• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Joanna M.
I liked how it moisturized my skin and calmed the redness and irritation that I had. It was moisturizing and cleansed my skin effectively.
Crystal S.
I can't say enough about this product. I use it frequently and it always leaves my sink feeling refreshed and smooth. It also has a great scent!
Rebekah P.
Ansonia, CT
I like this, and I love doing masks but nothing truly special about the product for your skin. But it is moisturizing and I like the consistency.
Brittney F.
Milan, MI
Nice product, love Alba Botanica. It does what its suppose to, but found for me that its easier to do a sleeping facial mask so I bought Origins.
Heather J.
I had to stop using this product. It irritated my skin and my face broke out. Not sure ifbot was the product itself or just an allergic reaction
Margaret K.
A great chemical free mask. Easy to use and effective in treating and taking care of skin. Love using this at night at a soothing bedtime ritual.
Hannah S.
I started seeing changes after a few weeks. I suffer from adult acne and dark scars. It started lightening the spots and minimizing my breakouts.
Shavonnah M.
Missouri City, TX
Very refreshing smell and feel to my face. There is no sticky residue after the mask is removed. The dry spots and oily patched seem to be tamed.
Kathleen C.
I give this a one cause it aggravated my pimples. I really wanted to love this product cause I was recommended by a friend and it worked for her.
Clara F.
I have super sensitive skin and this product broke me out. However, it smelled really nice and worked great on my friend without sensitive skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.