BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Josie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this mask. It is cheap yet effective. The clay is moisturizing and evens my skin tone.
laura g.
7809 little branch rd, waxahachie tx
Smells great, leaves my skin super soft and glowing. It's a nice refresher after a long work week
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This mask isn't life changing, but it is a nice drugstore option. It makes the skin feel clean without drying it out.
Stacey S.
Cleveland, TN
This mask was wondeful...made my dry skin feel soft and hydrated...I definatelt would recommend this to my friends
Lizzie E.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the way my skin feel after I've used this. My skin is pretty day and I love how this make it soft.
Mercedes N.
Grayslake , IL
I really feel like this deep cleans my pores. The only downside is it tends to make my skin oily.
Summer S.
San Francisco, CA
Smelled good and worked well, I would purchase this product again. Liked the branding as well
Kathryn K.
Estero, FL
Love this facial mask! The smell is amazing and definitely puts me in a relaxed mood! Face masks are my newest obsession and I always love trying new ones! My face feels so clean and fresh after this mask. I can't wait to buy again and use it more!
Emily M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this mask - it's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all and feels refreshing once I wash it off.
Kiley P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
After using this mask my skin felt rejuvenated and very clean! I have pretty sensitive skin and the mask never left a rash or anything! This mask did reach my expectations! I would highly recommend it to anyone who has been super stressed out or just want an extra oomph in their skin!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.