BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Aubrey W.
Boise, ID
I enjoyed this product! It did leave my face a tiny bit dry after-but I still saw results so I definitely would use again/keep it on hand.
Brittany L.
Smithfield, RI
Great all natural facial mask. This is the product for anyone looking for a product with less chemicals than the other leading products.
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA
Not my favorite product! Didn't see much of an effect! My skin was still oily and didn't reduce the appearance of my blackheads or pores
Luana S.
Minha pele fica revigorada depois que uso essa máscara, é impressionante. Ganhei a amostra grátis e depois tive que comprar é sensacional
Trysha A.
I love this face mask. I always feel so refreshed when I use it. It's thick upon application but your skin feels soooooo nice afterwards
Erika C.
It's amazing! It really does what it sais it does I would really recommend it and it's inexpensive. I like the whole line of this product
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
Leaves your face very smooth, love the texture of it and how easy it was to use.  Very gentle on my skin, will definitely use it aga
Tanya D.
Coachella, CA
I would recommend this to friends and family. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean after a day of having make up on my face.
Emily M.
I am a fan of Alba Botanica. The mask was good and did exactly what it promised. I use this product before showering. I would recommend.
Nikki H.
Cuyahoga Falls
Not too great for sensitive skin, it did male me a little dry. But nothing a little moisturizer can't fix! I'll definitely use it again.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.