BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
grace c.
I thought this mask was super refreshing! While I didn't totally notice a difference in my skin, it did feel good and was affordable. I would definitely use it again!!
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
Made my face amazingly soft and refreshed! Not to mention it smelled great compared to other scrubs I have used in the past. I would recommend this mask to anyone looking for a good exfoliating scrub that does not leave your skin feeling dry afterward but amazingly smooth
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
Great mask to purify skin! Highly recommend! I put this on and felt refreshed and clean after the mask was removed. It was exactly what I was looking for in a mask.
Alexandra Z.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't usually use facial masks, so I was a bit of a newbie to the process, but it was simple and quick to do. I felt it working after only being on for a few minutes. Although I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. This product definitely changed my views on facial masks, and I would highly recommend the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask!
Zalmar Z.
Hanford, CA
This facial mask has quite the nice scent. I love applying this mask twice a day and it keeps my skin feeling smooth and looking clear!
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
I love this mask! The clay really draws out gunk from my pores, but doesn't leave my skin feeling parched. It's creamy and easy to apply. It has a nice, clean smell. I like how inexpensive it is. I need to repurchase asap.
Ashley M.
Corning, CA
I love this product. It makes my face feel so good after use. I would definitely use this product again.
Michelle H.
Annapolis, MD
I loved this product. It gave me really smooth skin and left it feeling really clean. It was definitely effective. It was gentle on my skin which was a big plus. Love the color of the package but water can get into it. I would buy it again.
Crystina W.
Buffalo, NY
Was able to use this mask once at a sleepover with some friends. We did masks and facials, nails, hair, etc during this time. I did not purchase this product, but my friend felt it wasn't very expensive. It wasn't harsh on my skin and my skin felt so smooth after! Would recommend.
Ashley E.
Greensboro, NC
I actually did not like this product. I felt like it made my face break out more and made my skin very irritated. I do have sensitive skin so I should have known better.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.