BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
jasmine n.
this face mask is so amazing! it's not too expensive, makes my skin look amazing, and i didn't break out at all after using it. i'm highly impressed, it makes my pores look smaller and keep acne at bay. my skin looks softer than ever. i would recommend this if you want to detox your skin
Ashley H.
I thought it was nice. It feels good on the skin and I like the way my skin looks after using it. Alba is a nice brand as well. I think the effects are short term though (but aren't all facial masks?). Overall it is a pretty nice product.
Emma B.
The mask is so refreshing, and really exfoliates. I recommend using this mask a few days before a special event to really see the results. I use it about once a week to give my face a pick me up! I love this mask over any others I have tried.
Bye B.
LA, CA
I like the scent of this product as well as the fact that it makes my skin clean. The little particles in the mask help clean my pores especially around my nose. I would recommend this to whomever needs a smooth skin.
Chilu M.
Santa Clara
This product is okay but it doesn't do much for your skin.  It feels okay bit it makes your skin oily looking after using it.  Also, it does clear up some pimples but it wasn't that great.  I might use it again, but not likely and I don't think I would recommend it.
Taylor K.
Makes my face feel amazing & freshly renewed after each scrub & then I follow it with Alba Botanica Hawaiian Moisture Cream Smoothing Jasmine & Vitamin E which makes my face feel like a baby's bottom I wish I had a life time supply
Janay A.
Philadelphia
Purchased this product to try it out. Thought it was a great value for the price.  Loved the clean smooth feeling I was left with after use. Also found it brightened and even my skin tone temporarily as well. Would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a boost to their skin.
Erica A.
Rincon, GA
I use face mask all the time. This mask is high quality and deep cleaning. The scent is nice and I enjoyed the texture as well. Will be one of my go to Mask in the future.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Un día fui a TJ Max y me llamo la atención esa crema y cuando llegue a la casa la utilice me encanto te deja súper fresca la piel y huele muy bien y lo mejor de todo es que tiene ingredientes naturales
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Love the way this made my skin look and feel but I did not enjoy the smell. So even though I liked it I wouldn't re-buy it because the smell was just so offputting. I do really enjoy this brand though.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?