BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kylie H.
I love this mask! I can feel it working deep in my skin, yet it feels so soothing. This was a great find for someone with semi-sensitive skin!!
Paola C.
You guys need to try this mask! It's amazing I just love it, my skin feels so much better after using it and I will totally be using this again
Kahla T.
Lake ariel, PA
This product made my skin feel so fresh and smooth! I also had a few pimple comming up and it stopped them in their tracks!! LOVE THIS MASK!
these are really good and smells really well! I recommend it for real!

they don't let your skin bad

I LOVE IT

ALBA BOTANICA YOU ARE THE BEST
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Works pretty good have not tried all them yet there's so many different ones on the market I'm sure they all work well with different effects
claudia c.
I won from a friend I liked it a lot, the product is satisfactory, without doubt it surpassed my expectations, I would certainly use it again
Rishawnda B.
Crownpoint
I love this product. It's amazing! My skin felt more rejuvenated. I didn't experience as many breakouts. Definitely will buy again
Melanie L.
It left my skin soft and it tones my skin! I really recommend this facial mask to anyone who has a sometimes oily face. It won't make it oily
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
This product was extremely moisturizing and worked wonders. I would definitely use it again and recommend it it anyone with oily or dry skin.
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This stuff makes my skin feel extremely soft and it smells wonderful infuse it nightly before bed and reccomend it for a natural face cleanse
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.