BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kerri M.
Lancaster, PA
This product left my face feeling refreshed and cool. I bought it at Whole Foods and would definitely recommend to someone looking for a facial mask.
Ayesha B.
Immediately provides a noticeable difference to skin. IT reduces number of blackheads and decreases pores and reduces oily skin. Would definitely recommend for a more even skin tone.
Nikia N.
Gentle to the skin and exfoliates nicely, leaving face soft and clean afterwards. The scent is also great and a little quantity goes a very long way so you save a lot that way.
This is one of my favorite face masks. I love the smooth feel it gives your face after use. It is gentle yet effective. It's a great face mask for people with sensitive skin.
Samantha C.
Swannanoa, NC
This deep sea mask works wonders. I love how it feels while i am soaking in a bath. The packaging is easy to open. Absolutely pleased with this product. Reasonable pricing.
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
Leaves skin feeling extra soft and is reasonably priced. There was a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin after.
grace c.
I thought this mask was super refreshing! While I didn't totally notice a difference in my skin, it did feel good and was affordable. I would definitely use it again!!
Jaz H.
Auburn, MI
Made my face amazingly soft and refreshed! Not to mention it smelled great compared to other scrubs I have used in the past. I would recommend this mask to anyone looking for a good exfoliating scrub that does not leave your skin feeling dry afterward but amazingly smooth
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
Great mask to purify skin! Highly recommend! I put this on and felt refreshed and clean after the mask was removed. It was exactly what I was looking for in a mask.
Alexandra Z.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't usually use facial masks, so I was a bit of a newbie to the process, but it was simple and quick to do. I felt it working after only being on for a few minutes. Although I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. This product definitely changed my views on facial masks, and I would highly recommend the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?