BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Would highly recommend was easy to apply an remove was not to heavy either was perfect for my combination skin An was easy on my pockets
Storm R.
Never used this product myself but I have talked to people who have used this brand before and liked it wouldn't mind trying it someday.
Jennifer G.
Brownsville, TX
Very satisfied with this product. It left my skin feeling nice and soft. It wasn't too harsh on me and I will definitely keep using it!
Urshala W.
Middletown, OH
It goes on very smoothly. I have very oily skin and it is hard to find masks that don't increase the oil on my face but this does not.
alexandra b.
It has a nice smell, it works for the most part but its uncomfortable for sensitive/ dry skin. Packaging was a 7/10 it's a good value!
Amy M.
Stafford, TX
I love this stuff! Smells great and a mask is always a fun way to pamper yourself and take car of any skin problems. Relaxing and fun.
Debbie C.
Stow, OH
My face felt great after using the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask. It was gentle and I felt that my face was exfoliated and clean.
Adithya P.
The Colony , TX
I loved this, it exfoliates my skin and makes it smoothr and softer and relaxes me all at the same time, I would recommend it for sure
Kayla R.
Forksville , PA
This sea facial mask really gets rid of the impurities on your face. I use this once a week and I have results! I highly recommend it!
Breeana E.
Modesto, CA
This works wonders ! It really revitalizes your skin and I have fairly normal skin. It very gentle and effective and I would recommend!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.