BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I typically prefer sheet masks simply for ease of use, but the moisturizing properties in this product make it worth the extra time and effort. My skin felt renewed and moisturized after using, and it is great for redness.
Sydney B.
Seattle, WA
I found this mask to be reasonably moisturizing. It smells nice, and doesn't leave any unpleasant residue. I received it as a gift, but I assume it may have been on the expensive side. I found it to be pretty gentle. Im not sure that it made any big difference in my skin other than some mild moisturizing.
Ally W.
I loved this face mask so much I bought another. Alba has great skincare products that actually help with your skin issues instead of helping the problem grow. I got it on the Alba website when a friend told me about it and it was the best purchase i ever made.
Krysta E.
Tacoma, WA
I love this face mask. It has the benefit for myself, of having no dyes. My skin was visibly smoothr and softer after I used it. It's a great product, especially for the price. I'd recommend it over and over again.
Whitney O.
Florence, AL
I am all about relaxing in a bath with a face mask. I love this one. It makes my skin so soft and clean and clear. Great product and I would buy it all over again!
Lara B.
Clinton
I like be all Alba products. This mask leaves your skin feeling fresh,clean, smooth and not dried out like some masks do. It has a mild smell and didn't bother my sensitive skin at all.
Shelly G.
Wasco
I have problem skin and large pores. This mask really helps with my break outs and black heads. It also helps to tighten up my pores and make them less noticeable.
Rhea D.
I absolutely love this facemask with all my heart. It helps clear up my dark spots and it also even though my skin complexion. The consistency is creamy and thick.
Melissa M.
Love this face mask!!! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super clean and healthy. I have been using this over a year every Sunday night, and it is very gentle. Very reasonably priced too. I will buy again.
Alyssa C.
Very cleansing mask. After using it my skin feels very refreshed and my pours are cleaner and tighter. It was very effective. It lasts a long time because you only need a little bit and you get a lot per package.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?