BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba is a great skincare line. This mask helps cleanse my face after a long day or if I'm just trying to relax. Love the smell and the results!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
I love this mask! I can feel it working deep in my skin, yet it feels so soothing. This was a great find for someone with semi-sensitive skin!!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Oak Grove, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything alba. I noticed a difference in my pores after using this mask. They seemed smaller and my skin was more hydrated and plump.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
I use this a couple times a week to get the dead skin off my face and keep it clear. I'm fairly pleased with this scrub. It's gentle and doesn't smell too strong. Also not too bad price wise!
nicky p.
nicky p.
Scranton, PA
Excellent product. I will definitely buy again. It felt reguvinating and invigorating. The mask felt wonderful on my face. My skin felt soft afterwards.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the alba brand of products. They're very reasonably priced. This definitely met my expectations. This can easily be purchased at Target and I do recommend this product to others to us.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
san diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
soy de piel mixta pero ahora en in vierno tengo zonas secas al rededor de la boca y frente,es un jabon para usarlo una o dos veces por semana en mi caso
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
It left my skin soft and it tones my skin! I really recommend this facial mask to anyone who has a sometimes oily face. It won't make it oily
Rishawnda B.
Rishawnda B.
Crownpoint
I love this product. It's amazing! My skin felt more rejuvenated. I didn't experience as many breakouts. Definitely will buy again
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
It left my face feeling hydrated and cleansed of oily and clogged pores. I really enjoyed this product and and thinking about trying others like it!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?