BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Perfect deep cleansing mask that leaves your skin refreshed and vibrant. Great for sensitive skin
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Un día fui a TJ Max y me llamo la atención esa crema y cuando llegue a la casa la utilice me encanto te deja súper fresca la piel y huele muy bien y lo mejor de todo es que tiene ingredientes naturales
this facial mask, hydrating leave your skin soft and helps keep your face fresh all day
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This doesn't have the best smelling but it made my skin very soft and refreshed.
If you forget the smell and use it once a week it's a good skin product.
Jayme R.
I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
It is good quality, I was very skeptical when I bought it, it is a very light and clean of the ingredients found in her scent. The stand out for me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. This product contains nothing that I was allergic to natural ingredients and had in it, so I decided to try
Bella L.
I absolutely loved this mask. It made my skin glow after the first use, and it softened my skin as well. The only thing I dfnt like about it was he smell. I thought it was kind of funky.
Melissa C.
The mask is great. Is not harsh and will not irritate you skin. I would recommend it for all skin types.
Ashley K.
Leetonia, OH
I use this mask every night after the day! Feels amazing and works soooo well! I absolutely love the smell of it and have rebought this product so many times!
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I got this at target to try out and I find it to be great for my skin. Leaves it smooth and refreshingly clean. I would recommend this to a friend or family.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.