BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2049)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Paulith R.
This famous green mask gets deep down into the pores and makes the skin feel soft and smooth. I like to use it once or twice a week. I find it easier to rinse off when I'm in the shower.
Taryn T.
Orange Park, FL
This was okay. Not one of my favorites but pretty good. I don't know if I would buy it again. There are others I'd prefer. It just didn't make my skin feel that clean
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm obsessed with everything Alba botanica makes! The mask is great, does a great job of keeping my skin clear and leaves it super soft. Not super expensive either.
Really cleans and purifies your face and feels invigorating. Pulls dead skin, black heads and white heads out. Gives good level playing fields to restart face care.
Heather G.
Clearwater
Feels smooth when I applies it to my face. And I love how fresh and clean my face felt after! I definitely felt like it cleared my pores and my face felt brighter.
Cami M.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this face mask! After using it my skin feels so soft and refreshed! I will definitely buy it again when I finish this bottle (which I have gotten so many uses out of already!)
Bri S.
This product leaves your face feeling like you just jumped out of the fountain of youth. I have trouble skin - constantly breaking out - this product is one of the few that has calmed it down. Stress be gone!
Lauren B.
Danville,PA
I live this face mask so much. The soothing feeling it leaves on my skin is amazing, I usually use it once a day or every other day, but this is not a product I could live with out.
Gillian H.
This is good stuff. Smells nice. I love masks that don't smell like cow butt. Some are just nasty. But this brand is lovely. Truly good. My face feels soft and refreshed. Like new skin on a baby butt. Would buy again
Leelee G.
Joplin, MO
I heard a lot about this product, and finally decided to try it while at a friend's one day, and i was pleasantly surprised with how amazing it made my skin feel afterwards.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?