BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
these are really good and smells really well! I recommend it for real!

they don't let your skin bad

I LOVE IT

ALBA BOTANICA YOU ARE THE BEST
Olivia C.
Fayetteville, AR
Makes your face feel super nice. Don't do many face masks though so don't have much to compare the results to. Would still recommend though.
TaJindah J.
Augusta, ME
loved this product but dried out my skin a bit. Will def. buy more and use on the regular. I suggested this to my girlfriend and she loves it
Heather F.
Pulls out impurities. Doesn't leave my face feeling overly dry. I like how clean my face feels afterward. It helps to balance tone as well.
Angerlette P.
I like how my face felt after i used this facial mask. And yes you do have to wash your face before use. But when you use it it smells nice
Ramey C.
Left my face feeling soft! Didn't leave a greasy residue, and didn't make me break out. Great for my sensitive skin at a reasonable price.
Jennifer M.
If you're looking for something that would really exfoliate and remove all those dead skin cells and dirt from your pours this is a must !!
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
It was alright, kind of your basic mask. Alba Botanica is brand I use heavily and I would recommend the volcanic clay mask it feels better.
Brenna B.
Williamsport, PA
This mask is amazing!! Feels so good when it is on your face and after you take it off. I would love to put it on my face 24/7 if i could.
Samantha W.
Left my skin feeling refreshed and soft! Felt my pores literally opening up and it dried up some acne. Definitely recommend this face mask!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.