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product in the morning and night time, gives me a fresh feeling. Absorbs good through all of the dirt that piles up on my face throughout the day.
Brianna P.
Northfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
it wasn't at all what i thought it was going to be. It smelt funny, and it made my face so oily after i washed it out. I'm not gonna be using it again.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it because of all the natural ingredients it have  but I don't really see any improvement... so don't love it but don't hate it. Is gentle on my skin
Rebecca U.
I mask up to sometimes 3x a week. I just tried this and I am so in love. My skin feels so soft and it smells so good. There's no stinging or burning either.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?