BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Allen Park, MI
I really enjoyed this mask. I tend to have a lot of redness around my cheeks and my chin and this mask definitely helped to balance my complexion.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Sutersville
Not a bad mask, very refreshing in the morning. Nice tingly sensation, although try not to leave it on long then recomended time to avoids burning sensation.
Alaina G.
Alaina G.
Portland, OR
This is made with all natural ingredients without the all natural price - this is super affordable. It definitely makes skin look a lot more clear and shiny.
Kathrina E.
Kathrina E.
Sterling Heights
After using this mask my skin felt refreshed and soft. As a whole, I'm a big fan of alba as a brand. Its great, organic skincare that does what it promises.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Cleveland, TN
AMAZING!! My face felt like it has NEVER before!! This product is 100% better than I imagined. The bottle made me believe it was good for me and it worked!!
Shavonnah M.
Shavonnah M.
Missouri City, TX
Very refreshing smell and feel to my face. There is no sticky residue after the mask is removed. The dry spots and oily patched seem to be tamed.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Hartselle, AL
I used their 'hypoallergenic' mask and completely broke out. My face turned red, burned, and I had to wash my face with baby soap to stop the burning. Although, my skin was quite smooth afterwards.
Rebecca U.
Rebecca U.
I mask up to sometimes 3x a week. I just tried this and I am so in love. My skin feels so soft and it smells so good. There's no stinging or burning either.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I can't say enough about this product. I use it frequently and it always leaves my sink feeling refreshed and smooth. It also has a great scent!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
I love this mask! I can feel it working deep in my skin, yet it feels so soothing. This was a great find for someone with semi-sensitive skin!!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?