BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
It was alright, kind of your basic mask. Alba Botanica is brand I use heavily and I would recommend the volcanic clay mask it feels better.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. Im not sure about the price beause my sister gave it to me. My skin feels so nice and soft after i use this in the shower
Rubén P.
Rubén P.
i would like to test something diferent! isnt good! or not as i think! as ppl told me! but ive try just to see if it was as they say! and not! wasnt!
Chanmolica Y.
Chanmolica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this brand. It's amazing for skin care and I have their facial cleanser. I bought probably about it three times since I kept running out but I would love to try this and will probably have no negative feedback since their other products were a success for me. I recommend.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Immediately provides a noticeable difference to skin. IT reduces number of blackheads and decreases pores and reduces oily skin. Would definitely recommend for a more even skin tone.
Flor T.
Flor T.
I have very sensitive skin so the first couple times i did break out but after my skin got accustomed to it it left me baby bottom smooth🙌
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
This mask has a nice cooling effect and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. It starts to crumble when dry so don't wait too long to wash it off.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
I LOVE this facial mask! My skin felt so amazing and looked brighter after using it. It smells so good and I've recommended it to all of my friends.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your face very smooth, love the texture of it and how easy it was to use.  Very gentle on my skin, will definitely use it aga
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product. I really enjoyed this this brand so I was excited to tryout their mask.I liked the way my fask was left feeling clean and soft without any leftover residue.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?