BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a wonderful face mask and I would recommend it to anyone who loves having smooth and healthy skin,the mask felt weird at first but it's very refreshing and I loved it!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Made my skin feel refreshed and smooth! I had rough and splotchy skin before this product and it really helped even out my skin and add moisture!
This is one of my favorite face masks. I love the smooth feel it gives your face after use. It is gentle yet effective. It's a great face mask for people with sensitive skin.
Margi D.
Margi D.
Ashburn, VA
This makes my skin so fresh & clean. Great product but pricey. Was a gift on Christmas. use it almost every week & love it.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great when you want to keep your skin nice and soft. Skin care is very important and this brand cares about keeping your skin healthy.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Columbus, OH
Great and fast facial mask. Left skin feeling soft and clean! Inexpensive and you get a lot for the small amount you need for the mask each use.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Swannanoa, NC
This deep sea mask works wonders. I love how it feels while i am soaking in a bath. The packaging is easy to open. Absolutely pleased with this product. Reasonable pricing.
Ayesha A.
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This rejuvenated my skin. I really loved it a lot and I think I'll keep using it. It's not harsh on the skin so that's always a plus.
Neishmarie G.
Neishmarie G.
Winter haven
It was alright but wasn't really all that helpful I wouldn't purchase it again it didn't help much and was a little hard to clean off
Amy S.
Amy S.
Boise
I love that this product is natural, but for my sensitive skin it was a little bit too much. My skin was left feeling clean, but dry.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?