BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
I've used this product about a handful of times. Though it left my skin feeling soft afterwords I didn't feel that it helps with my acne or pulled out blackheads.
Felippe G.
Salt Lake City
The texture in this Product is very different from the competition it's not price what matters to me it's the resultas how clean. And hidrates my face looks after
Elaina B.
I did notice my dark spots disappearing after I used this on a regular basis. It felt like any other face wash but I loved that the ingredients were recognizable.
Cami M.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this face mask! After using it my skin feels so soft and refreshed! I will definitely buy it again when I finish this bottle (which I have gotten so many uses out of already!)
Nick J.
Sycamore
Was t expensive and easy to find/ use. At first I was skeptical of the performance it would give but after trying it I grew to love it. Makes my skin super clear
Salma  M.
Bridgeview, IL
Very great. Would recommend to all my friends. Super effective.loved it very much. Not too pricey. Very good value. I love using it. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. I would love to use it over and over.
Yaquelim T.
Vista, CA
This is a great face mask  you only need to use a little bit to get a thin layer and leave it on for 20-30 minutes and this is very effective and it comes nice this was my first time using it  and will buy it again
Bri S.
This product leaves your face feeling like you just jumped out of the fountain of youth. I have trouble skin - constantly breaking out - this product is one of the few that has calmed it down. Stress be gone!
Lauren B.
Danville,PA
I live this face mask so much. The soothing feeling it leaves on my skin is amazing, I usually use it once a day or every other day, but this is not a product I could live with out.
Kendra H.
It works great, but there's a bad smell with it. It feels like muck while on your face but when you wash it off it leaves you with soft and silky skin. I enjoyed it overall and would definitely use again.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.