BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Angerlette P.
I like how my face felt after i used this facial mask. And yes you do have to wash your face before use. But when you use it it smells nice
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
It was alright, kind of your basic mask. Alba Botanica is brand I use heavily and I would recommend the volcanic clay mask it feels better.
Samantha W.
Left my skin feeling refreshed and soft! Felt my pores literally opening up and it dried up some acne. Definitely recommend this face mask!
Stephanie B.
I really enjoyed this face mask. It left my skin feeling refreshed and felt like it really got all the dead skin and icky stuff off my face
audair o.
Muito bom produto de alta qualidade , super recomendavel
Não agride a pele , bastante relaxante
Além de aumentar a alto estima maravilhoso
Kimberly S.
Wewahitchka, FL
Deep sea salt/mud is really good for your skin. So with Alba making this mask, it really helps your skin and makes it very fresh and nice.
Grace F.
Denver, CO
I had a sample of this mask but it was a while ago and there was nothing memorable about it. I do love Alba's vitamin C eye cream though .
Ramey C.
Left my face feeling soft! Didn't leave a greasy residue, and didn't make me break out. Great for my sensitive skin at a reasonable price.
Flor T.
I have very sensitive skin so the first couple times i did break out but after my skin got accustomed to it it left me baby bottom smooth🙌
Brenna B.
Williamsport, PA
This mask is amazing!! Feels so good when it is on your face and after you take it off. I would love to put it on my face 24/7 if i could.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.