BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
jenna h.
jenna h.
I like to treat myself with this mask every other week or so. It does not feel uncomfortably tight at any point and leaves my face feeling smooth.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
This product was extremely moisturizing and worked wonders. I would definitely use it again and recommend it it anyone with oily or dry skin.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is really great and helps with your skin and helps keep your skin super soft i highly recommended this brand its also good with sensitive skin
grace c.
grace c.
I thought this mask was super refreshing! While I didn't totally notice a difference in my skin, it did feel good and was affordable. I would definitely use it again!!
Alison M.
Alison M.
Eagan, MN
This face mask left my skin feeling very dried out. I have oily and very sensitive skin and j would not recommend this to anyone with that type of skin.
Dee J.
Dee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is beautiful, easy to use, works very well and the price is great ;) I love the application and texture and smell
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
I really enjoy the tingling sensation of this mask as it goes to work! It made my skin a little dry which is why I have it 4/5 instead of 5/5
claudia c.
claudia c.
I won from a friend I liked it a lot, the product is satisfactory, without doubt it surpassed my expectations, I would certainly use it again
laura d.
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This stuff makes my skin feel extremely soft and it smells wonderful infuse it nightly before bed and reccomend it for a natural face cleanse
Luana S.
Luana S.
Minha pele fica revigorada depois que uso essa máscara, é impressionante. Ganhei a amostra grátis e depois tive que comprar é sensacional
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?