BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Falicity G.
Falicity G.
Painter, VA
I use this product in the morning and night time, gives me a fresh feeling. Absorbs good through all of the dirt that piles up on my face throughout the day.
Shiann M.
Shiann M.
Palmerton, PA
I've only used this once so I don't have much to say other than my face we'd hella soft when I took off the mask 😍😍
Nikia N.
Nikia N.
Gentle to the skin and exfoliates nicely, leaving face soft and clean afterwards. The scent is also great and a little quantity goes a very long way so you save a lot that way.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Fresno
this mask is ok. I'm all about ingredients..and the ingredients are almost there, for my standards. if I'm being cheap I know Alba is an ok brand.
Storm R.
Storm R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used this product myself but I have talked to people who have used this brand before and liked it wouldn't mind trying it someday.
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Es una buen facial para la cara. Esta no te deja la pies roja despues del acabado como lo hacen otros faciales. Sientes tu piel mas suave y fresca.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a wonderful face mask and I would recommend it to anyone who loves having smooth and healthy skin,the mask felt weird at first but it's very refreshing and I loved it!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I started seeing changes after a few weeks. I suffer from adult acne and dark scars. It started lightening the spots and minimizing my breakouts.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Made my skin feel refreshed and smooth! I had rough and splotchy skin before this product and it really helped even out my skin and add moisture!
Kate C.
Kate C.
Ottumwa
The smell was the first thing I noticed it smells amazing !! My skin feels soft an is glowing ! I bought two thank god lol Bc I love it
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?