BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1914)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Melania H.
I love this brand! The sent of this mask is very fresh. My skin feels great after I use it.
Autumn N.
Concord, NH
I love face mask they feel so fresh and natural after.

This is a great price point for under 10$ and you can find it at your local drug store target or Walmart!
Catherine C.
I didn't really see it feel a big difference in my skin, I followed directions on packaging but perhaps it's not best for my skin type. I like the brand though.
Tara W.
Ranson, WV
This was not made for my skin...loved the smell but my skin was very red when finished and was for a few days. Would recommend for people without sensitive skin
Eliani C.
Doral, FL
The think I like the most about this mask is that it’s cheap, I don’t like using that word but it’s the truth, besides it leaves my face feeling tight and soft.
Morgan  W.
Ive only tried this specific face mask once at a friends house but i thoought that it did a good job and it didn't make my skin dry or feel too tight afterwards!
Jenna J.
Van Dyne, WI
This deep sea scrub is my absolute favorite. It exfoliates your skin and digs deep into your pours! It gets rid of my black heads and keeps my skin baby soft.
Hayley S.
Kansas, OK
This particular face mask makes my face feel super smooth and clean. I loved the way it made my face feel afterwards and I love that it has no harsh chemicals.
Ashley K.
Leetonia, OH
I use this mask every night after the day! Feels amazing and works soooo well! I absolutely love the smell of it and have rebought this product so many times!
adriana R.
PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST FACE MASKS I USED BY FAR LEAVES MY FACE NOT ONLY CLEAR BUT SOFT AND SMOOTH. ID DEFINITELY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.