BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Bella L.
I absolutely loved this mask. It made my skin glow after the first use, and it softened my skin as well. The only thing I dfnt like about it was he smell. I thought it was kind of funky.
Melissa C.
The mask is great. Is not harsh and will not irritate you skin. I would recommend it for all skin types.
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I got this at target to try out and I find it to be great for my skin. Leaves it smooth and refreshingly clean. I would recommend this to a friend or family.
Ashley K.
Leetonia, OH
I use this mask every night after the day! Feels amazing and works soooo well! I absolutely love the smell of it and have rebought this product so many times!
Cne' R.
I love this stuff! It is all natural, gentle in the skin, doesn't dry it out. I have bought a lot of Alba products but this is my favorite!
adriana R.
PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST FACE MASKS I USED BY FAR LEAVES MY FACE NOT ONLY CLEAR BUT SOFT AND SMOOTH. ID DEFINITELY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE
Natalie O.
El Paso
This product is great. Loved the way my skin felt after using this product. Felt like I had a a new natural glow. I got this product at ulta at a good price.
Leelee G.
Joplin, MO
I heard a lot about this product, and finally decided to try it while at a friend's one day, and i was pleasantly surprised with how amazing it made my skin feel afterwards.
Mini T.
Glendale, CA
The product is really good, becuse it cleans all dead material on your fave and leaves you with smooth skin , the facial cleanser is great too'
Rebekah P.
Ansonia, CT
I like this, and I love doing masks but nothing truly special about the product for your skin. But it is moisturizing and I like the consistency.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.